Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Do Liverpool every produce any decent young players?

Harvey Elliott looks decent (they didn't produce him I guess) but the rest seem to just vanish into nothing.
We’ll they seem to get decent money for them, so they must be doing something right. I wish we could off load players for this kind of money. We’ve hung on to far too many and I don’t mean just Jones, who will leave once his fitness has improved

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
If Elanaga stays for the season surely we sell or loan James?

Sancho, Rashford, Elanga, James, Greenwood, Martial, Mata and Pogba who can play out wide to varying degrees is serious overkill

BlackShark_80

Apparently a Chelsea ITK, seems reliable about line ups and injuries news but no idea about transfer.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon

Apparently a Chelsea ITK, seems reliable about line ups and injuries news but no idea about transfer.
I’m pretty sure Roman isn’t just allowed to write them a personal cheque, especially not for 40m. HMRC may want to have a word with all 3 of them if this were to happen. Anyway that line alone should tell people how full of shit this supposed ITK is.

Dante

Average bang
Ignore all the Varane stories that talk about personal terms for the player. That could easily be a negotiating tactic for getting a new deal with Real Madrid.

The only news that matters will be about negotiations between the clubs. Until that happens, everything else is just noise.

United are still measuring the old sofa and figuring out what colours will fit in the living room. Till we go to IKEA, we won't even know what's in stock and whether we can afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.