Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

croadyman

If we land Amrabat and sell the likes of Donny , Maguire, Fred or Mctominay as well as what we have already signed. I would say that is a very good transfer window. Yes we still need more but we are definitely going in the right direction
Yeah it's another part of the rebuild but definitely need to improve on the squad depth

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I'm far more arsed it's gone up £5 for members this season to get to the fecking match than an extra few quid on a transfer fee.

Woziak

To be honest mate, I’d rather have kept Antony and they take Hendo. Elanga isn’t going to be toxic in the dressing room if he isn’t sold!
Dean Henderson will have a reality check, he’s on rumoured anything from £100-130k per week and has 3 plus 1 left on his contract, if he starts running his mouth and leaking team sheets he’ll be made under 23 GK in PL2 and never get his move while his stock diminishes, he needs to get fit first, play a few games for us and then get a permanent January move for £25m

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1 - Loïc Tanzi):
Transfers: Al Ahli hope to recruit Sofyan Amrabat

Saudi Arabian club Al Ahli are hoping to finalise the signing of Sofyan Amrabat, the Moroccan midfielder from Fiorentina.
The L'Équipe Tweet itself is somewhat exaggerated. Tanzi only mentions that Al-Ahli's just interested; there's nothing about any steps being taken to recruit the player. The only point of substance is the fact that Amrabat has yet to make a decision on his future.

Trex

He's yet to really play football since moving to Europe. He needs to get his career going. Amad for example has the Sunderland spell in his CV. If I were him I'll be seeking a permanent departure to a club that will give him game time and suit his style. The Dutch league should do.

Crimson King

He's yet to really play football since moving to Europe. He needs to get his career going. Amad for example has the Sunderland spell in his CV. If I were him I'll be seeking a permanent departure to a club that will give him game time and suit his style. The Dutch league should do.
Those two loans to Alaves were a complete waste of time. Apparently he chose to go there over interest from the championship, against the advice of our coaches at the time.

Zoo

Northern Ireland international Jonny Evans is understood to be close to earning a one-year deal at Manchester United.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama

Northern Ireland international Jonny Evans is understood to be close to earning a one-year deal at Manchester United.
Not surprising. Surely that's the end of Maguire then?