Transfer Tweets - 2017 | When posting a tweet in a foreign language, post English translation too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
Far from nonsense...West Ham matches are being watched all over the world, which is true for the whole Premier league. I myself are not from West London, or anywhere near that. But i see plenty of West Ham games, and analysis like MOTD from absolutely all West Ham games, and a lot of people all over the world do the same. There is a PL programm analysis in pretty much any language there is, every country there is. There aren't even the possibilities that so many people watch Marseille regularly..who the hell shows the Ligue 1?? France and a couple of low populated African countries.

When you do good in the PL, no matter the club, the whole world knows it. Well, the whole football world. When you do good in the French league, no one knows apart from a few connaissairs, because bloody noone is interested in the league
I don't know where to start, I honestly don't.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Far from nonsense...West Ham matches are being watched all over the world, which is true for the whole Premier league. I myself are not from West London, or anywhere near that. But i see plenty of West Ham games, and analysis like MOTD from absolutely all West Ham games, and a lot of people all over the world do the same. There is a PL programm analysis in pretty much any language there is, every country there is. There aren't even the possibilities that so many people watch Marseille regularly..who the hell shows the Ligue 1?? France and a couple of low populated African countries.

When you do good in the PL, no matter the club, the whole world knows it. Well, the whole football world. When you do good in the French league, noone knows apart from a few connaissairs, because bloody noone is interested in the league
So Bournemouth are bigger also with your logic??

Skåre Willoch

I hope Sunderland realize there's no draft in the EPL? No reason to tank the season. Horrible, horrible business.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Still time for Big Sam to buy another expensive left back.

Brophs

The One and Only
If they get Robertson to go with Brady they'll have massively upgraded their left side for reasonable money, in PL terms.

VanGaalEra

Didn't Hull already have a thin squad in need of reinforcements? Now they're selling all their players.

Celestiale

So Bournemouth are bigger also with your logic??
You wanna go on with this tiring nonsense? "Bigger" in terms of company normally means the turnover, and football clubs are nothing else then that. Even bloody Sunderland has a bigger turnover then Marseille.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Andy Robertson is a quality young left-back, who I reckon could play for any side in the league.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
20m is fair for a 31 year old Wazza on 290k/wk wages. Whether it happens now or in the summer, the big deal is to remove his wages off the books, which in addition to removing Memphis, Schneiderlin, and potentially Young and Rooney would free up about £600k/wk in wage space for the likes of Griezmann and others.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
You wanna go on with this tiring nonsense? "Bigger" in terms of company normally means the turnover, and football clubs are nothing else then that. Even bloody Sunderland has a bigger turnover then Marseille.
Sorry buddy that was my first post on it I just wasn't sure you meant that!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Guess Hull are giving up
People keep saying things like this. Are you watching them play at all? They are looking better than any other point of the season. They are also trying to bring replacements in for these players.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Who are #safc? I've seen this a few times, and the implications in the story is that they are are referring to Sunderland, but was trying to work out the 'a' stands for.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Who are #safc? I've seen this a few times, and the implications in the story is that they are are referring to Sunderland, but was trying to work out the 'a' stands for.
Sunderland Are fecking Clueless #safc

You know, like 'Huge bid for Everton reserve accepted #safc'

Status
Not open for further replies.