Twitter Discussion [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 78215

Armero has gone to Milan. Wasn't there a tweet with some guy claiming that, and Cuadrado to United?

Y2A

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Ronaldo and Di Maria will join Manchester United after Sir Alex convinced them when he visited the Real Madrid dressing room. [Telegram]</p>&mdash; RMCanterano (@rmcanterano) <a href="https://twitter.com/rmcanterano/statuses/499517433447600130">August 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thought this was funny.

SolidState

You don't even know how ITK he is
Id just like to point out that several other fan groups are starting to get very angry at the lack of action.

Twitter
Red Issue Sanctuary
Facebook and Journalists.

Its becoming a real concern.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Id just like to point out that several other fan groups are starting to get very angry at the lack of action.

Twitter
Red Issue Sanctuary

I think everyone is concerned at this stage, we all thought and hoped this summer would be different.

LonelyFire

Twitter
Red Issue Sanctuary

I would point out that the majority on the Sanc are not surprised at the lack of activity. Frustrated? Yes. Surprised? Not in the slightest.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters

Twitter
Red Issue Sanctuary

I remember everyone was buzzing when we signed Herrera and Shaw in the space of two days, everyone was joking saying 'Who will it be tomorrow' and I just kept thinking to myself that we'll have some waiting to do before another player comes in, and it might turn sour. I didn't anticipate that I'd actually become annoyed though.

RedBistro

Twitter
Red Issue Sanctuary

Not surprising, we're not signing anybody. Prove me wrong United FFS!

Seriously; Red Issue Sanctuary members paid £10 to get pissed off? :lol:

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored

Twitter
Red Issue Sanctuary

You have got to be a Wum. Nobody could be such a mewling muppet for real, and still be able to figure out how to breath.

RedBistro

Ahh thanks! How do you do that? What sorcery is that?
Don't use the embed thing on twitter, just copy and past the timestamp link.

https:// twitter.com /acmilan /status /499523370917326850

That is the URL you want (without the spaces, I done that so it didn't embed it).

Legendz

Does @TransferSources count as an obviously bullshit twitter?

They are 'reporting' that we've agreed £53m for Vidal. Some other tweets saying Gazetto Dello Sport are reporting it.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Get in, Ronaldo and Di Maria, hope he visits the Barca dressing room too, and maybe, just maybe if we're lucky he can convince the managerial God that is Brenton to allow mortals such as Wenger, Mourinho and LVG to share some of his wisdom.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

The 26-year-old has his heart set on a move to the Camp Nou and has told the Fiore higher-ups and some of his teammates as much. The snag is that Manchester United have outbid Barça so far and the onus is on the 'Azulgranas' to match the Red Devils' €40m offer.

Read more:Much ado about Cuadrado - MARCA.com (English version)
I can't imagine we'd spend so much money on someone who doesn't really want to be here. Unless it is some sort of investment where we improve him for a couple of years and sell him on to Barca for a fat profit. :D

ravi2

Twitter
Red Issue Sanctuary

I'd wait till about Saturday before starting to get "very angry" :)

mckenzie79

Twitter
Red Issue Sanctuary

Oh well thats it then, Manchester United might as well turn off the lights and close the gates.

If people on Twitter and Facebook are angry about transfers, then its all over, we're doomed.

We will never....ever....ever....ever recover from this piece of news.

NMF

Few things would piss me off as much as that transfer going through... well maybe Vidal to Chelsea would too.
Didn't Mourinho already deny rumors because they have to many foreign players?

NMF

I see our squad is still injury prone, it seems like most our players are made of glass.

Y2A

Don't use the embed thing on twitter, just copy and past the timestamp link.

https:// twitter.com /acmilan /status /499523370917326850

That is the URL you want (without the spaces, I done that so it didn't embed it).
Thanks mate.

Y2A

Does @TransferSources count as an obviously bullshit twitter?

They are 'reporting' that we've agreed £53m for Vidal. Some other tweets saying Gazetto Dello Sport are reporting it.
Surely you don't even need to ask with some such a name.

Status
Not open for further replies.