Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Zambrano's agent, Mauricio Machado, via Olé

Machado on the alleged Bournemouth offer:
Mr. Esteban (Paz) says that he has an offer from Bournemouth in England. I found out and it is true that there is interest, but they never made a formal offer. I am permanently in contact with Dr. Isaac (Álvarez), president of the league, and his people, and they told me that there is no official offer for Oscar Zambrano. Here there is talk of an offer from Bournemouth that is not on the table, that does not exist. It even appeared in the media that he is sold, and that is not the case. This morning I spoke with Dr. Isaac and his people, so that is not the case.
Machado on Luton Town's offer:
The first offer that I presented was in the middle of the year. It was an offer of €5m for 80%, Esteban Paz rejected it because he said it was not enough. Luton took a step aside, now they tried to restart the talks, but a central defender was injured, and they cannot make an offer for Oscar because they are going to buy a defender.

Esteban Paz and his people seem to me to have acted badly. Because when there was a very important offer from Luton in the middle of the year, for Oscar to arrive and play in the Premier League, because the coach wanted him, for me the sporting issue is always paramount. Knowing where he is going and if he is going to play, beyond the economic aspect for the club, at that time it was very important for Oscar to go to the Premier League because he was going to play.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
The race to sign Hugo Ekitike is moving forward. Wolfsburg have sent their offer to Paris, Wolverhampton are trying to convince the player, while Frankfurt have made progress.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 3:
  • Brentford have expressed an interest in OM left-back Renan Lodi.
  • The English side are prepared to offer a loan deal with a compulsory buy-out, but OM are unwilling to sell him.
  • Burnley are interested in Pape Gueye.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Luke Ayling joins Middlesbrough on loan from Leeds

The reason Leeds announced Ayling's loan departure in this manner is because he'll become a free agent after his Boro spell.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Yes but, he shouldn't be allowed to be owned by a company like that. He should sign for a football club. I honestly can't see how the governing bodies can allow this.
You're right. Officially, he'll have a contract with one of the clubs. Sávio, who's also under CFG, currently has his contract with Troyes. Alcalá will have his contract with Manchester City, and don't be surprised if he's loaned out to New York City FC.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
You're right. Officially, he'll have a contract with one of the clubs. Sávio, who's also under CFG, currently has his contract with Troyes. Alcalá will have his contract with Manchester City, and don't be surprised if he's loaned out to New York City FC.
Loaned here there and everywhere. No loan fees or compensation between the clubs, no transfer fees. They're gaining an unfair advantage. It shouldn't be allowed.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

That club is Lyon:

Source (Tier 2):

Lyon have also reached an agreement on personal terms with Nemanja Matic. Both his and Danjuma's deals remain complicated as does that of Benrahma's.