Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. StrangeHate

You can’t possibly think he meant Sesko!? Haaland is a young striker and if I’m not mistaken he was speaking in a confirmative tone and city have signed Haaland and obviously not Sesko? I mean there haven’t even been any rumours about city and Sesko :houllier:
It was a joke because I am muppeting hard on sesko.

TheReligion

Abusive
For all the talk of negativity the toxic positivity from the "top reds" is far far worse, whatever happened to attack the message and not the poster?
You’ve not been here long have you? Give it time.

Getting a little tired of this Conte love in. We’d have Perisic & Bissouma, whoopty fecking doo! EtH hasn’t played a single league game & is quite clearly trying to change the way we play from the ground up, give him time.

We’re over a month away from the window closing, by all means berate EtH & the club when it’s closed but it’s clear we’re still working on deals. I used to think I was negative but some of you lot take the piss. Conte will be gone from Spurs in 2 years, if EtH falls flat we can have him then.
Good post

It has come to a point where a couple of good preseason games and people are happy with McFred.
Literally no one is happy with that unless you can point out who is?

People need to stop being so dramatic over every little thing and have some patience.

sparx99

City have signed probably the best young striker in world football and replaced fernandinho with one of the best defensive midfielders in the league. This into an already dominant squad. That's a pretty perfect window.

When your the best you don't need 5 or 6 signings each year, just one or two strategic tweaks to your squad.

We on the other hand with a week before the season starts have a gapping hole in our midfield, a 37 year old striker who wants out and a striker who was a hot prospect 7 years ago as our attacking options
No Sterling replacement yet and they are refusing to pay Brighton for Cucurella. If they get an injury to Walker or Cancelo they’ll be very thin at the back.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
You’ve not been here long have you? Give it time.

Good post

Literally no one is happy with that unless you can point out who is?

People need to stop being so dramatic over every little thing and have some patience.
Okay maybe I over-exaggerated.

RoLo

Kovar's currently in the squad that's going to Oslo for the Rayo Vallecano match, so he definitely has a chance. Bishop hasn't been involved in the first team, so I don't know what's going on with him, but Kovar seems to be in ten Hag's radar, which is good to see.
We're playing Atletico in Oslo. The Vallecano match is at Old Trafford tomorrow.

Dazzmondo

You can’t possibly think he meant Sesko!? Haaland is a young striker and if I’m not mistaken he was speaking in a confirmative tone and city have signed Haaland and obviously not Sesko? I mean there haven’t even been any rumours about city and Sesko :houllier:
We don't do humour here

Superden

ive got friends who still shout Benni McCarthy at me in honour of that shocking night. and then that scholes offside no-goal in the next game which saw fergie almost combust.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Thanks to @Adnan in the Frenkie de Jong thread:

Source (the article covers a bunch of different topics and not just what's in the headline):

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Thanks to @Zoo in the Frenkie de Jong thread:
Barça to tell Frenkie de Jong clearly to leave the club

The exit operation at the club must be accelerated to avoid problems with LaLiga registering signings

Braithwaite, Neto and Riqui Puig must find a destination soon
Partial translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
How reliable is this source? This, combine with the news of the 7m offer indicated Barca are starting to feel the heat i guess.
They're pretty good. They can be a little speculative, but they are better than the Spanish newspapers outside of a select few journalists.

lysglimt

Scout
Still not trusting this
Let's be realistic here - if Barca manage to force him out - there will be other clubs interested. Chances are -he will leave Barca and play for someone else next season. I just hope ETH has a replacement in place iif things go wrong

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I would imagine if that were true, it would be because Ronaldo has left.
In an ideal world either one of these two would be our 3rd choice striker back-ups.
But could potentially be our first. :lol:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
In an ideal world either one of these two would be our 3rd choice striker back-ups.
But could potentially be our first. :lol:
:lol:, true. But after watching pre-season, I think we would get more goals if we just had someone half decent in the air. Malacia looks like he's a decent crosser of the ball and that ping Eriksen put into the box was begging for someone good in the air. To me it makes sense as to why Ten Hag wants to keep Ronaldo, because he will score a hell of a lot of goals from those.

croadyman

:lol:, true. But after watching pre-season, I think we would get more goals if we just had someone half decent in the air. Malacia looks like he's a decent crosser of the ball and that ping Eriksen put into the box was begging for someone good in the air. To me it makes sense as to why Ten Hag wants to keep Ronaldo, because he will score a hell of a lot of goals from those.
Yeah but if you look at his post match interview yesterday it sounds like he's weeks away from featuring in first XI

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Well maybe they should officially pay him then?

My hate for Barca is only surpassed by City and PSG, Liverpool an Arsenal I have a certain level of respect for them so it's not a deep hatred, the former three is have cnutishness running through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.