Top 4 Race 19/20 | duffer: "We [Chelsea] are getting 3rd. Despite what the lunatics in here think, Man United are not all that."

Pagh Wraith

If we did our job today, a Chelsea-Wolves draw (which is the most likely result) would've meant our game vs Leicester was elementary. But we didn't. So excuse me if I'm pissed that we couldn't beat lowly West Ham managed by David 'that's what I do win' Moyes.
A draw is never the most likely result in any football match unless it's fixed.

ArjenIsM3

Doesn't matter. We're not losing against Leicester on Sunday. Their form is worse than ours. It's almost safe.
Based on results maybe. Actual performances, no. They've got a full week's rest too. Gonna be a very tough game. Can see them beating us for sure.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Prediction: We beat Leicester 4-0
Wolves beat Chelsea 2-0
Lampard breaks down and cries on the pitch like Kanye West
We buy Sancho
Inject it into my veins

I think Chelsea cruise to a win against Wolves, and we’re drawing 0-0 with Leicester in the 85th minute with them throwing the kitchen sink at us, with our collective hearts in our mouths.

Hope you’re scenario is right, but fear mine is :lol:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
One match on the TV. One on the iPad. Caf on the phone. Gonna be mental.
Leaving us one hand spare for when Greenwood scores a goal of the century contender in the 4th minute of injury time, earning us a point and CL football in the process.

Keep those tissues handy!

The Purley King

I think it will help us that Leicester have to come out and play.
We always look our most dangerous on the counter.
The absolute nightmare scenario is vardy scores in the first 5 mins, they sit back and we spent 85 mins poncing about in midfield getting nowhere and maybe conceding a second in the break.
Not looking forward to this at all....... Missus and kids will have to go out for a couple of hours!!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Leicester's Foxes talk forum:

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 15 points ahead of Man Utd!!!
What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 13 points ahead of Man Utd!!!
What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 10 points ahead of Man Utd!!!
What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 8 points ahead of Man Utd!!!
What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 7 points ahead of Man Utd!!!
What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 5 points ahead of Man Utd!!!
What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 3 points ahead of Man Utd!!!
What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We still have a better goal difference than Man Utd!!!
What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! All we need to do is beat Man Utd!!!

Last edited:

Trex

They can still win the Europa League this season. Sunday is not the be-all and end-all of their season.
I don't think wolves would be so confident about winning the UEL the game against Chelsea is vital if they want to play in Europe next season

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
We’ve done fantastically well since that Burnley game to get into the position we’re now in. The boys know how big of a game this is and we just need to back them to dig deep and get the job done.

Neither team is in great form and neither is high on confidence going in, but our players are better. Play to their capabilities and we’ll win.

I really really fecking hope we do it

roseguy64

Based on results maybe. Actual performances, no. They've got a full week's rest too. Gonna be a very tough game. Can see them beating us for sure.
Yes actual performances. No one loses 3-0 and 5-2 in their last 3 games without being awful.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Any chance city’s successful ban appeal might’ve been a big joke that they’re going to reveal on Sunday?

TheReligion

Abusive
I really think it's up in the air Sunday. Can see Wolves being hard work for Chelsea and can also see Leicester giving us a tough time.

cyberman

They've been up there most the season, we're on the ropes, can't even beat West Ham at home. Pretty much there for the taking.
Leicester have had relegation form since Christmas. Its made up nonsense that doesnt stand up to scrutiny.

STaphouse

Supports
Reading
Nope. We'll lose. Jimenez became a dad for the first time on monday. He's 100% certain to score and do that Bebeto celebration.

I've feeling confident that Leicester will also lose.
With they way the race for 4th has gone. If all 3 teams could lose, they would.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I'm just sat here thinking about that late Yarmolenko goal.

redshaw

All this talk of Leicester and a draw changes nothing has been annoying.

A push for a win at home to a team just above relegation that was practically safe would have us on 65 points tonight.

Now we face a tough away tie to the very team that can take our CL spot with a win, a very threatening Vardy could tear us a new one, a team with a huge goal of CL football ahead with just one win, incredibly pumped. If we lose to Leicester we could've been through still but all Chelsea have to do is draw and send us to Europa with that timid performance against West Ham.

TheReligion

Abusive
Yeah at this point who the hell knows - the extra rest for both our oppositions may prove key.
Leicester have a number of injured players and if we can't get a positive result then we don't deserve CL football. That's my view now. With yourselves Wolves can give anyone a game on their day whilst being a pain to breakdown. That said Pulisic is your man at the moment it's just if you can keep them out at the other end.

Gasolin

If Leceister are smart they would press us like their life depended on it. Our Team is drained now and can't handle the pressure and if you add in high press, we will fall
Except if Shaw is back. Then good luck on Leicester pressing us, we will get out of the press and f*** them every single time form that left side.