TNT Sports (formerly BT sports)

acnumber9

Laura Woods is a tremendously bad presenter. Fits in well at BT/TNT.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I was so disappointed when I didn't see Golazzo on Sunday evening anymore.
Two intelligent football guys talking football, and all the highlights in between, it was the perfect end to the weekend
They're class, I love listening to them and the other foreign correspondents cover football on the Totally Football European podcast. It's mint.

Oranges038

Awful coverage. James Richardson and Horncastle were by far the best thing on the channel have been binned off Italian football.
James Richardson reading the Italian papers with a coffee back in the day. That was pure football talk, no bs, no looking for youtube hits.

I'd watch more football shows if they were like that.

GazTheLegend

James Richardson reading the Italian papers with a coffee back in the day. That was pure football talk, no bs, no looking for youtube hits.

Couldn't agree more. Comfy TV.
MOTD and BTSports has always been terrible but presenters these days all act like they know exactly who's paying them and there's nothing journalistic about it anymore, it's all narcissistic self aggrandisement at best.

Its all gone Shane Long

Ah mate, bang on! Loved Saturday mornings for Gazzeta football Italia

GlasgowCeltic

Awful coverage. James Richardson and Horncastle were by far the best thing on the channel have been binned off Italian football.
even the Athletic gave them stick for their horrific CL final coverage, thought they’d change it up a bit more, instead they got rid of the best part, and gave Joe Cole a podcast

Boycott

Does 'TNT' stand for anything?

I had BT Sports through being a BT broadband customer. Seems that has been canned now.

miked99

It's such a stupid, naff name. Dreamt up by fat, middle-aged execs that think it sounds edgy or vital.

I'd award it the gold medal for comically bad name changes but Elon Musk exists.....

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap

The channel 4 coverage of Italian football back then on a whole was simply the best coverage Ive ever seen of sport. Absolutely loved it.

The-Mezzala

He is brilliant him and Jeff Stelling are the best two presenters in football history. Did u ever listen to the Golazao podcasts with him, Marcotti and Hornacastle on spotify. Absolutely brilliant listen if u get a chance . His style is so laid back and got some genius one linners

Oranges038

The channel 4 coverage of Italian football back then on a whole was simply the best coverage Ive ever seen of sport. Absolutely loved it.
That programme was just beautiful for it's simplicity.

He is brilliant him and Jeff Stelling are the best two presenters in football history. Did u ever listen to the Golazao podcasts with him, Marcotti and Hornacastle on spotify. Absolutely brilliant listen if u get a chance . His style is so laid back and got some genius one linners
I have listened to it on occasion, I'll have to get it on more when I'm wfh.

poleglass red

spot on mate, loved that.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Richardson and Horncastle are great but I’d rather squirt piss in my ears than listen to Marcotti talk about football. He’s such a fecking blow-hard.

The-Mezzala

Richardson and Horncastle are great but I’d rather squirt piss in my ears than listen to Marcotti talk about football. He’s such a fecking blow-hard.
He was annoying at times I can see why you dislike him. Does come across as a bit of a know it all type. Horncastle and Richardson class as always on it. A good pod for people like me who loved watching Italian football in the 90s on Channel 4

Last edited:

Manncunian

Why are TNT Sports playing the Europa league anthem in the background during the build up to our CHAMPIONS LEAGUE match?!

tomaldinho1

Scholes’ commentary. Fast start and get stuck into someone early.
You’d never have known how he played, seems such an enforcer mentality.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
The tone of this host looking at our penalty compared to theirs is disgusting by the way.

binary bot
The state of that tonight. Gave the performances on the pitch a run.

Woodzy

You can’t have that level of bias on commentary, it just sounded like mates shouting down the pub.