Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Tier 1:

Chelsea prefer to sell both Lukaku and Koulibaly. Piero Ausilio, Inter's sporting director, will meet with other English clubs later.

Last edited:

GwilDor

I’d be very surprised if Inter let Barella go for 50 mill. Does he have only 1 year left on contract or something?
Also, 30mill bid for Brennan Johnson is a bit disrespectful imo. At the same time Brentford are rumoured to demand 40mill for Raya…

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
Long considered untransferable, Marco Verratti has been offered to Manchester City to facilitate the transfer of Bernardo Silva to PSG. So far without success

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Surely if City go after Rice then they will be selling Phillips. Howe and Newcastle were reported to be interested.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I don't know who's supplying the info about the 2nd top club submitting a bid soon, so to be safe (since Jason Burt's involved), Tier 3:

skc_18

I think Gundogan, Walker might stay. Curious who they will they replace Bernado, Mahrez and Laporte with. All 3 and Cancelo need to be replaced, curious who are they after.
If they all indeed leave, this season might be the best possible season for some one to beat City for league. Arsenal seems to be making good moves in that direction, Havertz , Rice will definitely make them a strong team next season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
Alfredo Morelos (26) and Rangers did not reach a renewal agreement; everything is set for him to be a free agent as of July 1. Sevilla, Cadiz, Everton, Nottingham and Fenerbahce the first interested.

There is also an Italian club that wants him