Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Mundo Deportivo (Ferran Martinez)
  • Chelsea and RB Leipzig are the only clubs in for Ilaix are Ilaix's main choices for his next club.
  • Barcelona demand €20m for the player.
    • Barcelona already rejected a €6m offer from Leipzig.
  • Ilaix was apparently in London to negotiate with Chelsea.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The part about Sergi Roberto from the article:

Alba and Busquets' pay reductions and deferrals should make room for Agüero to register with the team.

manuchamp88

Nervous that puts us back in for him next summer too. He's a quality player, but I think we'd benefit more from a Haaland forward than we would Kane.
Totally agree. And you know what? I'd rather we go for Lewa than Kane. Get a couple of years out of a quality striker, and Mason continues learning and developing.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea

Source: Mundo Deportivo (Ferran Martinez)
  • Chelsea and RB Leipzig are the only clubs in for Ilaix.
  • Barcelona demand €20m for the player.
    • Barcelona already rejected a €6m offer from Leipzig.
  • Ilaix was apparently in London to negotiate with Chelsea.
Spurs and Gunners are also interested.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Summarised translation:

Bayern Munich are interested but are now behind in the race. Amine Adli is likely to be Leon Bailey's replacement at Leverkusen. @Zehner

Santos J

"Did that tackle end my career? Well, I never played a full game again, did I? It seems like a great coincidence, don’t you think?"

Yeah. You know better than him though mate.
You forgot the rest of the quote in the same interview where he said "I never actually said he finished my career. "

Cloud7

Official: AC Milan sign Pietro Pellegri from Monaco on loan with a purchase option that can become obligatory after certain conditions are met.
Contracts with these Italian clubs really crack me up. Imagine if, for example, the option becomes obligatory if he gets five assists for the season, but Milan don’t really fancy him so they bench him for the remainder of the matches to make sure he doesn’t achieve those conditions that obligate them to buy him :lol:

Fingeredmouse

"Did that tackle end my career? Well, I never played a full game again, did I? It seems like a great coincidence, don’t you think?"

Yeah. You know better than him though mate.
In the same Daily Mainterview which you've quoted from, Haaland then goes on to say:

"He then added: "I don’t blame him. I never actually said he finished my career. It was my last full game in England, so maybe he had something to do with it."

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
So the Ronaldo - City rumours are all from City's end.

Interesting.
It's the opposite; City's sources are suggesting that the interest is coming from Ronaldo's entourage only. Various journalists (including those in England) have been reporting that Mendes has approached City about Ronaldo. I wonder if Ronaldo will rein him in, but let's see.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
It's the opposite; City's sources are suggesting that the interest is coming from Ronaldo's entourage only. Various journalists (including those in England) have been reporting that Mendes has approached City about Ronaldo. I wonder if Ronaldo will rein him in, but let's see.
I think that tweet is claiming the opposite, that it's Ronaldo's camp pushing for the move and City are not that keen.
Ahh my bad.

As I wrote in the Ronaldo thread I think it's Mendes putting out feelers, it's his job after all. (Usually without the knowing of their client too) what would happen is the agent would shop his player around and then go to the player and say club x,y,z are interested, what do you think?

It very rarely is the case of the other way round, (or so I think) - as the job of the agent is to shop their player around.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: SportBILD (Christian Falk and Tobi Altschäffl)
  • Coman is still negotiating his contract with Bayern.
    • His contract expires in 2 years.
    • Bayern are yet to match what Coman demands.
  • Currently, there's nothing coming from Coman's camp to Bayern.
  • Bayern are now open to selling Coman as a result.
    • Fee: €90m
    • Chelsea are interested but not willing to pay what Bayern want.
    • Coman might decide to run his contract down and leave as a free agent.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Summarised translation:

Bayern Munich are interested but are now behind in the race. Amine Adli is likely to be Leon Bailey's replacement at Leverkusen. @Zehner
Would top of an already excellent transfer window, probably the best we've had since I'm following football :)

Andrew7582

Ahh my bad.

As I wrote in the Ronaldo thread I think it's Mendes putting out feelers, it's his job after all. (Usually without the knowing of their client too) what would happen is the agent would shop his player around and then go to the player and say club x,y,z are interested, what do you think?

It very rarely is the case of the other way round, (or so I think) - as the job of the agent is to shop their player around.
Ronaldo and Mendes are probably talking to each other every day right now with so little time left in the window so I don't think it is being done without Ronaldo being in the loop. He wants to go to a club that can win the CL and there are very few options that fit, so I think he will be willing to go to City if the opportunity presents itself.

Last edited:

Pep's Suit

Ahh my bad.

Didn't Ronaldo buy a greek island for Mendes? I'm sure whatever Mendes' doing right now is what Ronaldo wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.