Transfer Tweets - Rest of World - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
With the wage and transfers getting better, it is going to become a younger league.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Why? He has played like 600 minutes in the last two years.
It's most likely not on a Designated Player deal, which means that he's arriving into the team with a lower salary impact. I also think that, despite his lack of regular minutes, he'll be way more impactful in MLS nowadays, especially since he's not that poor a player, overall.

Dazzmondo

His contract also won't be a Designated Player one, which means that he'll be earning less than $1.5m/year. I'd be surprised if his salary remains this way for the whole year.
At least we won't be panic signing Bale on deadline day

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
The way LIV is going he's probably got an eye on getting bumped into the PGA tour while he's out there.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

BREAKING: James Rodriguez (30) will not play for Botafogo, for the time being. The Colombian has just rejected John Textor's offer, despite pressure from Al Rayyan.

The '10' is only thinking about playing in Europe again.

roseguy64

Luis Suárez to be announced by River tomorrow but don't know the reputation of the source.

NYAS

You're referring to the Tweet from Bruno Vain, right? I'd wait if I were you as no one else has corroborated it.
Yes. That one.
I thought Gallardo sounded pretty confident about it in his post-match press conference last night, talking about how Suarez was showing enthusiasm regarding the move. Might see movement on this soon. Would be a massive signing for them to replace Alvarez.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Domenico Criscito leaves for Toronto. He will be signing a 2-year contract with an option of a 3rd year with Toronto FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.