Tottenham's mental issues when a trophy is in sight

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Agree totally. They're just jealous of your success.
Yep, I'm really worried we won't be able to beat Milan 3-0 on Saturday and we'll be languishing behind Spurs already. :(

TwoSheds

Well considering it was not that long ago Utd fans were counting a Community Shield in their trophy list for the year... we all do it. Nobody - not even us Spurs fans - are taking it seriously at all, it's meaningless pre-season stuff though as you say still nice to win it.
Is Mourinho a United fan?

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
You won't find a single Spurs fan trying to count it as an actual trophy anyway.

It's just a generic feel good post by Lucas which was probably posted by someone who runs his social media account. I get that it would be funny to opposition supporters but .. that's all there it to see here.

TwoSheds

No idea but there were plenty on this forum counting it.
I don't remember that but fair enough. In saying that though, the FA have started counting it as an official trophy for some reason. All these other random Arsenal-y preseason cups are in no danger of becoming official. I can only assume Moura's social media team don't like sport that much.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
No idea but there were plenty on this forum counting it.
No one takes community shield seriously, even if someone takes it, it's not comparable to fecking Audi, Emirates cup. You have to win the league or FA cup (or finish second)in previous season to play in Community shield/super cup.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
No one takes community shield seriously, even if someone takes it, it's not comparable to fecking Audi, Emirates cup. You have to win the league or FA cup (or finish second)in previous season to play in Community shield/super cup.
I know that and I'm not directly comparing them - just pointing out that although nobody takes it seriously, us fans (and I mean all fans) still like to see our team win something even if it's utterly meaningless.

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
I know that and I'm not directly comparing them - just pointing out that although nobody takes it seriously, us fans (and I mean all fans) still like to see our team win something even if it's utterly meaningless.
Yes well done Spurs! You really turned it on last night. Its such a hard place to go to and win.