Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
According to transfermarkt, he's still on City's books? Sporting apparently have an option to buy him, have they already done that or are they definitely going to?
Correct. They've yet to trigger the purchase option, I believe, but they're expected to trigger it. I've gotten way too used to the Portuguese outlets reporting on him as if he's a permanent Sporting player.

bucky

Correct. They've yet to trigger the purchase option, I believe, but they're expected to trigger it. I've gotten way too used to the Portuguese outlets reporting on him as if he's a permanent Sporting player.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

James35

How bad are our scout department if they seriously consider RIcharlison above all other great attacking talent in the world?
Would be typical signing, prem proven and all that bollocks. Cost an absolute fortune also, so sounds like something we would do.

Hopefully no truth in it.

cj_sparky

Richarlison would fit in with the "whinge bags" as Gary Neville calls them. Cannot stand him.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
How bad are our scout department if they seriously consider RIcharlison above all other great attacking talent in the world?
They literally "scout" by watching match of the day on a saturday night, thats the only answer.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Not sure what the problem is when Richarlison is the answer?

We have a better CF that we can give you a great deal!!!

Zoo

Obviously Richarlison’s representatives want to get him out of Everton this summer.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Offensive sector….fecking hell
I wouldn't get too worked up about it, I don't think it's some new hipster football term they've come up with.

It'll just be a direct translation of the Brazilian Portuguese, and presumably "o setor ofensivo" or whatever is normal football speak there. :lol:

afatzp

Not sure we should be doing Newcastle any favours by loaning them players, they're minted, they can buy.
how about we counter-offer them De Gea and Rashford. Both should still be appealing to Newcastle , while we off-load two players who could not adapt to the modern high-pressing games and difficult to sell to other top clubs which could bear their wages.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Juventus sporting director Maurizio Arrivabene confirms that Dybala's contract extension will no longer be possible.
Dybala's contract has not been renewed. Today's meeting was friendly, clear and respectful. On Juve's part, it would have been easy to make a low bid, but it would have been disrespectful towards Paulo. The decision is made.
EDIT: In English

Last edited:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Juventus sporting director Maurizio Arrivabene confirms that Dybala's contract extension will no longer be possible.
How can you steal me my „he will extend his contract shortly“ dailydybala? :lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: the highly talented Festy Ebosele will join Udinese in the summer after his contract expires with Derby County

Status
Not open for further replies.