g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: DelSol Radio via ESPN

Cavani when asked about his plans for his future:
You never know how things can happen, sometimes in the best moments things happen to you, or sometimes when you think that everything is going wrong, things turn and start to work in a different way, and everything changes. Today I want to recover as soon as possible to be at the disposal of Manchester United and my national team. At the end of the day that’s what you want, you live 100% for football and what you least want is to be out, so I want to recover to play these remaining months of the league and try to do it in the best way and to the top.

Teja

This rumour started from AS (also referenced by this article). No other reliable outlet media outlet or journalist has covered this, and only one other Spanish outlet has covered this: ABC Sevilla (who aren't so reliable, either).
Seems like they're trying to drum up interest.

Hard to see why we need a CB now .. we'd probably go for a RB / CM if we do go in for someone but I think that's unlikely as well. We'll probably just wait to see what our new manager situation is before spending any more money.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Official confirmation expected in 48 hours
  • Gerrard will be bringing the following people over to Villa as part of his backroom staff:
    • Gary McAllister (assistant manager)
    • Michael Beale
    • Tom Culshaw (set-piece coach)
    • Jordan Milsom (Head of Performance)
  • Villa will pay £3m to bring Gerrard & his staff over.
EDIT: Summary in Tweet form

Last edited:

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
  • Official confirmation expected in 48 hours
  • Gerrard will be bringing the following people over to Villa as part of his backroom staff:
    • Gary McAllister (assistant manager)
    • Michael Beale
    • Tom Culshaw (set-piece coach)
    • Jordan Milsom (Head of Performance)
  • Villa will pay £3m to bring Gerrard & his staff over.
Not that I'd ever want Gerard here, but Villa are showing us how it's done. Take promising manager from a bigger club, pay fee to make it happen, job done.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
They are not discussing what aspect his agent is not agreeing on with the new contract. I am sure they will work it out.
Interestingly, Matt Law brought this up in his recent article:
  • Chelsea thought they'd have an agreement over a new 5-year deal but for recent changes in the demands
  • Initially, Christensen's agent adjusted some of the demands (which were resolved), but now, the agent wants to bring the length down from 5 years to 3 years.
  • Both Chelsea and Christensen's party aren't backing down from their demands, and the negotiations have stalled as a result.
  • Tuchel wants Christensen to remain, and Christensen himself is keen to stay at Chelsea (as confirmed by the player himself earlier).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
On the issue of the renewal of Sergi Roberto there is still no news. Xavi and Mateu Alemany will have to see each other in the next few days and then they will speak with the player's representative to negotiate and make decisions.

peridigm

This rumour started from AS (also referenced by this article). No other reliable outlet media outlet or journalist has covered this, and only one other Spanish outlet has covered this: ABC Sevilla (who aren't so reliable, either).
In other words, stoking the fire to get Chelsea moving for him by linking a club that is leaking goals at a crazy rate.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
In modern times, surely Rangers are considered a bigger club? Either way, my point is the same. The difference is smaller than that between us and the club's our apparent managerial targets are currently.
Are we going to compare every single managerial appointment of every club to our own from here on out?

Spurs showing us how it’s done!
Norwich showing us how it’s done!
Newcastle show us how it’s done!
…& now the mighty Villa showing us how it’s done!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
How is he likely to be an improvement on what they had before?
If he reflects on his man management, he could improve. One thing is for sure, he will look to run and go for transitions goals, everybody moving forward. It costs you on defense, but he is aggressive all the time.

Blood Mage

Is Lampard really an upgrade on Farke? Norwich are still finishing rock bottom of the league.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Some legal drama between PSG and Real Betis:

Source: AS

Basically, Betis had to pay 20% of the money that they got from Tottenham for Lo Celso to PSG. Betis are saying that the 20% only applies to the transfer fee (€32m), but PSG are saying that the 20% should also apply on the loan fee (€16m). This case is now being taken to the CAS.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Fotbollskanalen

Kulusevski on the Spurs links:
It is good that there are clubs (who are interested), because if it does not work in one place then maybe it works in another place. But as I said: my focus must be on Juventus and to be able to play more. If I start thinking about other clubs, I think it will be very difficult to play more.
On whether he can move to another club in January:
I’ll see how it goes. I love Juventus and I like to be there, then we’ll see what happens. There is a lot of time left. But I have to start playing more and scoring goals and assists.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Guendouzi: "I am on loan and still linked with Arsenal on the other hand but focus with OM. I want to be part of the long term with OM because I feel very comfortable and I want to continue to have fun with OM."
EDIT: Quotes in English

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

I didn't think we'd be interested in him given what his agent has been saying recently, but this is getting me excited!
  • Economic factors a big reason for Insigne leaving
  • Napoli's offer: €3.5m guaranteed+ €1.5m in difficult-to-reach bonuses
    • The guaranteed amount is less than what Insigne currently earns.
  • Other clubs have registered their interest, but Toronto FC is the most serious of the lot.
    • TFC's talks are already advanced.

@poleglass red @limerickcitykid @RedDevilCanuck

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Arsenal agreed terms with Fiorentina for Vlahovic, but the player's camp is not willing to enter talks with Arsenal. As a result, Arsenal have made an initial inquiry for Dejan Kulusevski.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal

EDIT: Quotes in English
Don't know why he feel the need to say that when his loan supposedly have an obligation to buy anyway.

pascell

Arsenal agreed terms with Fiorentina for Vlahovic, but the player's camp is not willing to enter talks with Arsenal. As a result, Arsenal have made an initial inquiry for Dejan Kulusevski.
He'd be a great signing for Arsenal or Spurs. Especially Spurs with Kulusevski and Son on each wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.