Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite
It shouldn't be. If the club gets sold, that could obviously unlock more transfer funds, but ongoing business activities (including transfers in and out) don't stop just because we're in the middle of a deal.
I think that's the assumption, but we have no idea if the Glazers plan to invest anything this summer. I can't see them spending anything if they know they're selling - just like January.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

More info (Tier 2):
  • Chelsea offered a 1-2 year contract after Mount rejected the 7-year contract offers
  • Price: £70m
    • Can be negotiated down
  • Bayern Munich will likely wait until Mount becomes a free agent.

cyberman

Wouldn’t surprise me if they’re offering a new deal because top clubs are after him and it’s turned the owners head

ti vu

"Bayern Munich will likely wait until Mount becomes a free agent."

:lol:

Ventura

Who's this Harry Kane bloke, does he know where the net is? Club should maybe send some scouts to check him out.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

“Neymar is also in the sights of the Red Devils!”
Before people express any sort of apprehension, this is coming from Dahbia Hattabi, who's Tier 3 overall and is one of the better Foot Mercato journalists.

However, Dahbia pours some cold water over this link by reporting that Neymar would rather stay in PSG (he wants to ends his career there) and, overall, is closer to remaining in PSG than leaving the club. Also, United are just monitoring his overall situation and only went as far as getting some info about him at the start of the year.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
He’s a fan of United and Real, or was

That's right fella. Use United as your platform to feck off to Madrid in 2 years time. Thought we were going to avoid these types of journeymen?

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Before people express any sort of apprehension, this is coming from Dahbia Hattabi, who's Tier 3 overall and is one of the better Foot Mercato journalists.

However, Dahbia pours some cold water over this link by reporting that Neymar would rather stay in PSG (he wants to ends his career there) and, overall, is closer to remaining in PSG than leaving the club. Also, United are just monitoring his overall situation and only went as far as getting some info about him at the start of the year.
Neymar to United my a$$. Thought we checked our sources :houllier:
Not read the post straight after? No?

Lynty

Love Neymar.

I'd be on the forum everyday irrationally defending his poor performances. It would be like Martial FC on steroids.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Not fussed about Neymar but people don’t appreciate what an amazing footballer he is, with a terrific engine.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 3):
Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United have all expressed an interest in Ryan Gravenberch. Erik ten Hag and the Bayern midfielder are reportedly happy to work together again.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2 refuting Tier 3:

Source:
Agreement almost reached between Luis Campos and Roberto Calenda, Osimhen's agent.

But the Nigerian is currently prioritising a move to the PL and then the Bundesliga.

As mentioned in March, Napoli are hoping for €150m.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More on Gravenberch:

Source:
Ryan Gravenberch is hearing transfer rumours with bated breath. The Bayern Munich midfielder knows he does not want another season like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.