Tom Davies - Everton player

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
A lad I know is at Pins in Liverpool and Davies is there. It comes as no surprise to those that watched him today to hear he's an absolute cock apparently.

Described to a tee by Irrational here
He looks like one of those posh twats on his gap yah that tries to engage in hippie behaviours abroad and comes back 'enlightened' after smoking a bong in the Amazon rainforest.

Discuss your love for Tom Davies here

ArjenIsM3

Might win an award for worst dressed player. Probably all he'll ever win as he's a very mediocre player.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Was supposed to be a good talent when he broke through in 2016/17. Never really kicked on.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Was he dressing up as Jimmy Savile for Halloween in the first pic?

Oldyella

I really pushed argument to sign him in my mates group a couple of years back. Seems to have really let it all go to his head

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Lucky shaw didn’t eat him for dinner after that sneaky kick when he was down.

then he nearly breaks Matic’s ankle with a stupid late lunge.

the type that will start a fight then run away.

SweetRightFoot

Surprised to see he dresses like such a flapper. Got a ratty little moustache and shit hair, thought he looked proper jeremy kyle on the pitch today.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
My word his dress sense is absolutely diabolical.

izec

that first picture :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who thought these two chumps would make Jesse and Rashford look good.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Wildly unpopular opinion, especially after today's game... but I like him.

He's not your identikit, stereotypical player. And there's a bit of throw-back vibe to him as a player.

I also think he looks cool as feck on the pitch (then again I think Bootcut jeans are due a comeback).

I think he'd excel at a bigger club. Would love him at Utd.

edit - also, those flamboyant pics aren't his actual, day to day clothes! It's called a photo-shoot you numpties!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I get people being frustrated with him for some nasty fouls, but who cares how he dresses? Are people going to psychoanalyse him now from a couple of pictures? Jeez...

Irwin99

As I said in the post match thread, I think he was pissed at the treatment Richarlison was getting and wanted to give a bit back.

Still acts like a bit of an idiot mind.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
As I said in the post match thread, I think he was pissed at the treatment Richarlison was getting and wanted to give a bit back.

Still acts like a bit of an idiot mind.
All of which was self-inflicted. The diving fecking fanny.

Red Stone

I get people being frustrated with him for some nasty fouls, but who cares how he dresses? Are people going to psychoanalyse him now from a couple of pictures? Jeez...
Normally I wouldn't care, but normally people don't go out wearing a bath robe and purple winklepickers.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Wildly unpopular opinion, especially after today's game... but I like him.

He's not your identikit, stereotypical player. And there's a bit of throw-back vibe to him as a player.

I also think he looks cool as feck on the pitch (then again I think Bootcut jeans are due a comeback).

I think he'd excel at a bigger club. Would love him at Utd.

edit - also, those flamboyant pics aren't his actual, day to day clothes! It's called a photo-shoot you numpties!
That was how he attended Fashion Week. This lad I know said he was dressed awfully tonight and he asked him about it and was told it's all Gucci. Then he asked for a pic and Davies said "he doesn't do photos". Said he's, and I quote "a proper melon".

Anustart89

Prick. He started the scuffle by flying into Shaw when he was on the ground, having already been smashed by another Everton prick and should’ve been sent off for his second yellow on Matic.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
He looks like the guy that still lives in his parents' house, spends all day in his bedroom getting high but tells his mum he's looking for jobs, rarely sleeps because he's up all night playing FIFA and only ever goes outside to get more cans.

Micky Targaryen

A lad I know is at Pins in Liverpool and Davies is there. It comes as no surprise to those that watched him today to hear he's an absolute cock apparently.

Described to a tee by Irrational here

Discuss your love for Tom Davies here
Oh god , my eyes... :houllier: :houllier::houllier:

Champagne Football

This is what happens when you give a goofy cnut too much money. Same thing happened to Bellerin. They start dressing up in cardboard boxes and bathroom robes and revealing female garments, and start walking round like a fashion icon, to make up for all the years of feeling worthless before the cash rolled in.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Thought he was pretty good yesterday. Bit of a shit house, and played some good passes. I wouldn't fancy him making a step up to a top 6 side, but he's decent.

Can't say I give a shit what he chooses to wear though, but people do love to pretend to be outraged about it.

thepolice123

Thought he was pretty good yesterday. Bit of a shit house, and played some good passes. I wouldn't fancy him making a step up to a top 6 side, but he's decent.

Can't say I give a shit what he chooses to wear though, but people do love to pretend to be outraged about it.
It was nothing new. Just another typical cnutish, game raising performance from an average player. We have seen it all before from the likes of Cattermole, Noble, Kevin Davis and Barnsley. They usually revert back to type the next game.

CM

Nothing player. He regularly messes up simple passes and doesn't really have anything about him apart from the dirty side to his game. I'm surprised he's lasted this long at Everton.

Tarrou

he's basically the limited, nothing player the Caf predicted McTominay would become when he first broke through

except more of a cnut

Classical Mechanic

to make up for all the years of feeling worthless before the cash rolled in.
I highly doubt these people felt worthless growing up, as members of elite football academies they will have been at the top of their social strata all their lives. If anything I think its more a case of them always having elevated status that they feel themselves able to live outside of social norms, in this case in terms of fashion.

Brophs

The One and Only
This is what happens when you give a goofy cnut too much money. Same thing happened to Bellerin. They start dressing up in cardboard boxes and bathroom robes and revealing female garments, and start walking round like a fashion icon, to make up for all the years of feeling worthless before the cash rolled in.
That’s a very....odd take.

thepolice123

I highly doubt these people felt worthless growing up, as members of elite football academies they will have been at the top of their social strata all their lives. If anything I think its more a case of them always having elevated status that they feel themselves able to live outside of social norms, in this case in terms of fashion.

Spaghetti

Mom's
I think he’s quite a good player but Everton is probably his level. A bit of bite to his game, good energy and not bad on the ball. I would be a bit miffed were he to sign for United, but he’ll probably see out his career in the top flight at average teams like Everton, Palace, Newcastle and Arsenal.

I would love to say “I don’t care what he wears”, but deary me those pictures are horrible. Hipster, attention-seeking maximum level.

Reactions: 12OunceEpilogue