Top 4 Race 19/20 | duffer: "We [Chelsea] are getting 3rd. Despite what the lunatics in here think, Man United are not all that."

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Wolves are playing to secure a europa league spot! So we can atleast expect them not to roll over, they're only a point ahead of spurs.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
A lot of nerves on here about tomorrow. Based on the possible outcomes I think it massively favours United & Chelsea.

TheLord

One of the most important United PL matches in recent times.

I am not pinning my hopes on United winning the Europa League to secure next season's Champions League.

A United loss will have huge ramifications in the post-COVID-19 era, beyond the £70 direct hit (Adidas/CL) - current players/the manager/transfers/incoming sponsors...

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
We are in the driving seat in this race compared to the last few times where we've been chasing top 4. Let's hope that they cope with the pressure and come out on top.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
A lot of nerves on here about tomorrow. Based on the possible outcomes I think it massively favours United & Chelsea.
Lot of nerves from my way too! 3 teams involved in 2 games all of which could end up in CL depending on outcomes. Im quietly confident. Think we can get a point

Lee565

No nerves from me realistically we should be getting the job done, this depleted Leicester side is more fitting of a mid table side as it is definitely not a stronger 11 than spurs or arsenal's.

I just cant see how this wouldn't be a massive bottle job from the club if they throw this away.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
One of the most important United PL matches in recent times.

I am not pinning my hopes on United winning the Europa League to secure next season's Champions League.

A United loss will have huge ramifications in the post-COVID-19 era, beyond the £70 direct hit (Adidas/CL) - current players/the manager/transfers/incoming sponsors...
They're paying you more than £70 surely? ;)

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
A little but only because it is based on fact. In Kepa Chelsea have a GK who saves about 53% of shots on target, Chelsea cannot defend against the counter (with Wolves being able to do this pretty well), Chelsea cannot defend set pieces with Wolves having Neves and Moutinho taking them and some massive lads to attack the ball.

Maybe Chelsea will get three as well, but they are going to concede at least three imo.
Wolves could have played all week and wouldnt have scored. They were dogshit. We strolled it. I hope you never get a job as a scout or analyst ;)

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I backed leicester this morning and then chucked another £10 on them after Bruno scored.

You’re all welcome

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
OGS going to get hailed as a great manager now, despite getting the lowest point total for a third place in like, 10 years?(probably more)

E-mal

OGS going to get hailed as a great manager now, despite getting the lowest point total for a third place in like, 10 years?(probably more)
I don't know mate, I have alot of doubts about his tactics but you can officially say that our season started in February.
He will definitely be in charge next season.