g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesperjaap

Mbappe would be a fool to renew his contract with PSG, while wanting to go Real Madrid (which he can easily do next season).
Well looking at the Madrid situation at the moment I would think he is far more likely to win silverware domestically and have more chance of winning silverware in EUrope staying where he is. Of coruse there is the prestige element of playing for Madrid but doesnt look the ideal time to go there

jesperjaap

PSG could probably get Pogba for 100M and he'd stuff their timeline far more than a younger player.
Can but hope. Neither are the right thing to do but I would rather spend £100m on a transfer fee for Camavinga than give Pogba a new £100m contract if any of the fees are correct wage or transfer wise that we are hearing. I think he is an excellent player already than can become a truly great one....but nobody surely even PSG are spending £100m on someone with a year on his contract that isnt quiet yet established

jesperjaap

He could sign a 5 year contract, rack up some titles and be out at 23/24 not even in his prime yet. You'd need very solid advisors and entourage not to get pressured into signing new deals after new deals if you aspire to bigger european clubs.
This is true. Must remember though that he is French and there are obvious parallels between City and PSG though they are a bigger club historically in there own country and I know its not something people liek to hear, but there is a lifestyle option too being in your home country and it is Paris.

It is pretty much the equivalent of a yougn English talent signing for City at the moment and City being in London.

He is only 18 after all, like you say he can be there five years, win a lot of silverware domestically for sure, get a lot of money, stay in his own country and he would only be 22/23 and if fully established look for that career defining move, has time on his side. I mean, face it, he would be the same age then as Mason Mount is now.

Really it is probably the sensible option for him at this point in his career....would be disappointed though, as he is the perfect signing for me foru s this season, not at £100m though

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Great young cb. Great range of passing and a fine athlete. Tall and good in the air as well as quick. If he's leaving this season he would be a decent option for us.
Yea he looks a super prospect. Seems to have everything.

Dazzmondo

Yea he looks a super prospect. Seems to have everything.
Arsenal wanted him, fair to say they aren't getting him at that price. I'd be happy to get him for £45-50m tbh. Probably the most well-rounded of the top young cbs. Varane would probably be best option but I'm sceptical of his supposed interest in joining us being real.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Arsenal wanted him, fair to say they aren't getting him at that price. I'd be happy to get him for £45-50m tbh. Probably the most well-rounded of the top young cbs. Varane would probably be best option but I'm sceptical of his supposed interest in joining us being real.
I don’t have doubts about Varane being open to coming here. We really need to start having a higher opinion of our club, trust me, many others do! The way I see it, what is he really holding on to? He’s done it all, Madrid are probably not even a better team than us and we are a big deal ourselves. It doesn’t puzzle me that he’d want to play for United.

And I agree regarding Arsenal and Tapsoba. Probably a little out of their league at present.

Dazzmondo

I don’t have doubts about Varane being open to coming here. We really need to start having a higher opinion of our club, trust me, many others do! The way I see it, what is he really holding on to? He’s done it all, Madrid are probably not even a better team than us and we are a big deal ourselves. It doesn’t puzzle me that he’d want to play for United.

And I agree regarding Arsenal and Tapsoba. Probably a little out of their league at present.
Hope so. I've been a massive fan of Varane for a long time. I think he and Maguire would form an amazing defence. Can't think of a more physically dominant cb pairing.

croadyman

There is no doubt in my mind that Varane is our top CB target but whether we can get him is totally another thing

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Should we consider Neves or is he just a Portuguese Charlie Adam?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Juve-Atleti intensify their contacts for Dybala.
They want to get rid of the Argentine for his highsalary, 7 million. Juve proposes a Dybala-Correa swap but Simeone did not accept

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
What's great about it? Milan made an offer and Donnarumma rejected it. Now he's getting a fat signing bonus somewhere else.

SAFMUTD

It's great to see Milan telling Raiola to feck off.

Respect to them, this new trend about players holding their clubs randsome by delaying to renew contracts just to end up bargain between getting astronomical wages or going for free cant continue. Hopefully more clubs start doing this.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
What's great about it? Milan made an offer and Donnarumma rejected it. Now he's getting a fat signing bonus somewhere else.
It's great that Raiola didn't get his way and was unsuccessful in getting himself and the player a raise which was deemed too high by Milan. Now let's see if Raiola can get Juve or someone else to match what he wanted from Milan. The player needs a club and Raiola's hand won't be as strong in negotiations.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

According to reports, Raiola wanted €20m in commission and a yearly salary of €10 to €12m for Donnarumma.

Womp

idiot
Juve-Atleti intensify their contacts for Dybala.
They want to get rid of the Argentine for his highsalary, 7 million. Juve proposes a Dybala-Correa swap but Simeone did not accept
7million for Dybala? That could be a potential bargain

Womp

idiot
7 million a year salary after taxes. Nearly 300k weekly wages.
Ah, read that wrong. Read it as they were happy to offload him for 7 million due to his high wages, my bad.

Not sure many clubs would be willing to pay him that kind of salary, he hasn't really progressed as a player from his early promise

SAFMUTD

Ah, read that wrong. Read it as they were happy to offload him for 7 million due to his high wages, my bad.

Not sure many clubs would be willing to pay him that kind of salary, he hasn't really progressed as a player from his early promise
Not only he hasn't progressed he seems to have regressed, since his amazing season in 2017/2018 when he was impressive with 22G/5A. Followed by 2018/19 with only 5G/4A, then 2019/20 11G/6A, 2020/21 4G/3A.

He is a player with lots of flair but he turns really hoy and cold, definitely not worth the wages specially since he's not really young anymore, will be 28 at the start of next season, and seems exactly the kind of player that exploded young and will decline in the early 30s.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.

According to reports, Raiola wanted €20m in commission and a yearly salary of €10 to €12m for Donnarumma.
I believe there's a further 10 million to his father, utter madness. Tbh clubs have only themselves to blame for letting agents get this out of hand for doing barely any work.

Also what are the tax rates in different countries? Most of these salaries are post tax not so?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Very exciting piece of business if true, although I wonder if this means one of Ndidi or Tielemans is on the move? Would love to bring in either.
Rumours of Chowdry to Newcastle so just replacing him probably.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool

Wait, what? 20m for Raiola himself?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.