Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Mbappé after the Classique: "I never asked for my departure in January. It's completely false"

"I'm not involved in this news in any way. I was just as shocked as everyone else. People may think I'm involved but I'm not involved at all, I was napping. We were stunned when we heard about it."

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:

First broken by:
Juventus want to extend [the contract of] Leonardo Bonucci.
Juventus wants to extend Bonucci's contract for one more year. Juventus still want to keep him around for his leadership despite his poorer performances, and they may reach an agreement soon with the player.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Bonucci-Juve update. What the defender has just signed in the last few hours is, in fact, the option to renew until 2024 that was present in the existing contract. There is no real extension, but the certainty that the contract will end in 2024.
Juve just triggered an option to extend Bonucci's current contract until 2024.

Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Yesterday, Le Parisien (Tier 3) published this story about Kylian Mbappé:
In May, to convince Kylian Mbappé to extend his contract, PSG offered its star the biggest contract ever signed by a sportsman in the world.

It is a total amount of 630 million euros gross over 3 years.

The contract between Kylian Mbappé and PSG was built around three axes: the salary and two forms of bonus.

It is the biggest ever signed in the history of sport.
Further breakdown here:

However, PSG are now denying this

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Thanks to @Rolaholic in the Endrick thread (Tier 1):
Real Madrid does it again: moves [made] with Endrick's entourage
Summary:

Other bit: Barcelona also scouted him but haven't come forward with a proposal or even contacted the player's camp. Endrick is not likely to join Barcelona at this stage.

sparx99

Thanks to @Rolaholic in the Endrick thread (Tier 1):

Summary:

Other bit: Barcelona also scouted him but haven't come forward with a proposal or even contacted the player's camp. Endrick is not likely to join Barcelona at this stage.
Given we now have Fred, Casemiro and Antony in the squad we could maybe have a chance of convincing Endrick to come here. Obviously, forming a front three with Vinicius Jr and Rodrygo will have some appeal but it would be nice to get one of the Brazilian wonderkids for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.