Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
Ben Brereton close to signing for SHEFFIELD UNITED on loan

WITHOUT option to buy

The club are happy with his attitude and want him to regain confidence. He will be at Mestalla today, he is expected to leave in the next few days.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
Despite Nice's offensive, Monaco have reached a verbal agreement in the last few hours to sign Thilo Kehrer on loan with an option to buy. All that remains now is to put the agreement in writing and exchange the documents before the medical and signature.
Tier 3:
Purchase option of €10m for the German international Kehrer
Agreement reached between West Ham and AS Monaco for Thilo Kherer's loan with option to buy

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 3):
  • OL have made a contractual offer to Said Benrahma. No offer yet from West Ham
  • Fulham and Wolverhampton are interested in the Algerian, who has not yet made up his mind about his future.
  • As reported on Foot Mercato, Lyon are also targeting Danjuma. Les Gones want both wingers

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
Spurs still ahead for Dragusin, but Napoli won't give up and offers Ostigard
More from Florin Manea, Dragusin's agent:
The future? Since I’ve been doing this job, I’ve never met a guy like him. He doesn’t care about money, he wants to have a great career. Napoli haven’t contacted me. He’s not convinced about leaving Genoa mid-season. In my opinion he’s perfect to play in England, his dream is to reach the Premier League. We haven’t seen any offers from Tottenham: if they then reach an agreement with Genoa, I’m ready to listen to them. In the only meeting I had with Tottenham, they only asked me about the boy’s character, because from a technical point of view they already knew everything.

I have so much respect for Roma, I could never speak badly of them. Also, because I am negotiating a young striker with the Giallorossi. If big teams call you, you can’t say no, but I have a lot of respect for Genoa. His price tag is worth €25/30m. Genoa will ask for this figure, it could be a big coup for them to sell him for €25m.
Spurs submitted a verbal offer of 22m-23m Euros.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
Ian Maatsen still only wants to go to Dortmund and has informed Chelsea of his wish. According to Sky Info, the left-back has reached an agreement with BVB. Everything depends on the Blues, who actually want an obligation to buy. Negotiations are ongoing...

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 3):
Sivasspor and Brentford reached an agreement for 3.5 million euro + bonuses. Yunus Emre Konak will start his Brentford career in the B Team.
EXCLUSIVE | Brentford and Sivasspor are close to an agreement for the transfer of Yunus Emre Konak!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 3):
  • Bournemouth are tempted to break his loan agreement this winter to get him back and strengthen their midfield.
  • An idea that does not displease the player, who is not closed to a departure.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
Napoli insists on Dragusin and pushes to overtake Spurs. Final details for Samardzic
More info:
  • Napoli's last offer: €20m + Leo Østigård
  • Genoa ask for €35m and can settle on €30m
    • Implication: Spurs are low-balling Genoa due to their agreement with Dragusin and the agent pushing for a move out of Genoa
EDIT: Di Marzio provided a little update where he reported that Napoli are blocking all loan negotiations for Mattia Zanoli as they want to include him in the deal for Dragusin. Genoa will only accept the deal if they can acquire him permanently.

Last edited: