Transfer Tweets - Rest of World - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
If you guys want to know what some MLS deals are like:

Toronto FC get some allocation money (i.e. money to be used to offer a higher salary whilst not taking a bigger hit on the cap) plus a sell-on percentage in case Russell-Rowe is sold to a club outside of MLS. Russell-Rowe is a talented forward who's been scoring goals galore for Columbus Crew II in MLS NEXT Pro (MLS's reserve league, basically).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It is formal, Boca made a formal offer to Arturo Vidal and they are close.
It is for 3 years in total: divided in two. Until 31/12/2023 and then renewable for another year and a half.
And he is not the only player they are talking to in Boca's transfer business.
Corroborated by Matteo Moretto:
Arturo Vidal has a formal offer from Boca according to Leandro Aguilera

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Remember Hatchim Mastour? He's signed for a second-division Moroccan side.

damn. He was touted to be the next big thing for years. His videos of his skills were viral years ago.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
If you guys want to know what some MLS deals are like:

Toronto FC get some allocation money (i.e. money to be used to offer a higher salary whilst not taking a bigger hit on the cap) plus a sell-on percentage in case Russell-Rowe is sold to a club outside of MLS. Russell-Rowe is a talented forward who's been scoring goals galore for Columbus Crew II in MLS NEXT Pro (MLS's reserve league, basically).
He was good in gladiator

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Vene Casagrande is informing that there is a deal between Vidal and Flamengo.
Late reply, but that's a major development. I think they'd be the only club that can satisfy Vidal's financial demands, anyways.

Vidal's staff have been informed by Flamengo that the contract will be sent on Monday for the Chilean to sign the contract and officially become a player of the Rio team.

The flirtation between Vidal and Flamengo, finally, will become a marriage.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
:lol: for those that hate on Fabrizio...
This was already covered in the England & Scotland Tweets thread, but just so you're aware:
The Japanese portion of the Tweet is key to the full point and translates accordingly (thanks to DeepL):
Things I didn't even tell my wife, she knew. :lol:
Basically, Yoshida didn't tell his wife about the Trabzonspor offer, but she found out anyways because of Romano.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Ugh too many threads. Trabzonspor and Schalke... But England and Scotland thread?
Zoo had it in Europe but deleted it once he found out that Rozay posted this in the England & Scotland thread. I've no idea why the latter post has remained, but there you go.

NYAS

My favourite thread on the forum. When the transfer tweets were all in one thread, we’d get about 1 or 2 ‘rest of world’ tweets because the contributors knew people would moan. Now we’re getting them far more often in here. Always enjoyed following global football and this is a really good place to get the main updates. Thanks all involved @golden_blunder @mazhar13

NYAS

Also, a non-LA, MLS side able to say their wingers are Insigne and Bernardeschi…wow

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
My favourite thread on the forum. When the transfer tweets were all in one thread, we’d get about 1 or 2 ‘rest of world’ tweets because the contributors knew people would moan. Now we’re getting them far more often in here. Always enjoyed following global football and this is a really good place to get the main updates. Thanks all involved @golden_blunder @mazhar13
I think @mazhar13 and the other regular contributors to this thread should take the credit for this successful thread. But appreciate the positive feedback for the revamped feature

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Contact from Al Nassr for Pjanic.

Request from Rudi Garcia, who already managed him at Roma. Excellent relationship.

In addition, the technical secretary is Goran Vucevic, former Barça and very well connected with the club.

MLS, alternative destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.