Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.

Well, the guy isn't fully fit, Juve don't want to sell, we're worried about his knee, we have made no contact (Sky Italia, agent), and probably plenty more reasons.

EDIT: why the feck am I following this faker. :lol:
Thanks for ruining my life RB. :mad:

Jev

Van Gaal talking about the type of players he likes to sign at the unveiling of our newest transfer signing isn't United and transfer related?

Suggs

Vidal to his friends: ''I stay at Juventus'' Bye bye Manchester, the soap opera is over.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Vidal to his friends: ''I stay at Juventus'' Bye bye Manchester, the soap opera is over.
Delighted. Now let us sign Carvalho, a player that would work far better with Herrera...

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
"
He told teammates, in Vinovo . Behind closed doors : "At this point I do not go away."
Cold shower , to Louis Van Gaal , who has always believed . And after Di Maria was ready to welcome at Old Trafford even the Chilean . His dream prohibited."

Stretch

@Dwazza Van Hernandez to be fair @RedBistro has been doing a sterling job in this thread with feeding us tweets along with Adnan. Also, when I browsed down and saw your message I didn't even think you mean his tweets since it's about a recent transfer of ours and the boss speaking about transfers thus I thought it's transfer related. I suspect he thought the same. Just my thoughts. Not trying to get banned. :)

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
@Dwazza Van Hernandez to be fair @RedBistro has been doing a sterling job in this thread with feeding us tweets along with Adnan. Also, when I browsed down and saw your message I didn't even think you mean his tweets since it's about a recent transfer of ours and the boss speaking about transfers thus I thought it's transfer related. I suspect he thought the same. Just my thoughts. Not trying to get banned. :)
We like to keep the tweets in here related to transfers only. Di Maria is a confirmed signing.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Should be a busy transfer window. Won't be surprised to see us signing 2 midfielders.

Jev

Others, plural, as in multiple .. oh god i hope it's not a language barrier.
I don't think you should take it that literally. Sounds more like a throwaway comment to me: During my time here, players will inevitably leave and others will come, but every time we'll be the ones to announce it, not the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.