Transfer Tweets - Rest of World - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:
Busquets' options sound familiar...

Miami, Arabia (Al Nassr, AL HILAL and Al Shabab) and Barça. Wow...

The captain is mulling over his future and it doesn't look like a decision is imminent
Busquets has a lot of offers coming his way

Miami, Toronto and three proposals from Saudi Arabia.

He would not sign for any of Barca's potential rivals
Translations:

More info:
  • Busquets' choice will be based on which team has the most attractive sporting project.
  • The optional year with Barcelona will depend on whether he makes enough appearances for the club.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Lewis O'Brien joins DC United from Nottingham Forest on loan with a purchase option

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Mateusz Bogusz is on the verge of moving to MLS and signing for LAFC

NOT Los Angeles Galaxy

The young Pole will be transferred by Leeds. He is on loan in Ibiza. Small details are missing.

The Ibiza club will receive a good amount for his transfer together with the English club.
EDIT: Corroboration

EDIT 2: Replacing deleted Tweet

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:
Gerardo Martino is approaching Boca Juniors.
"Tata" is keen to take on the challenge and talks between the parties, with a few details still to be ironed out, are going in the right direction.
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Los Angeles FC sign Mateusz Bogusz from Leeds United until 2026 with an additional optional year

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Esequiel Barco met his goals and River will make use of the purchase obligation: it will pay $7M to Atlanta United for 100% of the rights in 4 years and a half from 2024.
  • The total of the operation is $11.400.000 since $2.2M is paid for last year's loan and this year's loan.
  • At the end of this year's loan, Barco will sign with River until December 2026 with the possibility of extending until 2027.

NYAS

Tier 1:
This is gonna be a loss for LAFC. They have the most packed schedule in North America and Bogusz kid looks like a front 3 player, not a middle 3. Tillman, Acosta and old man Sanchez can’t play every game. Will need to replace Cifuentes in the summer.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Udinese sign Brenner and will bring him in when the summer transfer window officially opens

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:

This was first reported more than a month ago by Romano, who seems to have a strong link to Messi's camp.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Inter Miami haven't given up, however (Tier 1 - Gianluca di Marzio):

The full article:

joedirt87

Inter Miami haven't given up, however (Tier 1 - Gianluca di Marzio):

The full article:
He can buy Inter Miami after playing for two years in Saudi Arabia :lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Done deal. Matheus Uribe is going to be an Al Sadd SC player. The Colombian midfielder will leave FC Porto at zero cost. Four-year contract with an annual salary of €3.5m net.

Flamengo tried to sign Uribe but failed to reach an agreement with the Colombian.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Busquets, on his future team: "I have three or four options. All outside of Europe. I don't know if I would be able to play an important match against Barça"

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The full quotes from an interview in Saudi Arabia:
I am happy here, I want to continue here, I will continue here. And in my opinion if they continue to do the work that they want to do here, for the next five years, I think the Saudi league can be a top five league in the world. I will be part of your world, your culture, I will be here, I hope I make the people enjoy through my games, my performance, and to win things, but again, thank you for welcoming me, and I will try to give my best during the time that I will be here.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
A Saudi delegation travelled to Paris last night to try to close the deal for Messi.

Leo's desire is to play for Barça but guarantees are needed.

Inter Miami made an offer in the last few hours.
Partial translation:

Status
Not open for further replies.