Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
If I was West Ham, I’d be accepting that this deal is going to go through. Paqueta is going to push hard for it. So just focus on getting the best deal possible. Paqueta is good but doesn’t really suit how they play. I’d be asking for 45m plus Kalvin Phillips. Then invest the rest of their sales income on a left back and a striker.

RU Devil

If I was West Ham, I’d be accepting that this deal is going to go through. Paqueta is going to push hard for it. So just focus on getting the best deal possible. Paqueta is good but doesn’t really suit how they play. I’d be asking for 45m plus Kalvin Phillips. Then invest the rest of their sales income on a left back and a striker.
It's possible this sale could help us in selling McTominay. WHU losses a mid, so Moyes comes back for another of ours.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
It's possible this sale could help us in selling McTominay. WHU losses a mid, so Moyes comes back for another of ours.
I wonder where our HG quota is now. If we lose Maguire and McT. I’ll assume we can register one or two of the u21s if need be. Quite honestly I’d be very happy if we sold McT to WHU for 45m. Very good price for a very competent player but one who is a bit of a square peg in a round hole for us. Isn’t a 6 and it’s a glaring hole in our squad to not have relief for Casemiro.

If we could somehow sell McT to them for 45m and then invest 50m in Lavia. It’d be the perfect outcome I’d imagine. He’ll get plenty of minutes, learn from the master. It’d be good long term squad building, as he’s 19, and he also counts as HG. I suspect we’ll go for Amrabat though, which is still a very good player to have. Just slightly less forward thinking. I also expect Liverpool Can offer him a starting role now.

Ideally I’d want Maguire and McFred replaced with Todibo and Lavia. Be a nice balance to add some very talented young players that can grow into starting players over the next couple of years to take over from Varane and Casemiro.

saivet

Release clause first reported by (Tier 2):
Can you image if they get £190m this summer for Rice and Paqueta. They would be a loss but that would be excellent business with plenty of funds to get a decent Moyes type midfield in place.

jesperjaap

Tier 3:
West Ham may be losing a fair few players, they shoul dbe all over the negotiating table with this though. Bet they could get £75-80m for him/ He is a unit and talented player.....but there is little end product for all his talent.

Been good but not exceptional at any club when I have seen him. Only first season but he was on the whole pretty average at West Ham. WOuld be a loss, but there is no way he is a player of that value for all his ability. Take away the pretty technique and I think West Ham could get a replacement for way under half that fee on the continent. Got to say, dont see why CIty are in for him at that price, he is very much a squad signing in that current side. Weird one, then again who really thought Ake or Akanji would play so much

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
How much have Burnley spent now? How much prize money does a promoted team get nowadays?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):

Currently, Ajax are focusing on acquiring Josip Sutalo, so they aren't fully focused on bring in Chuba Akpom.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
Pierre-Emile Højbjerg remains a priority for Atlético de Madrid.

The subject has not changed.

The player, who has everything agreed with the red and white, lacks the agreement between clubs.

Atletico are looking for a way out in order to move forward in the operation.

newgiz

Good move for Kane. He will get more recognition at Bayern and will be higher up in the Ballon'D'Or List at least.

With the side benefit of winning trophies. He probably will win at least 2 trophies in his first year at Bayern.