Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tier 1:

• Chelsea want to sign 2-3 players in January but want to accompany that with a similar number of departures.
  • Possible departures:
    • Chalobah expected to be sold
    • Chelsea will take in offers for Ian Maatsen
    • Malang Sarr is for sale
    • Both Broja and Madueke might consider leaving Chelsea depending on the teams that come in for them
  • Priority signing: striker
    • Chelsea need to alter their wage structure to land either Osimhen or Toney
  • New defensive players might be brought in.

I've seen this guy play like once, but seems like a fun gamble if we could get him on a loan in January with an option to buy in the summer. If it works out, great, pay PSG the fee. If not, you move on.

Ignore the Man. Utd. link; that one's not from any reliable journalist. I'm posting this in here due tot he stronger links to Newcastle United.

Source (Tier 1):

• Real Madrid are considering whether and how to try to keep Kepa.
  • Bayer Leverkusen are keeping an eye on Arnau Martínez.
  • Atlético are working to bring in a midfielder.
  • Joan González will have a lot of market.
  • Arnau Martínez will be Jeremie Frimpong's replacement should the latter leave.
  • Atletico Madrid prioritises a young midfielder.
    • If they can't get one, then they'll loan in one for the rest of the season.

Tier 2:

Iling-Junior isn't a priority for Spurs. They're prioritising a left-sided centre back and are monitoring the following players:
  • Jean-Clair Todibo
  • Marc Guehi
  • Lloyd Kelly

Tier 2:

And yes, Tony Mowbray was officially sacked yesterday:

Why do clubs bother with managers like this? He'll just be recycled to another club. The managerial merry-go-round really is one of the most bizarre things I've come across.

Source (Tier 2 - also includes Roger Torelló):

At Barça, there are growing calls for the signing of a physically and technically powerful midfielder to act as a defensive stopper, who can cover a lot of ground to cut off opposition play and who can break forward dangerously. Guimaraes, Fofana and Onana are among those who like the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.