Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
Barça need to sell before 30 June. Lenglet is right now the name that can leave. Abde has proposals from the Premier League and in Spain he is on the exit ramp.

In the last few hours Newcastle have offered 30M€ and Bruno Guimarães for Raphinha.
EDIT: It looks like Romero's been receiving threats for his work

Last edited:

Lemoor

w

Source (Tier 1):

Romero also said this in the same stream where he revealed this info:
I wish I had confidence of Romero saying that he has a good reputation. Especially after saying something like this.

Santos J

I wish I had confidence of Romero saying that he has a good reputation. Especially after saying something like this.
He doesn't and hasn't for ages, he just talks a load of shite for his stream

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Newcastle are nuts if this is true.
There’s no way that’s true. Bruno G is a more important player to them than Raphinha would be. Raphinha would be a great signing for Newcastle but not at the cost of Bruno. And definitely not for an additional 30m.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
Gundogan, hot, hot.

Barça are confident that the player will sign their contract in the next few hours.
Barcelona are offering a 3-year contract to Gündogan (whether it's all guaranteed or 2+1 remains to be seen).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I know. But Romano keeps saying he’s Belgian,he’s done it 2 or 3 times
Ah, I completely glossed over that part. I wish he checked over his Tweets before sending them out. He seems to rush them out to get the instant engagements instead of sending out a cleaner Tweet.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Source (Tier 1):

Romero also said this in the same stream where he revealed this info:
Find it hard to believe that Newcastle would offload Guimaraes.

Giggsyking

Can anyone answer me, How is Chelsea pulling these selling numbers even after that hilarious season of theirs, I cant believe it they are selling their outcasts for these sums?

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Can anyone answer me, How is Chelsea pulling these selling numbers even after that hilarious season of theirs, I cant believe it they are selling their outcasts for these sums?
We should receive 50M for Mendy, Koulibaly, and Ziyech. The three together have a value of 55M. We are really only breaking even on price, but we are losing some major wages for our budget.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Underhand deals have occurred in football for years - the Italian clubs stood out for years and then some of Barcelona's activity has always looked dodgy. Even close to home, Bebe ffs :lol:

But in 2023 Chelsea are making it really obvious that their American investors are completely in bed with the Saudis and now simply taking advantage of those corporate handshakes.

It's definitely not a complete coincidence!