Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsonUnique

According to the Di Marzio article, Nahitan Nandez has submitted a transfer request to leave Cagliari.
Love this guy, aggressive and skillful. But not sure he is United quality but will be a steal for someone. Inter wanted him as wing back and it fell through. Curious where Tottenham want to play him. He's a mean version of Fred, bit of a prick in his game.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
He wasn’t won the Champions League. I don’t get his desire to leave PSG when they are amongst the favorites to win it. His ego can’t be that high where his desire to be the main man is greater than winning championships.

Flytan

He wasn’t won the Champions League. I don’t get his desire to leave PSG when they are amongst the favorites to win it. His ego can’t be that high where his desire to be the main man is greater than winning championships.
Is it really "too big an ego" to want to earn trophies instead of just buying them?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Is it really "too big an ego" to want to earn trophies instead of just buying them?
Whether you like it or not super teams in sports are here to stay. So just cause Ronaldo had Bale and Benz and a stacked team he didn’t earn his trophies?? That’s ridiculous logic. And even if we go by your logic, if he felt so strongly about “earning” trophies then why go to the PSG in the first place?

Teja

Probably wants to make real great again.

Flytan

Whether you like it or not super teams in sports are here to stay. So just cause Ronaldo had Bale and Benz and a stacked team he didn’t earn his trophies?? That’s ridiculous logic. And even if we go by your logic, if he felt so strongly about “earning” trophies then why go to the PSG in the first place?
Maybe playing for PSG these last few years he's realized that the only way that anybody will acknowledge his career is if he doesn't play for a fake club

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

McGarry babbling about Mbappe to Liverpool. Apparently he'd want a release clause to go to Liverpool and they'll try and sign him on a free. Sounds like utter nonsense.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Utter shite feeding into the deluded scousers mad pipe dream. Even at their peak under Klopp it was always fanciful.
It gets worse, he even said that Mbappe supported Liverpool when he was younger.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

McGarry babbling about Mbappe to Liverpool. Apparently he'd want a release clause to go to Liverpool and they'll try and sign him on a free. Sounds like utter nonsense.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion

Just to prove it's not just United fans laughing at this...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pablotatt

Went out for a drink with my one Liverpool supporting pal last week and they lap it all up. He genuinely believes they're signing him.

theklr

Went out for a drink with my one Liverpool supporting pal last week and they lap it all up. He genuinely believes they're signing him.
Poor , poor souls :P even United fans are (usually) not that optimistic

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
How deluded can one be?
I don’t know! Reading the Messi posts a while back, there were enough on here who genuinely believed that Utd should have gone for him and pay him whatever he wanted.

Delusion is an illness that takes many a fan

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!

Can we start marking Duncan Castles a tier3 troll at this point? The guy is becoming a meme

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
The big difference is Madrid are a big team in a big league, PSG are a state funded oil team in a small league. Madrid regularly win most of the competitions they are in, and have done for decades. They are one of the biggest teams in world football historically. PSG walk the league but struggle in the CL even with all there riches, because they have thrown money around in an attempt to buy the champions league. If they weren’t state owned they clearly wouldn’t have Neymar, Messi, Ramos etc…

However, they may have still had Mbappe because he came from Monaco, which whilst a good team, probably not as big as Paris. That move was a step up, but still comfortable being in France in a league he was familiar with. He was just a kid when he moved so a huge foreign team may have been a step too far.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I believe that the club had genuine interest in signing him.

Alas, offering 10 pence to PSG and wage parity with our high earners sadly couldn't get the job done so we decided to not to bother. Especially because we'd need to sell Origi first.

Something like that. There will be a Billy Big Bollocks insider retrospective from one of the usual journo stooges in a month or two.

Raoul

Admin
Staff

Why isn't this guy adding vowels to the end of his name and tantalizing Roma fans with transfer rumors now that Jose is there ?

dinostar77

Spurs will know they could lose a bit of money on the fee, but consider it worth it if his goals get them CL, not that I think they will. They also know it will be virtually impossible to replace his goals and assists.
That is true. However
Maybe playing for PSG these last few years he's realized that the only way that anybody will acknowledge his career is if he doesn't play for a fake club
Madrid are just as much of a fake club then. Any club that spends alot of money is a fake.club then, including us.

dinostar77

This is funny. Zero chance of it happening. As the president of PSG said they aint going to sell. Mbappe will have to leave on a free next summer. His ego will have to endure a season with Messi and the chance to win the CL. Poor guy.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
I can say for certain you know nothing about what I watch. So best keep your opinion on what I watch to yourself!
Quite clearly you didn't follow youth football so it's better to keep your mouth shut on things you don't now. That's a good advice to life too;)

Andreas was rated by many here who watched U18s and U21s at the time and the potential was clearly there. However players develop differently at different stage. And few things like decision making are really hard to judge at an early stage of development. All we can see sometimes is a lot of fragments of technical and physical skills and he was quite clearly full of it so it's sometimes a question if the player can put it together and step up to senior football. And in Pereira's case it didn't work out.

UpWithRivers

I don’t know! Reading the Messi posts a while back, there were enough on here who genuinely believed that Utd should have gone for him and pay him whatever he wanted.

Delusion is an illness that takes many a fan
Its like people think we are a big club with a long history and traditions. PSG are much better than us and in a better league. Crazy fkers.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I believe that the club had genuine interest in signing him.

Alas, offering 10 pence to PSG and wage parity with our high earners sadly couldn't get the job done so we decided to not to bother. Especially because we'd need to sell Origi first.

Something like that. There will be a Billy Big Bollocks insider retrospective from one of the usual journo stooges in a month or two.
I think it’s fairly clear from klopps comments that Liverpool are not dipping their hand in their pocket again this window unless there are major sales.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Duncan also has another go at Ole for absolutely no reason. Mourinho leaving damaged Duncan beyond repair

theklr

Duncan also has another go at Ole for absolutely no reason. Mourinho leaving damaged Duncan beyond repair
Id imagine if Ole wins CL and PL this season he'd go "well that what I expect from a United manager that used 1000 trillion in the transfer market"

Infra-red

I have no idea if any of this is true, but it certainly seems plausible that Liverpool would be interested in getting Mbappe on a free transfer. Surely EVERYONE will be interested in Mbappe on a free. Real Madrid aside, we are all going to miss out.

Hoof the ball

That's 100% fact though La.

Nah bro, remember when the Rose Bowl was edited by Marca to make it look like Madrid had majority fans when they played us in America? Same thing. Actually, the original posters on that wall are of Ronnie Whelan, Souness, Molby, Biscan and Ronny Rosenthal.

Josh 76

I have no idea if any of this is true, but it certainly seems plausible that Liverpool would be interested in getting Mbappe on a free transfer. Surely EVERYONE will be interested in Mbappe on a free. Real Madrid aside, we are all going to miss out.
If Pogba stays, would Mbappe be tempted to come to Utd with the french players we have and also a wage packet that can blow most clubs out of the water ?

never say never !

Status
Not open for further replies.