Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
There is no chance in hell United would sell pogba now. Glazers might care about the money but they are not foolish

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The name on which Juve is working more in these hours, as confirmed by Raiola's presence in Turin, is Kean . Total costs are being examined, [also the] formula. Contacts in progress.
Kean to take Ronaldo's spot in the squad?

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
There is no chance in hell United would sell pogba now. Glazers might care about the money but they are not foolish
If there's a legitimate chance that a club might now move for Pogba, his agent will cause mayhem until they get what they want.

It's a PR disaster either way for us.

Flytan

Glazers aren't so moronic that they'd sell Pogba the last week of the window. If we had gotten Rice/another midfielder already I could see it, but there's be riots, especially if Ronaldo completes his City move. Hell this window would piss me off much more than the overreaction to the super league.

Zoo

Spurs are in strongly for Moriba and have an agreement with the player. Barça remains firm: whoever wants him to pay 20M €

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
All of a sudden everyone has overtaken us transfer wise. Terrible.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Spurs are in strongly for Moriba and have an agreement with the player. Barça remains firm: whoever wants him to pay 20M €
So that makes both Leipzig and Tottenham the teams that Ilaix prefers to go to. I'm expecting Spurs to pay the desired amount over Leipzig.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Consider this a good translation of the L'Équipe Tweet.
They're getting top dollar for a player with 12 months left. They can pay top dollar for a player with 12 months left.

Imperative we buy a midfielder that suits this team and hopefully a RB.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
One thing that is so annoying is that every year you hear that we can’t sign more because we need to get rid first but then we can’t get rid of anyone at all . Then midseason we give out more crazy contracts to people who don’t deserve it and so basically we can never go forward . How we haven’t managed to see Lingard this summer after the sixth months he had is absolutely beyond me

Kearnkoff69

Spurs signing Sarr and Moriba in the same summer - it's like Paratici is playing FIFA career mode.

Infra-red

One thing that is so annoying is that every year you hear that we can’t sign more because we need to get rid first but then we can’t get rid of anyone at all . Then midseason we give out more crazy contracts to people who don’t deserve it and so basically we can never go forward . How we haven’t managed to see Lingard this summer after the sixth months he had is absolutely beyond me
It is remarkable. Lingard's value has probably peaked following that spell at West Ham.

Now he's going to spend the next six months on the bench (assuming he even makes the match day squad), during which he will turn 29 and enter the final 6 months of his deal. His value will plummet and he'll then leave for a few million in January or a free transfer in the summer.

What do we gain from all of this? Nothing.

croadyman

I don’t think any club with fair money can compete with the clubs with oil money any more.

Sancho was a major signing but it was about 12 months in the making, probably with last seasons budget included. And no doubt if PSG, City or Chelsea (the dirty clubs) had prioritised him then they’d have blown us out the water
Yeah ruined the game for teams who have to operate properly but City/PSG/Chelsea won't care

croadyman

The club isn’t desperate. You’re desperate. With the greatest of respect I’m very happy you aren’t our director of football - you’re in about 6 player threads begging us to sign them :lol:
Yes I am that desperate and fecks me off beyond belief that the club don't feel the same way so stick that laughing emoji

croadyman

I'm gonna pull my hair out if Matic starts, plays like he's been retired for 5 years (again), and VDB stays on the bench the entire game. At least sell the fecker so we can get a DM Ole will play. Pogba as a backup no 10 is great. We still have Mata and a whole academy...
SPOT FECKING ON

croadyman

Panic will lead into wrong signing. VDB is a good recent example.
Just really worry how we beat the press with our current options in that area and then you have Ronaldo to City which I feel we have to respond to by way of signing either a proper DM or more of a tempo controlling CM

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Just really worry how we beat the press with our current options in that area and then you have Ronaldo to City which I feel we have to respond to by way of signing either a proper DM or more of a tempo controlling CM
It's not like Saul will change things that we beat the press. May be we are waiting for the right option. We weren't convinced with Upamecano but we convinced with Varane thus we didn't sign Upamecano last season when he was available but we signed Varane now as he was available.

croadyman

It's not like Saul will change things that we beat the press. May be we are waiting for the right option. We weren't convinced with Upamecano but we convinced with Varane thus we didn't sign Upamecano last season when he was available but we signed Varane now as he was available.
If you could guarantee me Rice/Tchouameni next summer and a tempo CM then maybe could put up with not getting one now

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
If you could guarantee me Rice/Tchouameni next summer and a tempo CM then maybe could put up with not getting one now
Can't we sign the right player that fits the profile instead of buying whoever available but not fit into profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.