Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2023/24

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
Inter, the dinner with Sassuolo for Frattesi went very well: Mulattieri is also part of the deal
  • Inter & Sassuolo are close to an agreement in principle.
  • For Inter to acquire Frattesi, they must move on one of their existing players.
  • Roma & Juventus are still interested in Frattesi.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
Bologna, Fiorentina, Napoli and Fenerbahce on Orsolini
Di Marzio makes no mention of Lozano in the article, so ignore that part of the aggregator's Tweet.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Giovanni Simeone is now permaenntly transferred over to Napoli. He signs a 3-year contract with them with an extra-year club option.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
A list of central defenders was discussed in the sports committee. Kim Min-jae is internally rated as the best IV in Serie A. Candidates behind: Pau Torres as well as Micky van de Ven.
Why they're looking into bringing a new centre back:
Update FC Bayern:
The club is preparing for the departure of Hernandez. Hernandez is currently on holiday, PSG must now put an offer on the table. If it fits, Hernandez will leave. If not, an extension would still be possible - both sides have parted on good terms.

bucky

Smalling’s here to stay! We are delighted to announce that the defender has penned a new contract with the club until 30 June 2025!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
In the last few hours, Juventus have been offered Sevilla's Marcos Acuña. The Bianconeri, however, are currently in the middle of an evaluation phase as far as the external lanes are concerned.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Leon Goretzka exclusively

"I have no other plans than to stay at Bayern. We have big plans!"

"The World Cup exit? The most difficult phase of my career."

"I want to live up to my claim as a leading player."

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
Umtiti, Dest, Collado, Kessié... Barcelona are looking to lighten their squad with Besiktas interested.

The Turkish club's sporting director, Ceyhun Kazanci, met yesterday with Barça's sporting management.
Gerard Romero first reported about the meeting between Barcelona's management and Besiktas's.
Beşiktaş sporting director Ceyhun Kazanci and intermediary Isaac Tutumlu meeting with Mateu Alemany this morning.

Pending possible player exchanges between clubs in the future when the economic situation improves