Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superden

Considering the state of the team, and the fact the window is open it does seem odd that theres no muppet train to get on board. You'd think there be all sorts of speculation with players coming in / out but even the fabled ITKs seem to have given up feeding on the mufc carcass

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I think I get the basics of amortization. But how could something like that make Coutinho more complicated? Isn't it usually a benefit to be able to write off the expenditure over a longer period of time?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I think people underestimate just how big of an affect zero crossing ability from the right has on our goal threat.
If this was a Beckham he would be practicing until he gets it right. You wonder how many players do that now. As though they are happy with how they are and don't want to get even better. Maybe we need to tell them straight practice or we will find somebody who can do that job.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Villa signed courtinho. What a signing for them if he can discover old form and stay fit.
He won't though. He'll be an overpaid disappointment, just as he was at Barca. The same will happen with Ramsey at Newcastle.
These players flopped at their clubs for a reason, in my opinion it's a fallacy for these nouveau riche small clubs to think they'll mean an improvement for them. They're trying to take short-cuts which don't exist.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Barcelona are clearing up their mess real quick. Meanwhile we will still be handing out new deals to likes of Mata, Bailly and co.

ForeverRed1

He won't though. He'll be an overpaid disappointment, just as he was at Barca. The same will happen with Ramsey at Newcastle.
These players flopped at their clubs for a reason, in my opinion it's a fallacy for these nouveau riche small clubs to think they'll mean an improvement for them. They're trying to take short-cuts which don't exist.
Possibly, I do think he’s gone there for Gerrard though, no chance he goes there is he isn’t manager. If he’s going to play through his skin for anyone it will be him. Will be interesting to see how he does.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Possibly, I do think he’s gone there for Gerrard though, no chance he goes there is he isn’t manager. If he’s going to play through his skin for anyone it will be him. Will be interesting to see how he does.
Oh, no doubt. And a big part of his wages will still be paid by Barca, surely. But he will be motivated due to the Gerrard connection, you are surely right.
I have a soft spot for him, since he is obviously a former player whose spell triggers happy memories, but in terms of quality of performances he was also at times surprisingly poor at Bayern, which is of course why he wasn't a starter. Especially his passing is atrocious for a supposed playmaker.
Interesting, spectacular signing in any case. The league has so much entertainment value.

ForeverRed1

Oh, no doubt. And a big part of his wages will still be paid by Barca, surely.
I have a soft spot for him, since he is obviously a former player whose spell triggers happy memories, but in terms of quality of performances he was also at times surprisingly poor at Bayern, which is of course why he wasn't a starter. Especially his passing is atrocious for a supposed playmaker.
Interesting, spectacular signing in any case. The league has so much entertainment value.
Yeah he just hasn’t reproduced the form at Liverpool since leaving. I do think sometimes players shine better when they are the star and without the massive price tag over their head. He played with a lot of freedom and joy at Liverpool and he just hasn’t looked the same since. Maybe he will feel less pressure playing at villa.

oh the premier league is crazy right now, there’s literally no easy game. It’s a brilliant league if your a neautral, pretty tough going for a United fan :mad: :nervous:

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Yeah he just hasn’t reproduced the form at Liverpool since leaving. I do think sometimes players shine better when they are the star and without the massive price tag over their head. He played with a lot of freedom and joy at Liverpool and he just hasn’t looked the same since. Maybe he will feel less pressure playing at villa.

oh the premier league is crazy right now, there’s literally no easy game. It’s a brilliant league if your a neautral, pretty tough going for a United fan :mad: :nervous:
I have a slightly different opinion, I think he became overrated at Liverpool because of his dribblings and his periodical spectacular long-range goals, and those glossed over the fact that he was never a good playmaker or tactically sound midfielder. Liverpool actually improved as a team when he left.
Then, he stopped hitting the target with his trademark shots and now the emperor has no clothes. But obviously Gerrard will know better than me.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Considering the state of the team, and the fact the window is open it does seem odd that theres no muppet train to get on board. You'd think there be all sorts of speculation with players coming in / out but even the fabled ITKs seem to have given up feeding on the mufc carcass
People are just dispirited I guess. Plus most of the linked players don’t thrill you. Last summer was muppet dream come true with Sancho, Varane & Ronnie….look how far it got us

BlackShark_80

Bayern, Barcelona and Chelsea have contacted the agent of Boubacar Kamara with a view to a free transfer in the summer. The player doesn't want to leave Marseille this month.

NewYorkRed

My worst nightmare is Halaand to City. They get him and Pep or no Pep, they will dominate the EPL for years to come. If he’s not coming to United, he absolutely must not come to the Epl. Madrid can have him.

Infra-red

My worst nightmare is Halaand to City. They get him and Pep or no Pep, they will dominate the EPL for years to come. If he’s not coming to United, he absolutely must not come to the Epl. Madrid can have him.
He's definitely not coming to United.

I presume that it will be one of City, Real or Barca.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
He's definitely not coming to United.

I presume that it will be one of City, Real or Barca.
He’ll come to United and we’ll have him looking like prime Welbeck in 6 months :drool:

RUCK4444

Yeah it will just compound the domination, boring beyond belief.

Should move heaven and earth to get him, which would mean spending big, but many prefer to see us save money than spend big

Idxomer

That was always going to be the case. When the club makes a signing in January, that usually comes out from the summer budget which would leave less money for the new manager to spend. Also, they need to get rid of players before adding any new ones.

Red_toad

Yeah it will just compound the domination, boring beyond belief.

Should move heaven and earth to get him, which would mean spending big, but many prefer to see us save money than spend big
What’s the point of saving money when it’s United? Owners will take it if it’s not spent.
70 million on a phenomenal striker who’s not even in his prime is hard to beat. Wages will be the stumbling block and his step agents demands. Any club not champions league has zero chance of buying him.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Arsenal would be heavy favorites for 4th if they signed Vlahovic. He’s pretty much tailor made for the way they traditionally play. A hungry, young striker + not being in Europe at all and thus being much fresher than all the other big clubs should really help them.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Behind Haaland, Vlahovic is the best young striker in Europe IMO. Good move for Arsenal, probably bad for us.

Lee565

Why do these sugar daddy billionaire clubs see the the no brainer deals that our club does not?

Digne, botman, trippier and Ramsey would be great business for a mid table side let alone Newcastle.

same with man city where whilst fergie was going on about no value in the market, city were signing aguero, silva, Toure for rational fees. Same with psg when they signed marquinhos, silva, cavani, Ibrahimovic, herreta and the everton midfielder for not over inflated prices like we have for the likes of bissaka, maguire, lukaku, mata, fellaini etc..

KingCavani

Why do these sugar daddy billionaire clubs see the the no brainer deals that our club does not?

Digne, botman, trippier and Ramsey would be great business for a mid table side let alone Newcastle.
Ramsey is finished. Barely ever fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.