Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Wow Milan lost patience and will to keep him in the squad quick. 24 caps, 5 goals 1 assist. Not disastrous numbers for what was bought as a developing talent in his debut season. Absolutely baffling the treatment the club gave him in the Europa League and last half of the season. He must have done something that made someone pissed off. Completely shoved into the cold despite peforming from anonymus to good.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Idiot move. Madrid are falling apart and he has the chance to dominate Europe with one of the best attacks ever. He’ll regret it like Neymar leaving Barcelona.
Lets face it, anything he does at Madrid will be worth far more than whatever he does at PSG. No one outside of France is watching most of their games.

The history and tradition of a club like Madrid and the prestige of playing for them is still a massive pull in 2021.

Like City, anything that PSG and their money do domestically means very little and is celebrated, or even remembered, by very few.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Mbappe will be Madrid's main man and that's been the intention for sometime now.

Messi joining PSG may lesson the furore that will inevitably come when Mbappe almost certainly leaves, though I'm also certain the Frenchman will stick it out in Paris for another season.

The United

Bayern and Raiola don't usually mix but you never know, I doubt Juve are a threat though as Dortmund won't accept a 2 year loan with payment spread over the 10 years after that.
I thought I heard a few years ago that Bayern does not deal with Raiola at all.

Wonder if it was true then and now.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
They haven’t paid for Lukaku yet though either so don’t we get the 4m + the remainder of his transfer in one go or are they allowed to continue to pay for him over the next few years ?
If any club can’t pay a transfer fee yet decide to cash in on said player they should face sanctions

Infra-red

They haven’t paid for Lukaku yet though either so don’t we get the 4m + the remainder of his transfer in one go or are they allowed to continue to pay for him over the next few years ?
The usual practice is that Inter will continue to pay the outstanding Lukaku fee they owe us in instalments, as per our agreement with them.

Dong Fangzhuo

If any club can’t pay a transfer fee yet decide to cash in on said player they should face sanctions
They'll follow the installment plan in the original sales contract, that doesn't change just because they sold him on.

Devil may care

I thought I heard a few years ago that Bayern does not deal with Raiola at all.

Wonder if it was true then and now.
Bayern usually don't put up with the antics from agents like Raiola, the one exception being Lewandowski's mouthpiece, whether they'd make an exception for Haaland is hard to tell, but I don't think they'll be keen on Raiola whoring him out to Real or PSG 2 years into his contract.

Dismember

Wow Milan lost patience and will to keep him in the squad quick. 24 caps, 5 goals 1 assist. Not disastrous numbers for what was bought as a developing talent in his debut season. Absolutely baffling the treatment the club gave him in the Europa League and last half of the season. He must have done something that made someone pissed off. Completely shoved into the cold despite peforming from anonymus to good.
I don’t think the club wanted to sell him at all. They have tried to keep him but the coach disrespected hauge a lot. He wouldn’t use him even when he barely had any options on the bench. He would even use mediocre players like krunic who is a CM over him in his preferred position which is LW. Add to that both Leao and Rebic play at LW. So they thought why waste Hauge on the bench? Milan need an AM so if they sell him they can make some cash to buy an AM. Hauge saved Pioli’s ass in many matches but for some unknown reason he still didn’t get the respect from the coach. He even adjusted his style to become more defensive to fit the system, but Pioli never trusted him. He will definitely blow up in the bundesliga. Andre Silva is a less impressive player and did wonders so Hauge will do much better there.

Jaxa

Yeah agreed proper dodgy that,

It should be mandatory that they need to pay the original club the remainder of the fee before pocketing any cash themselves from the sale

The United

Bayern usually don't put up with the antics from agents like Raiola, the one exception being Lewandowski's mouthpiece, whether they'd make an exception for Haaland is hard to tell, but I don't think they'll be keen on Raiola whoring him out to Real or PSG 2 years into his contract.
I really doubt they would make an exception since what you mentioned will happen for sure.

And, they don't also do huge payments in term of wages and agent fees I think.

LordNinio

Yeah agreed proper dodgy that,

It should be mandatory that they need to pay the original club the remainder of the fee before pocketing any cash themselves from the sale
I'm not sure why people think this? If you buy something on a credit card you can sell it the same day if you really want to. You won't have any issues as long as you continue to make the payments, as the loan and the asset are separate from one another.

The only exception to this would be where the loan is tied to the asset (like a mortgage), but that would be between the clubs, and clearly isn't standard for player transfers.

Barella please.

God damn imagine the balance - something we've lacked in midfield forever - if we got Barella and a ball-playing defensive midfielder.

-------Neves-------
Bruno-------Barella

It'd be beautiful and make us legitimately one of the European elites. Two of the most high energy midfielders in the game, both complete silk and steel...as gritty as they are technicaly gifted.

I'd even sell Pogba to do it.

Jaxa

I'm not sure why people think this? If you buy something on a credit card you can sell it the same day if you really want to. You won't have any issues as long as you continue to make the payments, as the loan and the asset are separate from one another.

The only exception to this would be where the loan is tied to the asset (like a mortgage), but that would be between the clubs, and clearly isn't standard for player transfers.
It’s not a couple of grand on a credit card mate, it’s the debt of millions of pounds,

United clearly are not arsed as they’ll get their money but it’s just my opinion and clearly others that there should be some rules put in place where you should be made to pay off the remainder amount of said Player if you decide to sell them on before being able to keep that for yourself.

Ole's screen

Supports
KC Chiefs
It’s not a couple of grand on a credit card mate, it’s the debt of millions of pounds,

United clearly are not arsed as they’ll get their money but it’s just my opinion and clearly others that there should be some rules put in place where you should be made to pay off the remainder amount of said Player if you decide to sell them on before being able to keep that for yourself.
But it doesn't make a difference either way to United. If say United need to find money to pay a club for a player, they can just show that they have a certain amount owed to them by Inter and then they can spend that money as though they already have it.

LordNinio

The amount is irrelevant, it's how the loan is structured and that is decided between the clubs at point of sale. They're not asset backed loans.

Status
Not open for further replies.