Status
Not open for further replies.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Tier 1:

Tier 2:

@WI_Red @Zaphod2319 @bosskeano Another American heads out to the Bundesliga.
Don’t like this one bit. He has barely played for Philly (only 415 min this year, 4 starts the rest as sub) and needs first team game time.

For comparison, Brendan had four times that his last year in Philly and 25 starts.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
The Bayern management sees the current squad as strong enough for three titles. Hainer says: "We have no need at all for winter transfers and must rather make sure that our good players all get playing time. The coach is doing that very well now."

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Asensio's decision has been made: Madrid will send him a formal proposal during the World Cup break.
Real Madrid will offer Marco Asensio a contract renewal during the World Cup break.

The club will present a formal offer to the player and the intention is that Marco will not arrive on 1 January without having extended his contract.
Translations:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:

Source:
Fresh out today: Podcast episode 46 - Will Moukoko extend now? Why there was another row over Bellingham! And which Eintracht star Borussia Dortmund has on their wish list!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
RAPHINHA, FC Barcelona player, to Qué T'hi Jugues!

"I told Xavi that I didn't mind competing with Dembélé, but I wanted to play in my place."

"Playing for Barça was the dream I had as a child"

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Milan have promised Olivier Giroud's renewal and contacts between the parties have been going on for months, but there is still no official written offer on the table. It will most likely come after the World Cup. The French striker's contract expires in June 2023.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Benjamin Pavard: "Why not discover a new country?

With a year and a half left on his contract in January, the Bayern Munich defender is opening the door to a move away from Bavaria for the first time publicly.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: André-Frank Zambo Anguissa signs a new contract with Napoli until 2025 with a 2-year team option that can take the contract to 2027.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

The extension is supposed to be until 2026. The negotiations can conclude before the league campaign resumes in December.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Hazard: "If Real Madrid tell me in the summer that I have to leave, I will accept it".

Despite the rumours, he says it's impossible to leave in January, that it hasn't been a possibility before either, that Chelsea didn't call him...And that he still wants to succeed in white.

Status
Not open for further replies.