Heerenveen v AC Milan, Gp E, 19:45
Hertha Berlin v Benfica, Gp B, 19:30
MSK Zilina v Hamburg, Gp F, 17:30
Partizan Belgrade v Sampdoria, Gp C, 20:00
Rosenborg v Club Brugge, Gp G, 19:45
Schalke 04 v PSG, Gp A, 17:15
Sevilla v VfB Stuttgart, Gp C, 19:45
Udinese v Tottenham, Gp D, 18:10

The Spurs and Villa games are on channel 5.

Spurs so far don't look that bad, Darren Bent wasted an excellent chance with a header when he had time to control a cross and bury it.

Looking forward to the Villa Ajax game.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Spurs losing 1-0

Their clown of a goalie miscontrolled then bundled over the Udinese player while trying to clear the ball. Penalty. Di Natalie scored it.

Crustanoid

Surely Ramos is looking at his final few games as Spurs boss? They are woeful

Danish Voice

What the hell were Gomes thinking :lol:

He looks even more shit than Robinson at the moment. Honestly

Fergies Formula

what is wrong with tottenham seriously, they have just turned into a bunch of clowns.

Before this blip, they seemed to have a good team ethic, seemed to be organised and pass well now they are long ball merchants who cant hold possession for more than 10 seconds

Slevin

the commentators on c5 are horrible.

Udinese just got given offside, rightly so..

the commentator, "I dont know.. the full back looked to be keeping him on" replay is shown, fullback nowhere near keeping him on, woodgate is playing him about 2 yards off "oh look at woodgate... right on line, I've seen them given". He just cant be fecking wrong.

Seems he's going off the "New" offside rule we seen in our game the other night

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
what is wrong with tottenham seriously, they have just turned into a bunch of clowns.

Before this blip, they seemed to have a good team ethic, seemed to be organised and pass well now they are long ball merchants who cant hold possession for more than 10 seconds
I can't remember a team with as many decent players as Spurs playing with this little confidance.

I reckon if they fluke a couple of 1-0 wins soon they'll save their season (mid table with a run in one of the cups).

Slevin

Poor Gio Dos Santos, moves to Spurs to get more first team chances... gets less than he did at Barca.

Wendy Vamoos is really a shit manager. Dos Santos is WAY better than Lennon, Lennon is useless. Even I am better than him.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Dos Santos is mediocre, like all Spurs signings this summer.

Danish Voice

Poor Gio Dos Santos, moves to Spurs to get more first team chances... gets less than he did at Barca.

Wendy Vamoos is really a shit manager. Dos Santos is WAY better than Lennon, Lennon is useless. Even I am better than him.
Dos Santos is hugely overrated. He should be on par with Lennon through.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Gomes blunders, Lennon falls flat on his face when on the break, Bent being himself.

It's not a football team it's a circus act.

Drifter

American
Ramos as completely lost the changing room.My tip to be sacked by christmas.

Leg-End

Sacked by next week at this rate. This team has no fight in them whatsoever, and now with Modric in the middle they look lightweight

Slevin

Dos Santos is hugely overrated. He should be on par with Lennon through.
Umm, he has alot more than Lennon, he can dribble past a player with ease, his shooting is pretty good, and his assisting is excellent too. Kept Ronaldinho outta Barca lineup... you reckon Lennon could do that?

prateik

why the feck cant he play campbell upfront
the time campbell has started , he has played wide

spuds are pathetic

England1966

Cuckoo
spurs home players (from the two British Islands) have no intelligence in the game at all: Hale got a yellow and O'hara a red for nothing.

prateik

woodgate injured
king cant play more than 1 game a week/month whatever it is
dawson is suspended

they have arsenal soon :lol:

Leg-End

Bale has been awful, every free kick has gone high, every corner has hit the first man. United my arse.

Fergies Formula

i dont know why they hadnt put another striker on, bent clearly needs help and they are a goal down, ramos looks clueless

charleysurf

Umm, he has alot more than Lennon, he can dribble past a player with ease, his shooting is pretty good, and his assisting is excellent too. Kept Ronaldinho outta Barca lineup... you reckon Lennon could do that?
Are you his fecking agent or something?? Exactly how many goals did he score for Barca last season? Why did they sell this football genius who was better than Ronaldinho?

Slevin

Are you his fecking agent or something?? Exactly how many goals did he score for Barca last season? Why did they sell this football genius who was better than Ronaldinho?
Because his contract demands were too high apparently, and they classed Bojan as a better prospect.

And how should I know how many he scored? He set up enough though, think he got a hattrick in his last game for them heh

England1966

Cuckoo
how come guys at one point in the past we were looking to buy Bale?! he is a catastrophically player

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Bale is a good player, with a great free kick. I've never been overly impressed with his all round game though.

Tonight he's simply having a shocker.

charleysurf

Because his contract demands were too high apparently, and they classed Bojan as a better prospect.

And how should I know how many he scored? He set up enough though, think he got a hattrick in his last game for them heh
And on the basis of that one game you've developed a hard-on for him :rolleyes:

charleysurf

how come guys at one point in the past we were looking to buy Bale?! he is a catastrophically player
I think Spurs are just sucking the life out of previously decent players at the moment. He's better than that.

Leg-End

Spurs main problem other than lack of confidence is the utter clown they have in goal. Great shot stopper, tall, long arms but then prone to a brain fart almost every match much like Barthez used to be for us. Combine that to a shit midfield Spurs have no chance. If they were playing a proper team tonight they would have been smashed.

RapidRed

Spurs are amazingly shite.

Gomes makes Robinson look like Lev Yashin.