Topic :United team building towards proactive and dominating 433 football. Then Dani Olmo is a must buy. Post on page 2

LuckyScout78

Thread Edit : United team building : Buying Arthur Vermeeren this transfer window?

And here is the reasons, factors and arguments to buy him :

• Eriksen is not as his peak anymore = he doesn't has the peak intensity, aggressiveness and workrate. Compare to his peak when he was at Spurs
  • Vermeeren has a conistent mentality and workrate. Vermeeren is not a mood player = a swinging mood and mentality

And with adding Arthur Wermeeren to the starter of this thread. Bringing Florian Wirtz to United.

I will set up a short description of theirs ability and market value and when to buy them.

+ First Florian Wirtz. 20 years of age. In a proactive 433 formation. Wirtz will play the Iniesta and Gundogan right foot LCM role. Which it mean that his best abilities belong to the team creative and scoring goals. And keeping the ball in the team and dominate the match.
Current market value is = 100 mill euros. When to buy him? Next summer before the summer transfer window. Make a 100 mill £ to Bayer Leverkusen. You can include Sancho in that deal if he is still under contract with United.

+ Arthur Vermeeren. Become 19 soon. He is better with the ball than without the ball like Wirtz. But not as clearly as Wirtz. Wirtz is a clearly attacking creative playmaker. Vermeeren has more defensive ability in him. But still i have observed and rate him as a creative RCM8 player.
Current market value = 30 mill euros. When to buy him?
United shall buy him this transfer window and loan him back to his club for the rest of the season. Or keep him if United need him for the rest of the season.

Now. We have a full CM squad set up. A potential CM set.

First in a proactive 433. Against team United shall dominate :

Bruno - Mainoo - Wirtz

A more counter set up :

Wermeeren/McTom - Casemiro or Amrabat - Mount

A full CM Squad :

Bruno/Wermeeren/McTom - Mainoo, Casemiro/Amrabat - Wirtz/Mount/Eriksen

After clearly that i want Wirtz and Wermeeren to join the team.

A pontential proactive 433 line up with questions and uncertain positions :

GK : ?
RB ? - CB? - Martinez - Shaw + RW? - Bruno, Wermeeren - Mainoo - Wirtz, Mount - Rashford, Garnacho + Høljund

So for me. Players that give me best belief and confidence :

CB = Martinez
LB = Shaw
RCM/8= Bruno, Wermeeren
CDM/6 = Mainoo
LCM/8 = Wirtz, Mount
LW = Rashford, Garnacho
CF = Højlund

So it is telling i having finish a potential line up yet. Other positions i just need more time and confidence. To believe that they are what United need and require.

+ GK = Ten Hag just bought Onana.So i think he still be the regular starter
+ RB = Dalot and Bissaka = I just need more time. In a more proactive and dominate attacking team. Those players might, theirs weakness will not come out as clearly. Playing for this current United team. A more dominate proactive United will lift those players.
But if they are the top level or RB out there is another question.
+ CB = clearly United need a new top beast of a CB
+ RW = Antony still at this date and moment not good enough for a regular starter. But it does exist a really promising RW in United club and academy. Name Shea Lacey. Who i will need more time to observed and scout before i rate him.
Maybe United have a solution internally in the club.

New addition will come when time goes by.

For now. Arthur Wermeeren is a clearly addition to United squad and team building. In this January transfer Window. Buy him in this window or the price will rise a lot towards the summer Euro. Be smart and buy really promising player at the right time.

P.S United team building = Is Shea Lacey the answer to United RW weakness? This topic and thread will coming. But i just need more time to observe this amazing kid/RW and player. H
His freekick is just crazy. Even Bruno and Eriksen will might come short to Shea Lacey when it come to freekick.

LuckyScout78

Topic : United Team building. Shea Lacey, RW. Amir Ibragimov, CAM. Finley McAllister, CM. United about 2-4 years have flair, skill and goals.

Side topic : Legend never walk alone

First topic : United Team building. Shea Lacey, RW. Amir Ibragimov, CAM. Finley McAllister, CM. United about 2-4 have flair, skill and goals.

First to be honest. I haven’t watch Shea Lacey and Amir Ibragimov full live match yet. I first discover Shea Lacey when I ran into some video clips of Manchester United talents in the academy.

Amir Ibragimov I got to know him few weeks later after Shea Lacey. And from the videos of them I was really impressed. With theirs basic football skills. Both of them are at a really high football skills. I will show and why later in the video.

And about Finley McAllister. I just watched him live first time last Saturday and weekend.

Player profiles :

+ Shea Lacey

Date of birth : 14. April 2007. 16 years of age

Position: RW

Prefer foot : Left

International career:

England U15. 4 Apps 2 goals

England u16. 10 Apps 2 goals

England u17. 5 apps 2 goals

+ Amir Ibragimov :

Date of birth : 02.April.2008. 15 years of age

Position: CAM/CF

Prefer foot: Right

International career:

England U15. 1 App

+ Finley McAllister :

Date of Birth : 16.July.2006. 17 years of age

Positions : CM(8), RCM

Prefer foot : Right

International career:

England U16 3 apps

England U17 11 apps 1 goal

England U18 5 apps

Now I will talk and write about theirs football skills. We start first with Shea Lacey.

His video:

1.56 min into the video: He was showing a top skill here. It is not easy. You get to practice a lot to nail it. Here he is doing a Brazil Ronaldo trick with his natural left foot. Following between the legs of the opponent player. I have seen senior pro right foot player like Brazil Ronaldo and Zlatan did it. But I have never seen a left foot player done it. Difficult and still effective. The difficult is the top speed and full control of the ball with this skill and trick. With highest speed and control.

And you see his long shoot goals from the right. And his freekicks goals. He did it again and again. 1 time is luck. But when you keep repeating it. It became skills. Like bowling player. How precise you are to hit the strike. So this boy is really good and precise with free kicks.

Sum up he has skill, flair and goals in his game. On a really high level for his age.

Amir Ibragimov :

I think his best position is a free cam role. A free nr.10 role or a Iniesta nr.8 role. A LCM role. Like Shea Lacey. Ibragimov is really quick and good with the ball. Full control of the ball with top speed. Both of them are really good on small area and close control.

Finley McAllister :

This boy is more of a CM playmaker. I watched him for first time last Saturday for Unite U18.

He always want the ball. And he used it with purpose and high end product quality. He is really good with combination and quick passing few touches football. He has great football understanding and vision. And made good runs.

Sum up and conclusion. With those 3 boys. Age at 15,16 and 17. Plus Kobbie Mainoo at 18. Like the thread of the main topic. About 2-4 years. When they physical body has full develop to an adult body. They will naturally get faster and stronger. Same as theirs opponents.

But if this boys keep working hard, have right focus and lesser distraction from social media. And if they can deliver and show those football skills on the highest level and stage.

I strong believe United future look really bright. United future will have really high level of skills, flair and sum of those boys. They will create a lot. Because theirs creative level will be really high. The combination and togetherness of those 3 boys and the current young players from first team.

And after I start this thread with recommendation of Kvicha from Napoli and Florian Wirtz from Bayer Leverkusen. I think I would take mine recommendations back.

I recommended Kvicha and Wirtz. That was before I discovered those 3 boys from Academy. Few months back in time.

I want to see how those 3 develop in the next 1-2 years. Even what they have done so far is just on a youth level. Both for clubs and England. But again. I believe this 3 boys are on a really high level all of those 3. Skill and flair, close control with top speed. If they become even better I think and believe United can become a more dangerous and more creative attacking team in the future. More ball possession dominate.

Example of a potential future line up about 3-5 years : In a 4231 formation

McAllister – Mainoo + Lacey - Ibragimov – Garnacho/Rashford + Højlund

In a 433/451 formation :

Lacey, RW – McAllister,RCM – Mainoo, CDM – Ibragimov, LCM – Garnacho/Rashford, LW + Højlund, CF

Now, to the side topic : “ Legend never walk alone. “

If a current United first team player. Become a legend in the future. Both for United and England. Then you will know he will not walk alone. Not a one man team. They will arrive and become United legend with group. Example :

+ Class of 92 : 5-7 top players that appear at the same time

+ Arsenal invisible & France golden era : Desailly, Viera, Makelee, Pires & Henry

+ Brazil golden era : Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Rivaldo , Lucio and more

+ United era with Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Vidic, Rio, Scholes

+ Spain and Barca golden era : Puyol, Ramos, Iniesta, Busquets, Xavi

And list of examples that legend never walk alone. But in groups goes on.

So the signs are maybe there to observe. With this post. Example if Kobbie Mainoo become one of the best player in cm area and position in the future. Then others United’s future legends/young players are on theirs way to the first teams.

With those 3 boys I have mentioned above:

Shea Lacey, Amir Ibragimov and Finley McAllister. As more as better. And still I am looking after a new top young CB. A future CB legend. To make the central spine stronger.

So the signs are there. They are coming with a group now. A group of new great United and England player.

To become and dominate premier league. You get to have a group of strong top players. Coming together. Make a strong unit and collective. So I am really excited.

I will make more a detail reports of Shea Lacey and Amir Ibragimov when I have watch them full live in some matches.

But from years of watching videos clips on youtube. Those skill, flair and ball control belong to the highest and top level. If not the top and not far from it.

So again. About 2-4 years time. I think we will see a more creative and dangerous United attack. Dominate and control the ball more. United future looks really good.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
There’s something ethereal about these write ups. I don’t think you could replicate them if you actively tried

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
For what it’s worth I absolutely love them. There’s a genuine care and attention given to every single one.

Prodigal7

I feel the passion and didication that goes into every one of luckyscout78’s posts. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Feel like we’ve had posts like this every couple of years and these players seldom end up being good enough for us.

Longlivekeano

I want to believe you but we’ve had these posts before. Seen loads of “guaranteed” United wonder kids lose their way.

- angel Gomes
- James Wilson
- shoretire
- Matt’s mohle dahli

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
McAllister is very well rounded but I'm not entirely convinced he'll make it. Lacey definitely has an outside shot. Not seen enough of Ibragimov yet.
I want to believe you but we’ve had these posts before. Seen loads of “guaranteed” United wonder kids lose their way.

- angel Gomes
- James Wilson
- shoretire
- Matt’s mohle dahli
Yeah but then you also had Greenwood, Garnacho and Mainoo who were all hyped and all made it to the first team. Statistically most won't make it, but doesn't mean we should discount them.

LuckyScout78

To play proactive and dominating 433 total football. Where you team have the possession and have the ball a lot. You simply get to have players out there who are best with the ball. Then Dani Olmo fit that profile.

Dani Olmo description :

+ He is one of the best player out there when it comes to close control in small area. His skills on the ball is just crazy and on the highest speed of course.

+ He is really quick in the head and feet

+ Really quick in the first meters, top acceleration, strong gravity and really good balance.

+ His best role is LCM, The “Iniesta “ role. A cm player that can pass opponent players easily in central midfield area. Link up with the attacking players.

And to show what Dani Olmo is capable on the highest level of football. I will put a link of his video :

Like above. I said his best position is LCM. But with his top acceleration and top ball control. He can do a consistent good job as RW too. Where he played there for Leipzig against Real Madrid yesterday.

First Olmo as LCM in a 433 proactive set up :

RW – Bruno – Mainoo – Olmo – Rashford + Højlund

As RW :

Olmo – Bruno – Mainoo – Mount – Rashford + Højlund

In other words he versatile. LCM(8), RCM(8), RW, LW, CAM

Olmo as a free CAM in a 4231 formation :

RW – Mainoo – nr.6 - Rashford + Olmo + Højlund

But back to Olmo in 433.

This cm trio : Bruno – Mainoo – Olmo are really creative and really good with the ball. Add with pacey and skill full wingers and sharp target CF up there. Your team have ingredients and factors to play dominate proactive 433 football. Ajax and total football that Ten Hag in the first place plan to play.

And turning 26 years of age soon. I think he is good enough and ready to take the last step to join one of the biggest club out there.

Dani Olmo does has what United and Ten Hag demand to play proactive dominating football. Play on the front foot.

And I think he has the personality and attitude to fit in too.

2014 Spain U16 3 (0)

2015 Spain U17 9 (1)

2016 Spain U18 3 (1)

2018–2019 Spain U21 14 (6)

2021 Spain Olympic 7 (1)

2019– Spain 32 (7)

He has been really dedicate and consistent since 16. Reason I think he has personality and skills to help United to become a really good attacking team. More dominate than this season.

Mason Mount doesn’t has the same skill set and speed on the ball. To get the most out of the LCM role. The Iniesta role.

This is the player what United and Ten Hag need. To get closer and closer the gap towards City, Arsenal and Liverpool.

And why Dani Olmo is a “Must “ buy for United and Ten Hag in this summer transfer window. Better to buy him before Euro 24 start. Because his price might rise up after that.

His current market value is 50 mill euros

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Olmo is a brilliant and wonderful player. For the time he’s fit. Unfortunately, he’s injured an awful lot.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Topic : United Team building. Shea Lacey, RW. Amir Ibragimov, CAM. Finley McAllister, CM. United about 2-4 years have flair, skill and goals.

Side topic : Legend never walk alone

First topic : United Team building. Shea Lacey, RW. Amir Ibragimov, CAM. Finley McAllister, CM. United about 2-4 have flair, skill and goals.

First to be honest. I haven’t watch Shea Lacey and Amir Ibragimov full live match yet. I first discover Shea Lacey when I ran into some video clips of Manchester United talents in the academy.

Amir Ibragimov I got to know him few weeks later after Shea Lacey. And from the videos of them I was really impressed. With theirs basic football skills. Both of them are at a really high football skills. I will show and why later in the video.

And about Finley McAllister. I just watched him live first time last Saturday and weekend.

Player profiles :

+ Shea Lacey

Date of birth : 14. April 2007. 16 years of age

Position: RW

Prefer foot : Left

International career:

England U15. 4 Apps 2 goals

England u16. 10 Apps 2 goals

England u17. 5 apps 2 goals

+ Amir Ibragimov :

Date of birth : 02.April.2008. 15 years of age

Position: CAM/CF

Prefer foot: Right

International career:

England U15. 1 App

+ Finley McAllister :

Date of Birth : 16.July.2006. 17 years of age

Positions : CM(8), RCM

Prefer foot : Right

International career:

England U16 3 apps

England U17 11 apps 1 goal

England U18 5 apps

Now I will talk and write about theirs football skills. We start first with Shea Lacey.

His video:

1.56 min into the video: He was showing a top skill here. It is not easy. You get to practice a lot to nail it. Here he is doing a Brazil Ronaldo trick with his natural left foot. Following between the legs of the opponent player. I have seen senior pro right foot player like Brazil Ronaldo and Zlatan did it. But I have never seen a left foot player done it. Difficult and still effective. The difficult is the top speed and full control of the ball with this skill and trick. With highest speed and control.

And you see his long shoot goals from the right. And his freekicks goals. He did it again and again. 1 time is luck. But when you keep repeating it. It became skills. Like bowling player. How precise you are to hit the strike. So this boy is really good and precise with free kicks.

Sum up he has skill, flair and goals in his game. On a really high level for his age.

Amir Ibragimov :

I think his best position is a free cam role. A free nr.10 role or a Iniesta nr.8 role. A LCM role. Like Shea Lacey. Ibragimov is really quick and good with the ball. Full control of the ball with top speed. Both of them are really good on small area and close control.

Finley McAllister :

This boy is more of a CM playmaker. I watched him for first time last Saturday for Unite U18.

He always want the ball. And he used it with purpose and high end product quality. He is really good with combination and quick passing few touches football. He has great football understanding and vision. And made good runs.

Sum up and conclusion. With those 3 boys. Age at 15,16 and 17. Plus Kobbie Mainoo at 18. Like the thread of the main topic. About 2-4 years. When they physical body has full develop to an adult body. They will naturally get faster and stronger. Same as theirs opponents.

But if this boys keep working hard, have right focus and lesser distraction from social media. And if they can deliver and show those football skills on the highest level and stage.

I strong believe United future look really bright. United future will have really high level of skills, flair and sum of those boys. They will create a lot. Because theirs creative level will be really high. The combination and togetherness of those 3 boys and the current young players from first team.

And after I start this thread with recommendation of Kvicha from Napoli and Florian Wirtz from Bayer Leverkusen. I think I would take mine recommendations back.

I recommended Kvicha and Wirtz. That was before I discovered those 3 boys from Academy. Few months back in time.

I want to see how those 3 develop in the next 1-2 years. Even what they have done so far is just on a youth level. Both for clubs and England. But again. I believe this 3 boys are on a really high level all of those 3. Skill and flair, close control with top speed. If they become even better I think and believe United can become a more dangerous and more creative attacking team in the future. More ball possession dominate.

Example of a potential future line up about 3-5 years : In a 4231 formation

McAllister – Mainoo + Lacey - Ibragimov – Garnacho/Rashford + Højlund

In a 433/451 formation :

Lacey, RW – McAllister,RCM – Mainoo, CDM – Ibragimov, LCM – Garnacho/Rashford, LW + Højlund, CF

Now, to the side topic : “ Legend never walk alone. “

If a current United first team player. Become a legend in the future. Both for United and England. Then you will know he will not walk alone. Not a one man team. They will arrive and become United legend with group. Example :

+ Class of 92 : 5-7 top players that appear at the same time

+ Arsenal invisible & France golden era : Desailly, Viera, Makelee, Pires & Henry

+ Brazil golden era : Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Rivaldo , Lucio and more

+ United era with Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Vidic, Rio, Scholes

+ Spain and Barca golden era : Puyol, Ramos, Iniesta, Busquets, Xavi

And list of examples that legend never walk alone. But in groups goes on.

So the signs are maybe there to observe. With this post. Example if Kobbie Mainoo become one of the best player in cm area and position in the future. Then others United’s future legends/young players are on theirs way to the first teams.

With those 3 boys I have mentioned above:

Shea Lacey, Amir Ibragimov and Finley McAllister. As more as better. And still I am looking after a new top young CB. A future CB legend. To make the central spine stronger.

So the signs are there. They are coming with a group now. A group of new great United and England player.

To become and dominate premier league. You get to have a group of strong top players. Coming together. Make a strong unit and collective. So I am really excited.

I will make more a detail reports of Shea Lacey and Amir Ibragimov when I have watch them full live in some matches.

But from years of watching videos clips on youtube. Those skill, flair and ball control belong to the highest and top level. If not the top and not far from it.

So again. About 2-4 years time. I think we will see a more creative and dangerous United attack. Dominate and control the ball more. United future looks really good.
These two players and Mainoo are really exciting players for the next few years.

Ekeke

This is like a thesis written by a 12 year old after playing football manager non-stop for 5 years

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
What’s this all about… fantasy league? To much FM

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
This is like a thesis written by a 12 year old after playing football manager non-stop for 5 years
If you don’t like it then leave.

He puts good effort and thought into his posts. Unlike some.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
The EPL is a tough, high intensity football. You need some work rate beasts in CM. It's a shame that we lost out on Rice as Rice-Mainoo-Bruno would have been tremendous. We went for yet another no 10 instead

Yagami

Good post resistant
Personally, I've been more impressed by Xavi Simons this season. Leipzig play a 4-2-2-2 with both Olmo and Simons playing narrow as the attacking midfielders, and Olmo - after initially impressing me at Zagreb - has underwhelmed me whenever I've seen him lately.

If there's any chance of him leaving PSG, we should seriously consider him. It's crazy that he's only 20. Due to being so hyped up as a child which put him in the spotlight so early on, it made me think he was a few years older than that.