Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Valencia is willing to make a very important effort to renew both José Luis Gayà and Carlos Soler, placing them among the best paid of the squad. Both would have a very central role from a sporting point of view. They would be the club's benchmark players.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites

There was a time the player was having so much success at Sporting that he was compared to Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes, and it really seemed like he’d soon get a transfer to the Premier League.
Now following a few months of silence, we’re back seeing a Portuguese newspaper talking about his future. That’s Jornal de Notícias, who claim the player is ‘waiting for concrete offers’ at the end of the season.
It’s said that even though he ‘feels comfortable’ at Sporting, he now expects the chance of a move.
Jornal de Notícias claims that back in the last summer window, despite approaches, there were no concrete offers for his signing.
Now ‘the scenario could change’ at the end of the season.

Manchester United are the only potential destination who are actually named, with the newspaper are claiming the Red Devils are ‘attentive’ to Pote, even though it’s said there are clubs from other countries who are targeting him as well. It’s written the midfielder has ‘no preference’ for which country he’d play in.
Currently valued by Transfermarkt at €35m, Gonçalves has 14 goals and 10 assists this season. His best numbers had been reached the year before, when he scored 23 times

bucky

There was a time the player was having so much success at Sporting that he was compared to Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes, and it really seemed like he’d soon get a transfer to the Premier League.
Now following a few months of silence, we’re back seeing a Portuguese newspaper talking about his future. That’s Jornal de Notícias, who claim the player is ‘waiting for concrete offers’ at the end of the season.
It’s said that even though he ‘feels comfortable’ at Sporting, he now expects the chance of a move.
Jornal de Notícias claims that back in the last summer window, despite approaches, there were no concrete offers for his signing.
Now ‘the scenario could change’ at the end of the season.

Manchester United are the only potential destination who are actually named, with the newspaper are claiming the Red Devils are ‘attentive’ to Pote, even though it’s said there are clubs from other countries who are targeting him as well. It’s written the midfielder has ‘no preference’ for which country he’d play in.
Currently valued by Transfermarkt at €35m, Gonçalves has 14 goals and 10 assists this season. His best numbers had been reached the year before, when he scored 23 times
Maybe I'm mistaken and I don't watch Sporting all that much, but isn't he very similar to Bruno? High risk, high reward player, with good numbers, who works hard and is an attacking midfielder? If anything I feel like we would bring in a different type of player compared to Bruno to compete with him.

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
After being booed by Sevilla fans,Martial probably can't wait to come back to cozy OT where we clap for them after every lazy and 'I don't care' performance.

Caesar2290

That's not that bad, was worried it was gonna be another £350k+ offer.
Wasn't he on less than Jones and on similar wages to Lingard? The fact that people were outraged on this forum that one of our key players was underpaid is absolute bonkers

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
After being booed by Sevilla fans,Martial probably can't wait to come back to cozy OT where we clap for them after every lazy and 'I don't care' performance.
Obviously. We support and encourage mediocrity

dinostar77

We have people on this forum who still believe martial is the answer to our no9 issues :lol:

croadyman

Great news. Love Bruno, will be interesting to see how he gets on in a well drilled team with a top coach.
Yeah needs someone who is not afraid to tell him he needs to cut out attempting too many Hollywood passes and moaning

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I see why Romano Tweeted this now.
Agreement between Barça and Raphinha, as reported by @joaquimpiera. The Blaugrana club closes the salary terms with the Leeds winger, contract for 5 seasons.
Matteo confirmed the info himself, but the whole story started from Joaquim Piera of Sport.

Source:
Barça-Raphinha agreement!
Barcelona closes the salary terms with the Leeds winger, who will ignore any other offer that comes to him

NYAS

Negotiation tactics to get Ousmane to agree to lower terms. I’m sure if he leaves they’d be happy to get Raphinha but I don’t think they’d take him over Dembele if they didn’t have to.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
How is a club a billion in debt doing these things?
Because they're basically blackmailing their current players to accept below market rate terms when renegotiating their contracts.

If I was one of those players that renewed to help them out last year, I'd be quite pissed seeing how much they're splashing right now, not sure how much Pedri signed on for (with a Billion release clause) but I bet he could have gotten more.

SAF is the GOAT

AndyMitten: “Prospective players are asking who the next #MUFC manager will be, they want to know who will be in charge next season - United are sounding out players & agents.”

MiracleInMadrid

The pass to Sancho is a good example he can release it quickly
Kane is a target regardless of who is head coach.

Pull in Eriksen as the offensive midfielder. He will be free in the summer.
PL-proven, hardworking, tactically smart, never complaints or puts up a fuss (we have enough of those), great long shots, great at setpieces etc.

Would save us a big transfer fee aswell.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert

A striker, two midfielders and a right sided attacker will be sought. Kane or Darwin Nunez the striker targets.

https://theathletic.com/3212020/2022/03/28/manchester-united-harry-kane-search-striker-summer/
Kane has always been a bit of a "dream signing" for me. The perfect striker. One I am sure Ferguson would have made long time ago. But by now, I'm not sure. Would really enjoy seeing someone like Osimhen in our side. I'm not really sure how he would translate from Serie A to the PL, but that type of intensity from a young, physical striker would be great to see.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
There's no doubt Kane would be quality, but it's so short term. The money he'd want and what Spurs would want, would blow most of our summer budget.

Matt007a

Why on earth would we be after Kane? Not only would it cost the earth, but he wants to leave Spurs to win the Premier League or Champions League. He's not going to come here is he.

Status
Not open for further replies.