Top 4 Race 19/20 | duffer: "We [Chelsea] are getting 3rd. Despite what the lunatics in here think, Man United are not all that."

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
I don't know mate, I have alot of doubts about his tactics but you can officially say that our season started in February.
He will definitely be in charge next season.
Of course, and he didnt do terribly, very good for a time, but its a bit reminicent of last season, a great period then a downturn.
Well, that is better than constant boredom of Van Gaal/Mourinho, i suppose.

zakk88

Supports
Chelsea
Have the rules changed? Just that I remember this scenario happened when Chelsea won the CL in 2012?
No that only happened because chelsea finished 10th that season, so they didn't qualify via the league

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
THE CHAMPIONSSSS
TADATADA
THE CHAMPIONSSSS
TADATADA
THE CHAMPIONS
THE CHAMPIONSSSSSSSS

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Wolves could have played all week and wouldnt have scored. They were dogshit. We strolled it. I hope you never get a job as a scout or analyst ;)
To be fair, Kepa got dropped and then Wolves dropped Traore and Moutinho who I thought would cause you the most issues on the counter/set pieces. However, yeah I was wrong. Happy for Chelsea nice to see a young team do it.

alexthelion

OGS going to get hailed as a great manager now, despite getting the lowest point total for a third place in like, 10 years?(probably more)
So what, it's the placing that counts.

Really, it's any excuse to have a pop at Ole :(

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
We scored less by 3. They have a shocking defence and keeper.
True and it's not an easy problem to fix! I still think we are ahead of them in the terms of quality. We're just lacking depth.

Untd55

Spurs celebrating 6th............... :houllier:
It was a massive improvement over the form that they were in before Mourinho came in. They were worse than us. While we were 7th, they were 13th. Massive turnaround; I think that is why a lot of Tottenham fans will be pretty pleased by what has happened.

Nick7

True and it's not an easy problem to fix! I still think we are ahead of them in the terms of quality. We're just lacking depth.
I think we have a better first team than them. Dunno how that’ll be next season. But they’ve a far better squad.