g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Tuchel & Bayern interested in Casemiro

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Why the hell does this thread have any legs, for fecks sake. Assumed I'd come in here for some tuchel jokes or something.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Casemiro had teammates with him but Gerrard has had some awful teammates, I'd bank on prime Cesc, Carrick did well in his later years with sub par teammates, Scholes, pretty much all the big names did so at a time.
Yeah and Casemiro has looked outstanding for large parts of the year. All of those other players were better with quality team mates, just like Casemiro.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Casemiro is a great player but he has a bit of a laissez-faire attitude with his discipline and sometimes his passing, given his age, if we could replace him with say Rice and Caicedo then it would be the right choice to make
That's a big if. There is no way we are signing both, a new striker and potentially a new keeper.
We just need to sign a partner that can come deep and not shit himself under pressure and maybe manage his games a bit better.

Bebe

If we can sell and get a younger replacement, we most definitely should. I like the player but numbers are numbers.