Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Note: He's currently on a 2-year loan from Juventus with a purchase option. This is referring to Atalanta exercising that purchase option.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Tag 24

Hertha sporting director Fredi Bobic:
He has incredible qualities. I am very happy that he is with us, has no clause and can contest the future with Hertha. But: Is he so happy here that he wants to stay or does he want to move on? We will see. Offers are always there.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I guess, wasn't serious :) . Thought we were pampering giorno
Trust me, I felt weird putting up so many Ancelotti quotes, but they all were surprisingly applicable, like with this:

EDIT: For some reason, the link in the Arsenal Tweet isn't coming through, so here it is.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Because he is in the business over 10 years and by now he has discovered many great talents that got his teams either the league or sold for a lot of money or both.

Fletcher as is the case with Ole, is UNPROVEN
You are brainwashed. Fletch is not a DoF. Glazers cant get a DoF because they will not give up the power. they want to control the transfers. That is why we have Edward Woodward running things and after him we will get someone like Richard Arnold. Someone who is willing to get his house burned by us just to protect Glazers and their money and their interests. Last season it was Joel Glazer himself who vetoed Jadon Sancho deal. It was Joel Glazer who vetoed Erling Haaland deal. It was Joel Glazer who vetoed Jude Bellingham deal. There have probably been 100 or more cases of this over the last 16 years that we dont know of. After all that scouting system that we have built we still are buying players that other clubs want. They heard that City wanted Alexis, they went and offered more money.
They heard City wanted Fred, went and bought Fred for 52mil
They heard that RM wanted van de Beek, they went and bought van de Beek who has played a grand total of 256 minutes of league football for us, that is even less than Virgil van Djik played this season.
All that we do will end up on the table of Joel Glazer and he will decide. He is the sole reason that Man Utd is wasting money, not using it to buy good players. They are leeches and they are always trying to get by not spending money.
I’ll say it again….Fletcher is NOT the DoF, John Murtough is the closest thing to a director of football that we have got & will deal with all the transfers first hand, he is the point of call, once the deal gets agreed, he then passes the negotiating of contracts down to Matt Judge.

Fletcher is there to for lack of a better term convince potential signings that MUFC is the place for them and sell them on the idea of signing for Man Utd. He is also the go to between the youth set up and first 11, make the transition seemless & point out any players he feels can make the step up. He then gives these names to Ole.

This is almost as bad as when people wanted an “experienced DoF” at the club in VDS, when he has never been a DoF at all in his entire life.

Murtough is more than experienced to be our DoF & I await this summers deals with optimism……baring in mind the window isn’t even open yet people need to calm the feck down.

BFernandes

I’ll say it again….Fletcher is NOT the DoF, John Murtough is the closest thing to a director of football that we have got & will deal with all the transfers first hand, he is the point of call, once the deal gets agreed, he then passes the negotiating of contracts down to Matt Judge.

Fletcher is there to for lack of a better term convince potential signings that MUFC is the place for them and sell them on the idea of signing for Man Utd. He is also the go to between the youth set up and first 11, make the transition seemless & point out any players he feels can make the step up. He then gives these names to Ole.

This is almost as bad as when people wanted an “experienced DoF” at the club in VDS, when he has never been a DoF at all in his entire life.

Murtough is more than experienced to be our DoF & I await this summers deals with optimism……baring in mind the window isn’t even open yet people need to calm the feck down.
Same here, they don't call him John the Don for no reason.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Saúl Ñíguez can leave Atletico de Madrid this summer, it's true. PSG and Chelsea are very attentive to him but nothing advanced yet. Bayern Munich is also interested, at the moment nothing more.
If he is indeed available, the fact that we aren't linked with him gives us a better picture of our priorities. Clearly, we're very focused on bringing in a new CB, whilst Sancho's still being worked on though without any direct contacts with Dortmund as of now.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
  • Spurs are growing increasingly confident of appointing Conte. Talks with Conte now centered around his salary and staff.
  • Conte could be handed a three year deal and sources close to Spurs suggest it's a matter of time until he's appointed.
  • Conte's arrival has been met by excitement by a number of players. Players such as Kane and Dele Alli are aware of glowing comments Conte has made about them in the past.
  • Daniel Levy is prepared to tell Conte that Kane will not be sold this summer and Conte is believed to be focused on spending his early work on improving the defence.
  • Conte will be given funds to sign new players but will also be expected to take a close look at left back Ryan Sessegnon and midfielder Oliver Skipp.
  • Conte is likely to tell Levy that he cannot immediately turn Spurs into PL title contenders but hopes to break the trophy drought.
  • Former Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici is considering an offer to join Spurs with Conte.

distant_red

You can't just submit a bid.
First we must "Monitor the situation" for a few months yet
It's like adding an item to your Cart and then moving it to Saved for Later, then monitoring price fluctuations for the next few months.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Daniel Levy is prepared to tell Conte that Kane will not be sold this summer and Conte is believed to be focused on spending his early work on improving the defence
Let's see who they get linked to. At the moment, they've rarely been linked to incoming defenders besides Joachim Andersen, but their back line is lacking in depth.

Pavl3n

• Spurs are growing increasingly confident of appointing Conte. Talks with Conte now centered around his salary and staff.
  • Conte could be handed a three year deal and sources close to Spurs suggest it's a matter of time until he's appointed.
  • Conte's arrival has been met by excitement by a number of players. Players such as Kane and Dele Alli are aware of glowing comments Conte has made about them in the past.
  • Daniel Levy is prepared to tell Conte that Kane will not be sold this summer and Conte is believed to be focused on spending his early work on improving the defence.
  • Conte will be given funds to sign new players but will also be expected to take a close look at left back Ryan Sessegnon and midfielder Oliver Skipp.
  • Conte is likely to tell Levy that he cannot immediately turn Spurs into PL title contenders but hopes to break the trophy drought.
  • Former Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici is considering an offer to join Spurs with Conte.

I find it interesting to see how he sets up and what players will he bring in the next 2 summer windows.
I think Kane might stay for another season or two.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Emerson Palmieri's tired of the stories surrounding his future.

Source: FC Inter News

For many months we have been talking about the market, about my return to Italy. Now I don’t even want to think about it. Really, I don’t care: I live in the present, play the European Championship and do everything to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.