Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4YON

Hložek to Bayer Leverkusen. Sparta has been in Sevilla to negotiate the sale of the player. Reaching an agreement of €18 million (no bonuses)

Bayer Leverkusen has excelerated thing in the last few hours €13 million total agreement this includes bonuses and 30% future sell on clause.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Do we really need to know about every step of the contract renewal process between Barcelona and their players?

M4YON

Do we really need to know about every step of the contract renewal process between Barcelona and their players?
No but In this case a breakdown in renewal of an important player for Barca could end up with a twist so felt it was worth posting. I understand what you mean though.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Assume Bishop, Kovar, Mastny and Vitek are rubbish then if one of them can’t cover 3rd place behind DDG and Heaton. Really don’t see the need for another keeper.
Heaton is 36 and has barely played for about 5 years mate - I think the clear issue here is that he isn't seen as good enough to be a back-up goalkeeper for a top 6 team and therefore United don't have one...

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
No but In this case a breakdown in renewal of an important player for Barca could end up with a twist so felt it was worth posting. I understand what you mean though.
Not having a go or anything as I appreciate your effort in this thread, just think perhaps when something more concrete happens in that regard it would be worth seeing a bit more.

ti vu

Guess Johnstone deal is off then? Can't see the need for 4 "senior" GKs, or why Johnstone would prefer us over team that give him more gametime.

On second thought, maybe we would leave him at Valencia on loan for further development (Courtois Chelsea to Atletico loan route).

Status
Not open for further replies.