Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2024/25

Why can't we go for this type of player, please.

Cos he'll be 30 next summer and inevitably drop off a cliff after one good year for us.

In all seriousness though the time to sign him was from Sporting. Fulham would want too much from a PL rival.

I like him. Think he would’ve suited us very well, but at 28, probably not the age profile at the price that we should be going after. Nonetheless, intelligent player, would’ve filled a hole for us. Very good signing for Bayern.

Cos he'll be 30 next summer and inevitably drop off a cliff after one good year for us.

In all seriousness though the time to sign him was from Sporting. Fulham would want too much from a PL rival.

Good point, jsut seems like the type of player we need badly, even if its 2-3 years high performance.

I know Conte loves him but I doubt de Laurentis pays £38m for a player in his 30s. Lukaku has already dismissed going to Saudi. Chelsea will need to soften their stance or they'll be stuck with him

Not only is he open to a Saudi move, Lukaku is already talking the Saudi league up.