Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Barça gives the letter of freedom to Umtiti and Pjanic. The wage bill must be lightened quickly. There is no other. LaLiga does not open the hand and it is necessary to renew Messi.
More info (in English):

Umtiti's okay with being loaned out, but he'll only be okay with being sold to a team "with an attractive offer at a sporting level" (my guess: a team that can challenge for trophies).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Getafe have loaned in Vitolo from Atlético de Madrid for one season. That deal has nothing to do with Marc Cuccurella. He is not an option for Atletico.

cyberman

The Olympics are also happening soon.

I don't know how many United players are going to be called up. But it wouldn't surprise me if a couple went (maybe Amad or one of our young Spanish fullbacks).
Amad and Bailly are called up

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The Olympics are also happening soon.

I don't know how many United players are going to be called up. But it wouldn't surprise me if a couple went (maybe Amad?).
Amad and Bailly both are going to the Olympics as of now. That might be it when it comes to our players at the Olympics.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Badé is a Rennes player. Final agreement reached between Rennes and Lens for Loïc Badé! He is joining Rennes for a 5-year contract.
Badé is a promising young centre back who'll probably have more eyes on him now that he's playing for Rennes.

EDIT: The price

16.5 million Euros with up to 3.5 million Euros in bonuses

hobbers

With Messi and Barca being such embarrassments maybe we should enquire about Pjanic. Don't know how he's faired in Spain but not a bad player to get for free.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Translation:
Am I missing something? You can’t just kick a player out because you don’t want him, unless you’re going to pay out his contract. What a shameless club, man.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

All very calm in Barcelona with the Leo Messi situation. They have no doubts that he will renew. The announcement is a matter of time (departures) and nothing more, it is not ruled out that the club awaits his return from the Copa [America].

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
With Messi and Barca being such embarrassments maybe we should enquire about Pjanic. Don't know how he's faired in Spain but not a bad player to get for free.
He's really struggled in Spain and is basically past it. He'll be a step or two too slow for the Premier League, and with Matic already in our books, I struggle to see how Pjanic would be any less frustrating.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
WTF is happening at Barca :lol:
Is it literally they need to get rid of half their side to give Messi a pay bump...?

Also, Umtiti? Is his knee fecked completely?

R'hllor

Am I missing something? You can’t just kick a player out because you don’t want him, unless you’re going to pay out his contract. What a shameless club, man.
Think thats the plan, they force kick him out = removed from wage bill = funds/numbers to support Messi contract, Umtiti will sue them, they either settled before it goes to court or after, either way Messi already signed his before that.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Think thats the plan, they force kick him out = removed from wage bill = funds/numbers to support Messi contract, Umtiti will sue them, they either settled before it goes to court or after, either way Messi already signed his before that.
Proper proper dodgy club

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
That could well be the idea. Any other club than the two spanish giants, no quality player would ever join again after such shenanigans

Moiraine

WTF is happening at Barca :lol:
Is it literally they need to get rid of half their side to give Messi a pay bump...?

Also, Umtiti? Is his knee fecked completely?
I have no sympathy with Batca or Madrid, they spent over the odds and now it’s going to bite back. I wanna see them pay the price and go bank corrupt if that’s what takes to rectify the entire football structure i.e. transfers, agents and players wages.

One thing i never quite understand is why Clubs are not taking tough stance against, is the involvement of Agents and the ransom Clubs are paying to them. Agents like Riola and Mendes are needs of a player and working for the player, if any fee or cost involves around their services, its the player who hired them and its them who should pay their fees, not the Clubs. I think sooner or later all clubs will form a unanimous alliance against them.

TsuWave

They kicking him, but he's fighting with so much vim to stay. Umtiti is a funny guy

Cloud7

It’s a shame what injuries did to Umtiti. There was a time he looked like he was going to become an absolute monster of a CB

Status
Not open for further replies.