Top 5 biggest Football clubs in the world.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Tier 1: Real Madrid
Tier 2: United, Bayern, Barcelona
Tier 3: Juventus, Milan, Liverpool

Hammondo

True. I wanted to type a combination of current succes, history and going toe to toe with Manchester City. Liverpool is a huge club. I think they deserve to be in that current top 5 list. They are certainly a lot more relevant than any Italian team at this time.
But you cannot really compare those things, how do you compare number of Fans, which we dominate in the PL, to recent success, to historical success?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
In a football solar system I would put three gas giants, Bayern, Barcelona and Manchester.
Then other big but not so massive; Juve, Liverpool and Milan and then others like Mercury or Pluto, which could be Ajax, Chelsea, Benfica, Inter...
and of course Sagittarius A, 26,000 light years away, devouring 14 Champions league and getting bigger and bigger :D
:lol:

Rojofiam

All true but a more casual fan (which are most fans of the biggest clubs in the world) doesnt really care about all of that. They see PSG as a club that wins a lot of games, signed some of the most exciting players in the world in Neymar and Mbappe. Signed the best player of all time in Messi. Had David Beckham play for them. They do great on social media and have a big global appeal. They are a big club these days. They did reach the the CL final and you do see their name in the knock out phase of the CL all the time now.

He isnt anymore. He was the most ridiculed player in the world for quite some time. He didnt deserve to be made of that much but he certainly was a meme to most football fans at that time. Most expensive defender ever and captain of Manchester United making the mistakes he made. He managed to pick himself back up and now is a good Premier League defender again. He is doing a decent job as a back up centre back now. He certainly was a world wide meme too. You could argue that he was the biggest meme of them all even.
Agreed with everything you said there. Pretty sad situation regarding both PSG and Maguire.

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
I'll tell you a couple of things...(while boring you lot to death in the meantime if you dare to read this huge rant)

Bar the Behemoth White Whale Real Madrid has become due to their Euro Cups and those starting Di Stefano's days, we can all agree that they are the most popular one and with the biggest aura or prestige.

Later Barca as its bigger rival, had become a Cultural Icon for a Community (the real meaning behind the mes que un club) and the place were at some point some of the most legendary and gifted players ever played their trait and quite a great Academy, not to the extend it's said in a whole historical sense. The rest of the huge Euro clubs are pretty much on pair, fantastic infraestruture, players, tradition.

Yet I find it funny when some fans from Euro traditional clubs call plastic fans fellas from smaller Clubs that with the injection of money had become a lot more succeesful and bigger.
Many of those chosen clubs are traditional smaller clubs that in some sense have the "best fans", meaning the once acostume to suffer, of being small, of being a real part of a certain hood and in many cases throught history playing the sad part of feeders of Bigger clubs with their academies.
It's like me being from SA, being a Boca fan, I'll start to complain if Argentinos Jrs become massive due to the injection of money and call their fans plastic, or their club an eternal minnow.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter that much where the money came from (SADLY, it should, but never was the case), because I do not think that when the huge traditional clubs got bigger, everything was clean either. Huge clubs have become historically Political and Social operators and sadly the fuel that made them work, it's hardly prsitine, like hardly is clean the new operators behind these late years Club investors.

I'm an old fart and all in all, due to Globalism every big club from every Continent has become a lot more "plastic", when I was a kid another kid saying he was a fan of City, United or Madrid or such, was like "what the fvck?"...we were born from Boca, River, Independiente, or even small clubs like Ferro or whatever, we took pride on continue the family heritage or on contrair going against it.
Still vastly exists that sentiment or tradition down here in this chaotic shyte hole, you can still feel it in our matches, but it also coexists with: Tours of Sweden, Korean and Pakistani tourists traveling to live a day within "La Doce"...sthg in the mold of swimming with the sharks in the caribean.

Tickets are sold out at the start of the season, only Members can adquire them, you cannot enter for free on second halves, everything have become a lot more Corporate, so nowadays discusing "The Greatest" etc it's just silly, it has become the one with the biggest exposure and money.

Even the "fanatism" with globalism it's kind of weird, everytime I watch an Italian or Spanish Clasico, 90% of the songs are argie ones with a slight variation in the "lyrics" and tone, it has become like the act, of the act within an act.
Because even La Bombonera has become some sort of "Theatre" of what an atsmophere should be.
Anyway, I only hope that British Clubs keep strong against the Super Elite Competition Projects (even if behind them are also Dubious and dark powers) because that would be the last nail in the coffin.
And I hope at some moment, specially we fans of the bigger clubs from any Region in the world, understand the importance of those Hood Clubs, of those communities. I never felt more like a real football fan than when watching my local Club, Temperley, under a constant rain in some obscure C Division match singing all match long with my shirt on the fecking air while those fecking 11 bricklayers were givin it all in the field to loose once again, there is magic there too.

Last edited:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I'll tell you a couple of things...(while boring you lot to death in the meantime if you dare to read this huge rant)

Bar the Behemoth White Whale Real Madrid has become due to their Euro Cups and those starting Di Stefano's days, we can all agree that they are the most popular one and with the biggest aura or prestige.

Later Barca as its bigger rival, had become a Cultural Icon for a Community (the real meaning behind the mes que un club) and the place were at some point some of the most legendary and gifted players ever played their trait and quite a great Academy, not to the extend it's said in a whole historical sense. The rest of the huge Euro clubs are pretty much on pair, fantastic infraestruture, players, tradition.

Yet I find it funny when some fans from Euro traditional clubs call plastic fans fellas from smaller Clubs that with the injection of money had become a lot more succeesful and bigger.
Many of those chosen clubs are traditional smaller clubs that in some sense have the "best fans", meaning the once acostume to suffer, of being small, of being a real part of a certain hood and in many cases throught history playing the sad part of feeders of Bigger clubs with their academies.
It's like me being from SA, being a Boca fan, I'll start to complain if Argentinos Jrs become massive due to the injection of money and call their fans plastic, or their club an eternal minnow.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter that much where the money came from (SADLY, it should, but never was the case), because I do not think that when the huge traditional clubs got bigger, everything was clean either. Huge clubs have become historically Political and Social operators and sadly the fuel that made them work, it's hardly prsitine, like hardly is clean the new operators behind these late years Club investors.

I'm an old fart and all in all, due to Globalism every big club from every Continent has become a lot more "plastic", when I was a kid another kid saying he was a fan of City, United or Madrid or such, was like "what the fvck?"...we were born from Boca, River, Independiente, or even small clubs like Ferro or whatever, we took pride on continue the family heritage or on contrair going against it.
Still vastly exists that sentiment or tradition down here in this chaotic shyte hole, you can still feel it in our matches, but it also coexists with: Tours of Sweden, Korean and Pakistani tourists traveling to live a day within "La Doce"...sthg in the mold of swimming with the sharks in the caribean.

Tickets are sold out at the start of the season, only Members can adquire them, you cannot enter for free on second halves, everything have become a lot more Corporate, so nowadays discusing "The Greatest" etc it's just silly, it has become the one with the biggest exposure and money.

Even the "fanatism" with globalism it's kind of weird, everytime I watch an Italian or Spanish Clasico, 90% of the songs are argie ones with a slight variation in the "lyrics" and tone, it has become like the act, of the act within an act.
Because even La Bombonera has become some sort of "Theatre" of what an atsmophere should be.
Anyway, I only hope that British Clubs keep strong against the Super Elite Competition Projects (even if behind them are also Dubious and dark powers) because that would be the last nail in the coffin.
And I hope at some moment, specially we fans of the bigger clubs from any Region in the world, understand the importance of those Hood Clubs, of those communities. I never felt more like a real football fan than when watching my local Club, Temperley, under a constant rain in some obscure C Division match singing all match long with my shirt on the fecking air while those fecking 11 bricklayers were givin it all in the field to loose once again, there is magic there too.
All these lists, although realistic and modern, are sad and incomplete because they do not include South American teams such as Boca, River, Peñarol or Flamengo.
I see in a paragraph of your post that you go against the super league when precisely a global super league, or partial, with the elite of North and South América, could be the formula to bring money to certain classic football countries and preventing the flight of stars.

WakeAndBeek

In terms of “aura”/my opinion.

1. Real
2. Barca
3. Manchester United
4. AC Milan
5. Liverpool/Bayern

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
1. Real Madrid
2. Man Utd
3. Barcelona
4. Liverpool
5. Bayern Munich/Milan

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
All these lists, although realistic and modern, are sad and incomplete because they do not include South American teams such as Boca, River, Peñarol or Flamengo.
I see in a paragraph of your post that you go against the super league when precisely a global super league, or partial, with the elite of North and South América, could be the formula to bring money to certain classic football countries and preventing the flight of stars.
I don't think it would prevent it, I don't think they would either include traditional teams from SA either, but even if it the Bocas, Flamengos and such are included, this type of Elitism would bring even more homogeneity instead of diversity and I do not like that.

I give you an example outside Europe, Boca and River has done to SA and the rest of the Argie League what Europe it's doing to the world since the last two decades in a very agressive way (in a lesser degree, but similar), grabbing every talent from the hemisphere like a magnet, but in ocasions even worse, buying academies.
Boca at one point bought a little Futsal club called "Club Parque", an institution that worked with a lot of tradition, suddenly was fagocitated by us and we end destroying it.

The huge problem of Elitism, of the potential of destroying small clubs, academies, is that in the meantime we might destroy little ecosystems that not only help the community where they are, but also in a strict football sense, it will destroy a better enviroment for younsgter to develope their game and gain first division time and why not even success at the highest level for those clubs. Argentinos Jrs or Huracan titles were done with some of the best football I've ever seen, the Intercontinental match between Platini's Juve and Borghi's Argentinos Jr in the 80's is a poem of a match.

I'll give you another example, people talks about the Ajax academy, the Barca one, those with more global knowledge the River one. All of them great, yet also feeding themselves like a magnet from the entire countries they belong, or even buying fellas like Iniesta or Messi since a very young age.
And we all know how hard it's for youngsters (unless rough times come) to be call to the first team and even harder to settle in them.
For instance a player I really dig like Nico Paz in Madrid, right now he is stagnate, many carreers get broken and lots not because of lack of talent.

One of the best examples ever is a team like Argentinos Jrs, a hood team, small, but with a sense of pride and tradition and with their own style/ brand of football that helped to develope an entire school of playing that the entire world later enjoyed.
This clubs, need to exist, need to be stronger, no weaker.

The list of Argentinos Jrs players that gain maturity and kwnoledge throw their ranks it's simply outstanding from Maradona, Redondo, Riquelme...to Cambiasso, Sorin, or even current Mac Allister. With this last one there is no secret that his father could have make it start his carreer in Boca, yet he took him to Argentinos as a kid and know he plays like a typical alumni of such tradition.
It's incredible that a really tiny club survived and produced that level of talent, but it's precisly that enviroment what has a lot of to do with such production. I fear for that, I'm a Boca fan, but I dig the underdogs, the differences, the diversity of enviroments more focus on pedagogy than the "we must win now and always". The joy those players bring to the field has a lot do with those masters and educators in such a small club lost in the arse of the world. We should cherish that, protect it, we don't need JUST a constant rollercoaster of Blockbusters hitting each other.

When you see the players I've mentioned, there is a very clear attribute in all of them that it's not just talent, technique, it's: FUNDAMENTS, these fellas know the game and know that is a collective one, no matter if they were a Genius like Diego or a an elite one or a merely good player.
That club let them be, but also provided basics that we constantly see lacking in many top players. And BTW sadly Argentinos Jr nowadays isn't as great as it was as it was once in the 70's till the 90's.

Global crysis, agents form every corner of the globe, the plunging from clubs like Boca or River and such, has make them weaker, masters started to die and a long list of problems, more elitism will make it worse.
Sorry man for the long post and the bad english.

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I mean there's the God-Emperor and then there is the peasants. How peasants rank is immaterial, they're peasants

RoyH1

In terms of aura, legend and worldwide core support (actually watching their games,l buying shirts, and following on social media):

Madrid on top by quite some margin, then Barcelona and United. Followed closely by Bayern, Liverpool and Juve/Milan.

Eventually City are going to crash the party. Too many teenagers/children have grown up with their successes and they don't care where the money comes from. And soon they'll be self sustainable.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
If you go by size of the club, then it is pretty straightforward, isn't it?

On the other hand, it feels wrong to exclude City or PSG because right now, especially City has a much stronger pull than, say, United or even Bayern. And not too long ago, PSG had three of the five biggest player brands under contract.

diarm

Yeah that’s spot on really. I’d probably go Milan, Liverpool and then Juve in that tier 3 order but otherwise that’s the list.

AshRK

What is really unfortunate is we should have been number 1, but the fact we sold one of our biggest assets to Real Madrid and then the fact we have been a meme club in the last decade has taken a beating to our reputation. We still are very popular but more due to the wrong coverage we get.

I am hopeful we can bounce back and start winning some big trophies. Would be really nice to win a CL. We need that.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
I'd be more interested in non united fans answers on this. Curious to see where they see United
These things lags 10 years behind. We're still enjoying the fruits of SAF labors. I supported United due to Beckham and SAF.

10 years from now it'll be City's turn sadly

Nobody wears Chelsea jersey 20 years ago now they have some following.

Liverpool used to be one of the biggest 20 years ago now they're behind United.

Milan was the Hermes of club in the 90s now they're wanning although still big but not that big no more.

Bayern will be upthere by default but not the general favorite due to their relative exclusivisn in the Bundesliga

Ajax has it's cult following to some extend

Inter? Who?

On current slump trajectory we'd be diminishing 10 years from now

MiceOnMeth

Are Bayern really in United's league when it comes to popularity? Can't say I see many Bayern jerseys on my travels
Madrid, Barca and United yes but not Bayern

MiceOnMeth

United feel almost too big and in too big of a league to ever fall off like Milan or be surpassed by a Munich or a Juve

MexicanCowboy

Supports
Barcelona
Real Madrid, United and Barca have been the biggest 3 clubs for the last 20 years in terms of fanbase. Bayern, Liverpool, Ac Milan and Juventus are one tier below.

Trezeguet17

Liverpool won a lot and became a big club again in the last few years but from a continental european perspective they absolutely lack the historic players. Who is even their best player ever? Dalglish? Outside of the UK only some of the nerds ever heard about him. If people outside the UK would make a top 100 list Kenny wouldn‘t feature in 99% of the lists. If Gerrard is your only historic well known player, well that is a bit underwhelming. Especially comparing that to Barcas list of legends. It‘s the players that the people remember and follow and ultimately make a club legendary.

Liverpool is more known for that myth that is Anfield, Gerrard, Istanbul and that stolen song they play before the games. Not for their teams. Who even remembers more than 3 players of their 80s team.

No way they are in front of Juve, Milan, Bayern, Barca, United in such a list. They are a tier below with Ajax and Inter.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I don't think it would prevent it, I don't think they would either include traditional teams from SA either, but even if it the Bocas, Flamengos and such are included, this type of Elitism would bring even more homogeneity instead of diversity and I do not like that.

I give you an example outside Europe, Boca and River has done to SA and the rest of the Argie League what Europe it's doing to the world since the last two decades in a very agressive way (in a lesser degree, but similar), grabbing every talent from the hemisphere like a magnet, but in ocasions even worse, buying academies.
Boca at one point bought a little Futsal club callad "Club Parque", an institution that worked with a lot of tradtion, suddenly was fagocitated by us and we end destroying it.

The huge problem of Elitism, of the potential of destroying small clubs, academies, is that in the meantime we might destroy little ecosystems that not only help the community where they are, but also in a strict football sense, it will destroy a better enviroment for younsgter to develope their game and gain first division time and why not even succees at the highest level for those clubs. Argentinos Jrs or Huracan titles were done with some of the best football I've ever seen, the Intercontinental match between Platini's Juve and Borghi's Argentinos Jr in the 80's is a poem of a match.

I'll give you another example, people talks about the Ajax academy, the Barca one, those with more global knowledge the River one. All of them great, yet also feeding themselves like a magnet from the entire countries they belong, or even buying fellas like Iniesta or Messi since a very young age.
And we all know how hard is for youngsters (unless rough times come) to be call to the first team and even harder settle in them. Like for instance a player I really dig like Nico Paz in Madrid, right now he is stagnate, many carreers get broken and lots not because of lack of talent.

One of the best examples ever is a team like Argentinos Jrs, still is a hood team, small, but with a sense of pride and tradition and own style/ brand of football that helped to develope an entire school of playing that the entire world later enjoyed. This clubs, need to exist, need to be stronger, no weaker.

The list of Argentinos Jrs players that gain maturity and kwnoledge throw their ranks it's simply outstanding from Maradona, Redondo, Riquelme...to Cambiasso, Sorin, or even current Mac Allister. With this last one there is no secret that his father could have make it start his carreer in boca, yet he took him to Argentinos as a kid and know he plays like a typical alumni of such tradition.
It's incredible that a really tiny club survived and produced that level of talent, but it's precisly that enviroment what has a lot of to do with such production. I fear for that, I'm a Boca fan, but I dig the udnerdogs, the differences, the diversity of enviroments more focus on pedagogy than the "we must win now and always". The joy those players bring to the field has a lot do with those masters and educators in such a small club lost in arse of the world. We should cherish that, protect it, we don't need JUST a constant rollercoastre of Blockbusters hitting each other.

When you see the players I've mentioned, there is a very clear attribute in all of them that it's not just talent, technique, it's: FUNDAMENTS, these fellas know the game and know that is a collective one, no matter if they were a Genius like Diego or a an elite one or a merely good player.
That club let them be, but also provided basics that we constantly see lacking in many top players. And BTW sadly Argentinos Jr nowadays isn't as great as it was as it ones was since the 70's.till the 90's.

Global crysis, agents form every corner of the globe, the plunging from clubs like Boca or River and such, has make them weaker, masters started to die and a long list of problems, more elitism will make it worse.
Sorry man for the long post and the bad english.
Great post buddy no need to be sorry at all.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
I feel some fans in social media era have become too obsessed with the whole concept of a "big club". What does that even mean? Most social media follows? Richest? Most successful?

All in all, it's a meaningless and subjective term that means feck all. Plus, it's a bit lame. I've heard fans of multiple "big clubs" use that term in conversations as if it's some type of trump card. Like somehow how many fans a club has worldwide or how rich the club is is some stick to beat down fans of "lesser" clubs. "Oh you're a Barnsley fan, they aren't a big club like Barcelona". Like somehow supporting a more popular club is better despite the fact these fans have feck all to do with a club's success. I've found, all too often, the casual supporters of "big clubs" know the least about football. They don't watch all their own team's matches let alone other matches. They don't know why anyone would praise Leverkusen right now and they have no idea why some people love Mendieta as a player.

I've heard fans of most of the 10-12 teams mentioned here act this way (including delusional Arsenal fans) the last 10 years and it's frankly silly. Being a fan of a club that has many supporters isn't some bragging right or thing to be proud of. It's just a thing. Talking about being a fan of a "big club" is weak sauce.

Last edited:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I feel some fans in social media era have become too obsessed with the whole concept of a "big club". What does that even mean? Most social media follows? Richest? Most successful?

All in all, it's a meaningless and subjective term that means feck all. Plus, it's a bit lame. I've heard fans of multiple "big clubs" use that term in conversations as if it's some type of trump card. Like somehow how many fans a club has worldwide or how rich the club is is some stick to beat down fans of "lesser" clubs. "Oh you're a Barnsley fan, they aren't a big club like Barcelona". Like somehow supporting a more popular club is better despite the fact these fans have feck all to do with a club's success. I've found, all too often, the casual supporters of "big clubs" know the least about football. They don't watch all their own team's matches let alone other matches. They don't know why anyone would praise Leverkusen right now and they have no idea why some people love Mendieta as a player.

I've heard fans of most of the 10-12 teams mentioned here act this way (including delusional Arsenal fans) the last 10 years and it's frankly silly. Being a fan of a club that has many supporters isn't some bragging right or thing to be proud of. It's just a thing. Talking about being a fan of a "big club" is weak sauce.
Great post.

Welbeckham

The social media followers stat just correlates with the overblown, childish Messi v Ronaldo narrative.

On social media, there are plenty of people who care more about (those) individuals than clubs. That’s why the likes of Juventus and PSG are top five in that list.

And obviously those two players also contributed in making Real and Barcelona’s following much bigger than everyone else’s. I think the general global interest in La Liga has decreased since Ronaldo left (and eventually Messi too).

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I love when people pretend every person around the world who once liked an instagram post from their club is a huge fan and proof of their team being the biggest thing since sliced bread. It’s incredibly funny.
There is no club with more than a 100 million supporters. Not even close.

Greyfog

Supports
Enugu Rangers
Or when new fans are called "plastic". As if the millions of fans in Africa started supporting these big clubs because their ancestors picked cotton on a plantation that is now Old Trafford or landed on the docks of Liverpool.

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
Real Madrid, Barca, Man Utd, PSG, City
All three of PSG, City and Man Utd over Bayern is a pretty hot take.

If you go by history and significance, PSG and City (even Utd) have no place to be above Bayern.
If you go by contemporary relevance, Utd above Bayern is wild, soI’m wondering what factors were used to get to that top 5.

Real, Bayern and Barca should be no brainers in this list for consistent success and influence on the history of the game.

The remaining two spots can be decided by slight preference to historical or current strength, but Real, Bayern and Barca have it all really.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
"Historical significance for the sport" is subjective and hard to measure. That's why many people seem to default to social media follower numbers, which is of course often pointless in times of personality cults (Messi vs Ronaldo) and troll armies.

Without scrolling through the whole thread: I like @2 man midfield 's take on it

Redfrog

I mean there's the God-Emperor and then there is the peasants. How peasants rank is immaterial, they're peasants
Why do you bother then ?

Peasants are irrelevant until they all get angry together.

Steve Bruce

My ranking is not about the brand name, it's about the performance on the pitch & trophies especially on the international stage..

Brand values also evolve and are time-dependent, I don't think any team could come close to AC Milan's reputation late 80s-early 90s in that period.. Real was for example irrelevant for a long time in the 70s-80s-early 90s in the international stage..
Here's a somewhat mathematical approach:

1) Most fans

Social media (Insta, facebook, X, twitter)

1. Real
2. Barca
3. United
4. PSG
5. Juve
6. City
7. Chelsea
8. Liverpool
9. Bayern
10. Arsenal

Attendance

1. Dortmund
2. Bayern
3. United
4. Inter
5. Milan
6. Real
7. AS Roma
8. Tottenham
9. Arsenal
10. West Ham

Shirt sales

1. Barca
2. Real
3. Liverpool
4. Bayern
5. United
6. PSG
7. Arsenal
8. Chelsea
9. Juve
10. Tottenham

2) Most trophies

Domestic titles (in the top 5 leagues)

1. Juve
2. Real
3. Bayern
4. Barca
5. United
6. Liverpool
7. Milan
Inter
Arsenal
10. Atletico

UCL titles

1. Real
2. Milan
3. Liverpool
4. Bayern
5. Barca
6. Ajax
7. United
8. Inter
9. Chelsea
10. Juve

3) Club value

(according to Forbes)

1. Real
2. United
3. Barca
4. Liverpool
5. City
6. Bayern
7. PSG
8. Chelsea
9. Tottenham
10. Arsenal

RANKING

This adds up to this top 5:

1. Real
2. Barca
3. United
4. Bayern
5. Liverpool
(6. Milan, Juve)

What do we think? Seems reasonable to me...
It's as good as I've seen albeit far from perfect

For instance being champion of England has been over the decades harder than Spain.

Attendances are limited to capacity. Although barca and real for instance regularly have attendances well below the capacity.

Club value, well put it this way, with united being run as it is and our lack of success to be even near the top tells you how big united are and if things went right in the next few years we'll grow massively.

But anyway. I think it's as fair an analysis as I've seen

Revan

Assumptionman
Putting them in tiers, but within a tier the order is arbitrary.

1. Real Madrid
2. Barcelona, Bayern
3. United, Liverpool, Juve, Milan, Inter
4. The newcomers: City, Chelsea, PSG and a few historic clubs who have been shit for decades: Arsenal, Ajax, Porto, Benfica etc.

I do not think this is a static list, and things change. 15-20 years ago, I would have put Milan in the second tier, maybe even in the first tier together with Real Madrid. And would have had Barcelona in the third tier. I think 10-20 years from now City will be in third, if not second-tier.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
We are 2nd only to Madrid

Purely by followers were probably number 1

Liveproop no 2 is just :lol: