Tuppetgate Draft - In Memoriam, Tuppet

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
:lol: something like that.

Indnyc

1. Tuppet - 1. Z. Zidane 2. L. Blanc 3. R. Keane 4. B. Robson 5. P. McGrath 6. D. Dzajic 7. D. Sekularac 8. L. Riva 9. M. Bossis 10. V. R. Andrade 11. R. Maspoli 12. A. Ghiggia 13. Jairzinho 14. D. Santos 15. A. Cabrini 16. P. Vierchowod

9. MJJ - 1. R. Baggio 2. J. Kohler 3. M. Sammer 4. A. Brehme 5. H-P. Briegel 6. B. Vogts 7. W. Overath 8. R. Kopa 9. V. Voronin 10. G. Nordahl 11. L. Buffon 12. J. Altafini 13. J. Tigana 14. K.H Forster 15. G Batistuta 16. J.Zanetti

13. 2Mufc0 - 1. R. Gullit 2. R. Krol 3. W. van Hanegem 4. P. Keizer 5. W. Jansen 6. C. Alberto 7. L. Junior 8. A. Robben 9. L. Monti 10. S. Campbell 11. D. Bergkamp 12. E. Van Der Sar 13. H. Stoichkov 14. R. Koeman 15. N. Santos 16. Gerson

14. Skizzo
- 1. T. Henry 2. B. Lizarazu 3. C. Makelele 4. P. Vieira 5. G. Buffon 6. H.G. Schwarzenbeck 7. G.Netzer 8. O. Blokhin 9. B. Conti 10. D. McGrain 11. A. Hansen 12. K. Dalglish 13. R. Ferdinand 14. P. Scholes 15. M. Amoros 16. M. Tresor

Últimas noticias

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
FAO Draft mods, this is suspended until further notice, locking active matchday thread.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
feck...Tuppet is one of the last ones I'd have expected to indulge in such nefarious activities :(. It doesn't look good though that four of those accounts had his match thread or draft forum index as their last activity, all within a few minutes of each other.

idmanager

feck...Tuppet is one of the last ones I'd have expected to indulge in such nefarious activities :(. It doesn't look good though that four of those accounts had his match thread or draft forum index as their last activity, all within a few minutes of each other.
Checked my last game against him. All those accounts seem to have voted for him.

Skizzo

Yeah bit of a surprise. Just goes to show how serious some of these people take these drafts I suppose :nervous:

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Thundercnut. Should be stripped off all those draft wins.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Think you lost a final to him once :lol:
:lol: not only me I think @Enigma_87 and @harms have too, and those votes made the difference.

It makes a mockery of the draft esp when you put so much effort and time into writeups and match threads.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Feck me he was rolling the dice several times!

Round 4 chain
The draw for round 1 matches
QF Reinforcement Round 1
QF Reinforcement Round 2

Nothing of this is real!:lol:

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Draft overload in it's finest. Not only he voted for himself all the time, but, in many cases from what I can see, he voted multiple times as a neutral for the other team which made a difference

The man was pretty good in debates and drafting, so not really sure why did he needed.

Feck me he was rolling the dice several times!

Round 4 chain
The draw for round 1 matches
QF Reinforcement Round 1
QF Reinforcement Round 2

Nothing of this is real!:lol:

:lol:

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Checked my last game against him. All those accounts seem to have voted for him.
Sadly he hadn't started these shenanigans the last time I'd played him so I don't even get to feel any righteous indignation :lol:. It's weird that he seems to have been playing these drafts for quite a long time before going to the dark side.

Yeah bit of a surprise. Just goes to show how serious some of these people take these drafts I suppose :nervous:
Done some digging through old posts and it looks like old Tuppet developed full blown Multiple Personality Disorder. This is the first match I've found that featured his alt accounts.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/synth-draft-r1-gio-vs-tuppet.432556/#post-21507398

One split personality reluctantly conceding that Gio deserves the win:

I feel bad for voting against Tuppet here. You look at his team so well balanced all across the pitch, great defenders, very good midfielders and a brilliant attack that would beat most if not all other teams in the draft. Then you look at the Gio's team and Maradona in that role and you know that all that balance in Tuppet's team is not going to be enough.

He is really unlucky here but then I think its not going to matter when you lose to Giodona's team, might as well be in the first round than final. They really should have banned Maradona, I'll be very surprised if doesn't end up winning the whole thing.
Gullible fool Mustard inadvertently setting the stage for Tuppet to play good cop/bad cop with himself :lol::

I never thought I'd find myself voting against Gio in the first round after he bagged Maradona, Stoichkov and Brehme as his first three picks, but Di Livio vs Best is an unfortunate match up for him. Di Livio's workrate was immense, and if he was supporting a right back vs Best there'd be few better choices for that task, but in terms of pure defensive skills I think he'll come up short here.

That said, Maradona should have a fine game himself, and it's hard to imagine Lineker not thriving with this calibre of service, but I see Best as the likeliest match-winner here.
Exactly. I am not sure why Tuppet is busy defending Alemao and Ardiles and not posting a zillion posts about how George Best is going to rinse Di Livio. Best at his peak was on par with Maradona and is facing less resistance. He is the most likely match winner here for me.
Heh, don't think George Best needs defending on a United forum. He is definitely my biggest threat and is facing rather weak opposition here. Hopefully he can make a difference in this game.
Bah everybody needs reminding ! Everyone just keep doling votes for Maradona, but Best can match everything Maradona can do. If you look at the two teams, Stojkovic was basically Maradona-lite and Conti matches the hard working attacking of Stoichkov. Lineker and Hugo Sanchez is also almost a draw with slighly favoring Sanchez. But there is no one like Best in the other team -

And one last alt account for good measure:

I like Tuppet's team better but can understand pull from Maradona might be too much. Vogts should mostly keep Stoichkov quiet on the other end Brehme has a tough battle at his hand against Conti as well. Maradona really need to have a great game here otherwise I can see Bestie settling this tie. Alemao btw is very underrated, I remember him form 80s Serie A, he was a very very good player and decent tache too. Him and Cerezo are two of the most underrated defensive midfielders in my opinion.

Enigma_87

You know who
Didn't see that coming at all. Tasteless if true. Was a nice lad from my communication with him, but that was way OTT.

:lol: not only me I think @Enigma_87 and @harms have too, and those votes made the difference.

It makes a mockery of the draft esp when you put so much effort and time into writeups and match threads.
Recall the Pre - Premier league draft and our semi. We (along with @The Red Viper ) lost by one vote and the last 4 votes from memory were: Charly TooSweet shrike Daemon :(

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
I'm useless at noticing these things but I'm surprised. On his main account he's clearly a knowledgeable poster and wouldn't think he'd need to do it. Also who on earth will vote in draft matches now? We'll be down to about 5 votes a game.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Sadly he hadn't started these shenanigans the last time I'd played him so I don't even get to feel any righteous indignation :lol:. It's weird that he seems to have been playing these drafts for quite a long time before going to the dark side.

Done some digging through old posts and it looks like old Tuppet developed full blown Multiple Personality Disorder. This is the first match I've found that featured his alt accounts.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/synth-draft-r1-gio-vs-tuppet.432556/#post-21507398

One split personality reluctantly conceding that Gio deserves the win:

Gullible fool Mustard inadvertently setting the stage for Tuppet to play good cop/bad cop with himself :lol::

And one last alt account for good measure:
Jesus. This is psychotic :lol:

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Always liked the guy and now i like him even more:lol:
Guy is a genius, the debate he had with himself is the best thing ever and IMO we should all beg for mercy, if anyone deserves a second chance its him, give him at least one account back.

idmanager

Always liked the guy and now i like him even more:lol:
Guy is a genius, the debate he had with himself is the best thing ever and IMO we should all beg for mercy, if anyone deserves a second chance its him, give him at least one account back.
Probably has a couple more undetected yet