Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Source: interview with Nico's agent Félix Tainta at El Correo

Highlight:

Full quotes:
In a few months the contract will end, let us not forget. There is no definitive offer from the club or the player. The club must listen to the player and must try to reach an agreement that is good for both parties, always starting from the basis that the contract ends in a few months, so that we do not forget. The club knows what the player’s approach is, what he wants.

One major sticking point is Nico wanting to maintain the current €50m release clause amount in his new contract.

I "tend to lean towards" calling this nonsense ;)

In general it is too early for any tangible news, IMO
Come on mate, acceptance is the first step.

(And no, I don't belive this source either. Is it already silly season again? News about Wirtz and Araujo wanting to come to Bayern in November?)

I "tend to lean towards" calling this nonsense ;)

In general it is too early for any tangible news, IMO
Come on mate, acceptance is the first step.

(And no, I don't belive this source either. Is it already silly season again? News about Wirtz and Araujo wanting to come to Bayern in November?)
Even though Plettenberg can get kind of speculative on news outside of Germany, the one thing he's not speculative on is Bayern news. He's always been reliable on them going back to his days with Sport1. With that said, these links to the other players all seem to indicate a preliminary interest from Bayern Munich. We'll see if they truly pursue these players in the future.

We know that Bayern Munich won't be getting any of Varane, Tomiyasu, or Araujo in January as they'll all be too expensive for them at this stage. Wirtz is bound to be a future possibility depending on the player's cost and desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.