Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateik

Haha. Was checking Wiki to read about Isco.. Someone has had a little fun.

Devil may care

Transfer Addict ™ ‏@OliPriceBates

Those asking on Isco. Spoke to Malaga insider a few days ago who said Man Utd are only club to make official approach -

This guy was recommended by Fourth Official when he packed in twitter a few days ago. Arsenal fan I think.
Love there to be some truth is this, he seems a good (and much cheaper) alternative to Lucas and Hazard.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Agent_Steve @notintheknow#1

Robin van Persie heads back to the Emirates after United deal breaks down

gaz1185

Mickaël Martin-Haim, a French sports journalist, is claiming the RvP deal is done. 4 year contract and a £22.5m fee, he may be a better than source than a randomly numbered agent... But this is twitter after all, so take it with a pinch of salt!

Redrage

We've signed the bastard about 10 times now and he's had about half a dozen medicals, makes sense since he's perma-crock and your medical staff are inept.

Skywarden

Mickaël Martin-Haim, a French sports journalist, is claiming the RvP deal is done. 4 year contract and a £22.5m fee, he may be a better than source than a randomly numbered agent... But this is twitter after all, so take it with a pinch of salt!
Mickaël Martin-Haim ‏@MikaMartinHaim
Robin Van Persie is expected to sign with Manchester United for four years. Transfer amount estimated at 28.5 million euros
Was that the tweet?

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Sky Sports ‏@SkySports

RVP to stay at Arsenal, Moutinho to replace Modric and De Jong linked with Inter. Watch our transfer centre update now.

Wtf is this shit? Are sky sports on a wum?

Hans Moleman

Mickaël Martin-Haim seems like a very excitable, happy person ! :-)

I hope his information is accurate ! :-)

Hans Moleman

Sky Sports ‏@SkySports

RVP to stay at Arsenal, Moutinho to replace Modric and De Jong linked with Inter. Watch our transfer centre update now.
Just watched the video, they don't say he's staying. It's a question not a statement. Trickery designed to get people to watch it.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Just watched the video, they don't say he's staying. It's a question not a statement. Trickery designed to get people to watch it.
For feck sake. The wumming cnuts! You'd have thought they'd have put a question mark in there then?

wr8_utd

:'(
He sounds genuine. He claims he gave out info about Hazard and Giroud deals before they happened.

Erentz

Knows everything! 5 years later.
He tends to leap on the bandwagon of deals everyone knows are happening, claiming they were his knowledge all along.
But what in particular has he said? it must be easy to pull one of his posts up to show us, if he's such a relentless bullshitter like you said.

Maajid

Formerly Mad
Hayley McQueen ‏@HayleyMcQueen
What you don't see with your eyes, don't witness with your mouth - Jewish Proverb #quoteoftheday

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
What the bloody hell does that mean? - Steve proverb

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I remember when Hayley signed up to the Caf. I was in the newbies. Good days :drool:

wr8_utd

:'(
I come in here for RvP updates and see that the last comment is by KM and expect good news. And it's Hayley :mad:

Brophs

The One and Only
As an aside, I reckon there's a million pound market out there left untapped for anyone who can make up something that sounds like an old proverb.
Nah, you'd say it, everyone would love it, Joey Barton would retweet it trying to be deep and then everyone would just think you were an overexposed cnut. It's a cruel world we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.