Trump is friends with Glazers

superdry

touched by a genius
United first
United first
United first!
I know we're second!

kidbob

We're going to park the biggest bus the World has ever seen and let no goals in.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Trump also calls Putin a friend but Russia is constantly undermining him and shitting on him. Trump has no real friends I bet and what he considers friends are probably just people that he had done business with or names that he feels elevates his status being associated with.

I don't think they are friends. But it looks like the Glazers support/have supported Trump's campaign(s)

Doesn't mean much without looking into all the contributions. Rich people in the US frequently contribute to all parties they consider likely to win the presidency no matter the party.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Mou and Trump. Two very stable geniuses, etc, etc.

MrPooni

Thread title needs changing because as @kps88 pointed out, Trump has a habit of saying he's friends with a lot of people who have little to do with him.

I don't think they are friends. But it looks like the Glazers support/have supported Trump's campaign(s)
I wouldn't read too much into this either as inaugural donations are generally candidate neutral. They're effectively a welcoming gift for incoming administrations.

Needham

Maybe it all started here.
Says he played "soccer" in high school and, weirdly, Trump seems to know who Doug Ellis is.

When Leeds are drawn against United, "That sounds like the game I wanna go to."
Conceivably he had one of his flunkies check back on the result and decided to follow the winner.
Personally, I welcome Trump onboard as a Utd fan. Everyone hates Mourinho anyway so feck it, lets go through an evil period in the club's history.
Win! Win! Win!

Klopp_De_Klown

I'm sure he knows all the owners of all the NFL and other sports teams too. Rich guys move in circles with other rich guys. It's like, so what!

MrPooni

I'm sure he knows all the owners of all the NFL and other sports teams too. Rich guys move in circles with other rich guys. It's like, so what!
For reference, the NFL as an entity and most of its owners loath Trump after he used the USFL as a vehicle to (unsuccessfully) sue them back in the 80's. Ultimately, he kind of did them a favour because his efforts ended up destroying the USFL. There's a fantastic documentary about it called 'Small Potatoes' if anyone's interested.

Needham

Manny

Grammar Police

XH6

Mourinho's going to be build a defensive wall and get Liverpool to pay for it

Needham

Are you sure? 'Trump Trafford', 'Theater of Trump', the Trump Stand? The HUGE statue of Roger Ailes... Bankruptcy?
Bankruptcy? First thing he'd do is renegociate the Sky deal in Utds favour. Better defensive walls...can't think of anything else positive.