mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Key point:

Other key points:
  • Busquets looks likely to stay until the end of the season
    • Barcelona has to pay Busquets the deferred salary payments
    • Still a chance that Busquets can continue on with less pay
    • Affects Barcelona's ability to keep Frenkie de Jong (despite earlier reports from reliable Barcelona journalists declaring him a key player in the team)
  • Barcelona considers selling Kessié

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
ALEJANDRO BALDE on his renewal with Barça

"I leave everything in the hands of my agent. My intention is always to be here, but what can happen in the future I don't know"

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:
Sergio Busquets is already considering renewing his FC Barcelona contract.
  • The captain has changed his mind and is now thinking about staying on
  • A chat with Xavi and the more than possible continuity of Messi in Paris stop him from leaving for the US
The captain's unexpected change of direction could upset half the ship. Sergio Busquets, whose contract expires on 30 June and who had practically already set course for the American MLS, is seriously rethinking his future.
Summarised translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Alexander Nübel gave me a very relaxed, calm impression during our conversation last night. He assesses the situation: if Manuel Neuer comes back, he will have to sit on the bench. He doesn't want that. His wish is to get playing time in Monaco.
Tobi just summarised the quoted thread in his message. Key quotes from Nübel:

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
I may be wrong on this, but I think Ajax weren't committed to renewing his contract, and Blind himself then decided to terminate it sooner so that he can help Ajax out. @AjaxCunian and other Ajax fans might be better sources of info here.
Haven't really followed the story, but seems like Blind fell out with the coach as well. Who's a total idiot.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Despite the clear Nübel statements: According to BILD information, talks between Bayern and AS Monaco are still ongoing. Hasan Salihamidzic spoke on the phone with Monaco board member Paul Mitchell on Thursday.
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Galtier: "There will be no arrivals if there are no departures. There are no players who have asked to move. The [new] defender is not [a] topic. We have El Chadaille Bitshiabu who played against Strasbourg. He has a huge potential. We have high hopes for him."
Translation + more:

Source:

Full quote:
I'm very happy and satisfied with my squad. There won't be anyone coming in if no-one leaves. Right now, no player wants to leave. The transfer window has only just opened, so we'll see how things develop, but I've got a squad that has been working very well since July.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Cádiz made an initial offer to Lazio for Luis Alberto.
According to inside sources, there's a chance that this deal can be done under certain conditions. Initial offer details: 6-month loan with Lazio paying the full salary

Last edited:

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes

Lovren back at OL from Zenit, signed until 2025

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Ajax's first formal offer to take Gero Rulli...

That Villarreal reject.

The yellow club will only transfer the Argentine if the Dutch improve their offer. The contacts continue. Rulli is the No. 1 target for them.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
The willingness of PSG to extend Sergio Ramos is not yet established. There are discussions, but the final decision will depend on his level in the coming weeks
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:

Inter is still waiting for Skriniar to respond to their first offer of €6m/year + bonuses. They will not increase their offer beyond this.

Status
Not open for further replies.