Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The quoted Tweet's translation:
Max Eberl said on Sky the day before yesterday: "Our interest is zero that we want to give Josko Gvardiol away in the summer."

Josko's response: "My plan is to stay here. I think everyone has seen Max Eberl's statement. That's fine with me."

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
PSG are in the market for Ounahi. The Parisians are in the lead and could close the deal in the next few days, as FilGoal has reported. Details remain to be worked out. The idea is for him to finish the season with Angers and join PSG in the summer. Hakimi has played a key role.
Source:

Rough translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Marseille acquires Ruslan Malinovskyi from Atalanta on loan with a purchase option/obligation

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Atletico are evaluating several profiles to replace the departure of João Félix.
  • ️Memphis - Priority
  • ️Lucas Boyé
  • ️André Silva
  • ️Ezequiel Ávila
  • ️Borja Iglesias
  • ️Vítor Manuel Carvalho, Vitinha [SC Braga forward]
... and some more
Atletico Madrid don't want to spend too much in January. This makes signing Borja Iglesias more complicated due to his high buyout clause.

GwilDor

Tier 1:

Atletico Madrid don't want to spend too much in January. This makes signing Borja Iglesias more complicated due to his high buyout clause.
Thought Simeone wanted Goncalo Ramos? Saw someone mention that in another thread. Either way, Benfica apparently on the verge of signing Rosenborg forward Casper Tengstedt for £10-12mill.
source is a norwegian football journalist, aggregating norwegian tv station Tv2.
Translation:
TV2 got more info on the Tengstedt deal. Rosenborg get slightly under NOK 100mill (~£10mill) immediately, but are guaranteed pver NOK 100 mill total.
Total package worth up to NOK 120 mill (~£12mill), and also 15% of next sale.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Thought Simeone wanted Goncalo Ramos? Saw someone mention that in another thread.
I think I know what you're referring to. Anil Kandola isn't reliable, and I wouldn't take his Tweet seriously, especially since no one from Spain has reported on it. I'd put more stock on Relevo here, who've been reporting for a while that Borja Iglesias was Atletico Madrid's #1 target before they started focusing on other options.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Either way, Benfica apparently on the verge of signing Rosenborg forward Casper Tengstedt for £10-12mill.
source is a norwegian football journalist, aggregating norwegian tv station Tv2.
Ould-Saada is a solid journalist, and I'd take that news seriously. However, I think he's being acquired to replace Haris Seferovic, who's likely to leave the club after being loaned out to Galatasaray with a purchase option last summer.

GwilDor

Ould-Saada is a solid journalist, and I'd take that news seriously. However, I think he's being acquired to replace Haris Seferovic, who's likely to leave the club after being loaned out to Galatasaray with a purchase option last summer.
Thank you mr Oracle!
(genuine, in case anyone detects sarcasm in there)

GwilDor

Another player apparently going to Benfica, norwegian talent Andreas Schjelderup. Does this affect anything you mentioned above @mazhar13 ?

GwilDor

Not in my view. He's 18, so I expect him to enter Benfica's youth teams to start off with and make his way up from there.
He has played 2.5 seasons in top division in Denmark already, been a talent for some time. Would be VERY surprised if he leaves that to join Benfica youth team. Also, €15 mill would be a big splash for Benfica to stick him in their youth team i’d expect?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
He has played 2.5 seasons in top division in Denmark already, been a talent for some time. Would be VERY surprised if he leaves that to join Benfica youth team. Also, €15 mill would be a big splash for Benfica to stick him in their youth team i’d expect?
I only suggested the youth academy at the start because that's what they typically do with their teenage acquisitions. If he impresses, then I wouldn't be surprised if he gets fast-tracked into the first team. I haven't watched him play, but his Transfermarkt profile indicates that he's primarily a left winger, so I can't say if he's in any way related to Gonçalo Ramos's situation.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Borja Iglesias. "If such an important player leaves, he won't be loaned out", says the president of Betis to El Larguero.

We remind you what we told in Relevo in the last hours: Atlético are looking for a loan to replace João. They like Borja, but not under any [permanent transfer] conditions.
Source:
"Borja, beyond being a great player, is a great guy".

"If there is an important offer for him, we would analyse it and study it with him."

"If such an important player leaves, he won't be loaned out."

Ángel Haro, Real Betis president, on El Larguero.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Watzke on the Moukoko poker on Sky: "If the ideas of both parties are not congruent, the cooperation will not be continued. That is the last consequence, which can also happen. But of course we hope that he will stay with us.
Translation + more:

Lyng

Thought Simeone wanted Goncalo Ramos? Saw someone mention that in another thread. Either way, Benfica apparently on the verge of signing Rosenborg forward Casper Tengstedt for £10-12mill.
Translation:
TV2 got more info on the Tengstedt deal. Rosenborg get slightly under NOK 100mill (~£10mill) immediately, but are guaranteed pver NOK 100 mill total.
Total package worth up to NOK 120 mill (~£12mill), and also 15% of next sale.
Danish newspapers are confirming it as well. Annoys me immensely since I had hoped we would go for him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:
A decision in the poker game for Youssoufa Moukoko is getting closer. Negotiations are currently taking place at the TL [training camp?] in Marbella between Dortmund bosses and advisor Williams. A counter-offer is being discussed. This - according to reports from the players and the club - should lead to a breakthrough.
Summarised translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Atlético-Memphis: the big hurdle will be to reach an agreement with Barça.

More fronts than Depay: Felipe, Söyüncü, Amrabat
More info:
  • Memphis prefers to stay in Spain than to return to the Premier League.
  • Barcelona will not let go of Memphis unless they find a replacement.
    • They also won't let him leave for free.

More info on Amrabat:

NYAS

We should be going for Amrabat in the summer if that’s his price.

Status
Not open for further replies.