Television Tracker (Disney +)

SirAF

Ageist
Colter Shaw travels the country in his old-school RV, helping police and private citizens solve crimes and locate missing persons--until his latest case changes everything.
Anyone seen this? It's your run-of-the-mill CBS procedural but I've found it quite entertaining after watching the first couple of episodes.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

Anyone seen this? It's your run-of-the-mill CBS procedural but I've found it quite entertaining after watching the first couple of episodes.
Was thinking of giving this a try, do enjoy a turn-your-brain off procedural... need another one to go alongside The Rookie.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Was thinking of giving this a try, do enjoy a turn-your-brain off procedural... need another one to go alongside The Rookie.
What season are you on? Think I'm on season 4 and it's gone off a cliff. Just got a bit ridiculous and super unrealistic to the point where it's borderline unwatchable.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
What season are you on? Think I'm on season 4 and it's gone off a cliff. Just got a bit ridiculous and super unrealistic to the point where it's borderline unwatchable.
I'm up to date - it's my ultimate comfort show, I just let it wash over me, enjoy it for what it is then almost entirely forget about it - to the point where I couldn't tell you what season is what (though I'm sure I'll remember the major plot points if someone told me).

Definitely has its peaks and troughs as a show, and nowhere near as good as it used to be - but yeah, it is what it is. Usually if there's a naff few episodes they'll throw a good one in and I'll be into it.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Started this, an easy watch so am enjoying it so far. Although it seems UK is 5 episodes back on the US release schedule. Annoying when Disney+ does the delay with its own shows.

SirAF

Ageist
Just caught up with episode 8. Very decent show.
Started this, an easy watch so am enjoying it so far. Although it seems UK is 5 episodes back on the US release schedule. Annoying when Disney+ does the delay with its own shows.
Ah yes, I've only seen the three first episodes myself. Quite annoying!

SirAF

Ageist
Bloody hell, didn't know you'd be that far behind their release schedule.

At least it gives you more to look forward to. I think there's only around 13 episodes this season.
Yup :drool: Already renewed for a second season!