"TNT Sports. It's a blast."

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
feck off and give us all the games at a reasonable price you bastards

Until then I will continue to pirate the shit out of your content

lsd

The Oracle
No way I'm paying that amount for it.

I get bt sport through the app with my email address as im with BT internet.

I guess that's over now.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

Team Laura all the way.
Kate Abdo's chemistry with Henry, Richards and Carragher is unrivalled though. That CBS CL broadcast is incredible.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Katie Abdo's chemistry with Henry, Richards and Carragher is unrivalled though. That CBS CL broadcast is incredible.
But Laura was the only one keeping Talkshite relevant and she's great at killing off twitter trolls.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
But Laura is the only one keeping Talkshite relevant and she's great at killing off twitter trolls.
Literally two of the biggest reasons for going for Abdo.

Barstool can't even be arsed to pretend with that tweet either, fecking awful set of people.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
But Laura was the only one keeping Talkshite relevant and she's great at killing off twitter trolls.
I like them both. They're both great. CBS is much more entertaining though.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
it wasn’t a poem i sent her. ungrateful bitch didn’t even confirm she got it. obviously has no idea how hard i worked to stop it both seeping out the envelope or just generally gumming it all up.

Lee565

Not football related but if by is now tnt sports then does that mean they will eventually swap wwe programs for aew?

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Have they got rights to Serie A? They don't seem to be advertising that they have.

Also will these chancers allow you to watch on you sky multi room and give you access to UHD?

Chief123

Wtf is this. Was skipping around my IP Tv channels finding the Arsenal match. Then checked FF site to see what channel it’s on and find it’s this new TNT shizzle. So many flipping channels. Coverage looks good so far.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Reshmin :loveheart:

A lot of her Instagram stories are just her smirking suggestively at the camera while she pans around. It's all the punters really want tbh

LInkash

I haven't been able to watch the TNT matches despite having a BT subscription so so cancelled it. Going to subscribe on discovery+ when the next United TNT game is on. Confusing.

Zoo

How crap is this? The goals show is hidden behind the red button so you can’t record it and when you flip over at the end of the game to see the goals they don’t do a recap anymore and go straight off air.

The-Mezzala

Awful coverage. James Richardson and Horncastle were by far the best thing on the channel have been binned off Italian football.

Steffa Barnesa

How crap is this? The goals show is hidden behind the red button so you can’t record it and when you flip over at the end of the game to see the goals they don’t do a recap anymore and go straight off air.
Don't the goals show pundits now do the highlights show straight after the coverage, starting at 10:30 I think? At least they do for me on VM.

Happy I can see that, as with my setup I can't see the regular goals show anymore.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
Awful coverage. James Richardson and Horncastle were by far the best thing on the channel have been binned off Italian football.
I was so disappointed when I didn't see Golazzo on Sunday evening anymore.
Two intelligent football guys talking football, and all the highlights in between, it was the perfect end to the weekend

Zoo

Don't the goals show pundits now do the highlights show straight after the coverage, starting at 10:30 I think? At least they do for me on VM.

Happy I can see that, as with my setup I can't see the regular goals show anymore.
Dunno not watched the highlights show. Just wanted to catch up on the goals quickly in the recap like they used to do.